Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Bleach,!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:46 pm
She looks at him and starts to cry so bad it makes her cough she huged him tightly and felt as if she couldn`t let go of him!!(ok good night don`t let the bed bugs bit!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:02 pm
(he starts shaking her) hey are you alright do you need help  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:05 pm
She let go of him and stood up she walked into the kitchen without a word and put her hand on the box her eyes closed to see the past of the one who died the one she put her hand over!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:11 pm
gets up and follows her please tell me your past ? tell what has scared you for so long?  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:19 pm
Wolves Fang looks at him and says Death scares me so bad and well I can`t tell you my lifes past for me to do that you`d have to die!! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:31 pm
why would i have to die to know your past?  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:55 pm
Looks deep into his eyes and says" becuase I have to clean your soul to do that and well it just really horible and I can`t have anyone suffer Wolves fang walked out and sat on the stairs and put her head on her knees!! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:08 pm
follows her to the stairs and sits down next to her "tell me what happens if you were to clean my soul"  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:15 pm
Wolves fang did look or speak all she did was get up and walk throught the door and didn`t have to open it as if she were a gohst!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:20 pm
wait comeback i just wanted to know  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:26 pm
wolves fang looks up to see a red moon she quickely straps her self to the chains in the grass and begins to change unexpectedly!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:33 pm
what's going on? what a red moon!  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:36 pm
Wolves Fang growls and claws at him she knows its him but has no control go inside she says trying to fight the change please I don`t want to hurt you!! crying twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:46 pm
goes to her "please tell me if there's anything i can do to help you"  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:03 pm
No she says she goes back to normal and sit there still chained she lays there and crys she looks for her only way out she can find it and well she stands up and sees a guy she gos forward she gets to inches away from his face and hugs for it was her last and only Alaice like that she thought to be dead he huged her back as the ey huged she chained him along with her they huged agin and she kissed his cheeck and they stood there and changed and look each other in the eyes and then to the ground
( HI my names Jason wolves Fangs Best guy friend as you would put it??)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff