Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Rise of the Kyuubi's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the title?
NO IT SUCKS OUT LOAD!!!!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:08 am
The clone Sero looked around. Sero did a few hand signs. "Fire Style: Fire Clear-out!" Sero did a massive fire jutsu and all the ninja were either dead or badly burnt. "Come on!" Sero grabbed Chihiro's hand while he ran past the Sound Nin. "I don't know how long I can be sustained, due to Sero's...change."

Meanwhile...

Sero looked around growling. Then Orochimaru appeared. "You're still weak boy!" He wobbled a bit. Kyuuu... Sero smacked his paw on the ground and the ground exploded. He appeared behind Orochimaru and tried to smack him, but barely missed. If I would've let Sero hit me, I would probably be dead by now.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:26 am
*Kabuto turn to a log and appears in front of the clone Sero and jabbed him with a chakra scalpel*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:18 am
Fujuki finaly appered in front of the clone Sero and Chihiro. a few Sound nin were in beween her and Chihiro and clone Sero. they didnt notice her till she made wedlike strings come out of her fingertips and wraped them around all of the Sound nin and hung them from above and they couldnt escape "C'mon hurry!" she said leading the way out...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:23 am
The clone Sero turned to a log, appeared above Kabuto and kicked him hard enough that his head got stuck in the ground. The clone groaned. "Cr-crap...there's not much time til this clone disappears...and Sero...will probably die."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:35 am
Fujuki noticed that time was running out for the clone "We gotta hurry and get back t the real Sero." she thought for a second "Clone Sero take Chihiro back ill take care of he Sound nin.....Hurry!" she said turning back as a lot of Sound nin appered in front of her "Ill take care of them you two go!"....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:36 pm
The Sero clone backed Fujuki off. "I only have a short time left, so I'll take care of these guys, GO!!!" The Sero clone pushed them off as a giant explosion happened in the distance.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:48 pm
Chihiro: SERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:26 pm
Fujuki cought her balance, she thought for a second of the best solution "O-okay...lets go" she said looking down and then grabing Chihiro "KAI!!!" she yelled out her name....
MEANWHILE
Kai was woken up by explosions and she heard her name being yelled from far away "huh??? eek FUJUKI IM COMMING" Kai said. Fujuki had Chihiro's hand and pulled her as they jumped off the building high into the air as Kai appered in her bigger fox form and cought them and flew them in a safe direction...  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:39 pm
Sero growled at Orochimaru, who was badley damaged. He had summon a giant snake to attack Sero, but he had destroyed it with one swipe. "Ryuuuu..." Sero looked at Orochimaru, who was barely standing. "I...I give up. If I take any more damage...then..." Orochimaru shivered as he disappeared into the ground. Sero looked around, now looking for new pray. "Kyuuuu...."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:49 pm
Fujuki and Chihiro landed back near Sero in a flash because of Kai's speed "Sero i got her back!" she said running over to Sero...  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:54 pm
Sero turned around to see Fujuki coming. "KYUUU!!!" Sero pounced at Fujuki, but ((You know that one dude who hangs out with Sai? Well he comes)) and grabs Fujuki outta' the way just in time before Sero hit her. "Don't get near him! He doesn't have any sense of himself...his kyuubi has taken over him, and Sero inside is knocked out." Sero looked around whipping his tails around.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:57 pm
Fujuki looked up at him and back at Sero "S-Sero?" she said scared...  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:01 pm
Sero looked around. "Kyu...kyuuu..." Sero looked around, while what's is face does a few hand signs. "Only I can supress his chakra. Watch." Sero immediatly got wrapped in wood and held back. "RYUUU!!! KYUU RYU!!!!" What's his face comes and presses his hand through Sero's blood-filled chakra coat. Then, the coat around Sero disappeared and the real Sero fell to the floor. What's-his-face beckons Fujuki and Chihiro to come over. Sero layed, blood all over him with very bad wounds. "He's in critical damage...scars and deep wounds all over him."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:06 pm
Fujuki knelt down near Sero "I learned some healing tricks"she said making a few hand sighns and put her hands on Sero;s chest and his scratched closed up emediatly...  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:16 pm
What's-his-face looked put his hand on Sero's chest. "He's okay...but his heart rate is deteriating...bad. His heartbeat is getting slower and slower...this isn't the worst thing in the world, but if this keeps going, his heart could completely stop. You need to...get him by surprise...yes I know, it's crazy, but I can't scare a crap out of anybody. You need to suprise him somehow." What's-his-face saw Fujuki start to raise her hand. "DON'T SLAP HIM!!! Like....I don't know, give him a kiss or something!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games