Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
LOVE ADDICT! (people who joined need to rp....NOW!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:25 pm

With a heavy heart she walked down the street wrapped in the blanket she started up her driveway hearing loud metal knowing her parents had another sex party took out her key unlocked the door and walked in stepping over the drunk and passed out people walked up the stares and went into her room and fell on her bed
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:16 am

hitsu sighs and walks down the ally heading for a dark place for the night

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:31 am

kills the cat that is humping my leg and puts my sword my back and starts to walk down the street "what was all that about?"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:00 am

TWO WEEKS LATER

School started back up now Irene woke up bright and early, She took a shower got dressed up nice and pretty put on her boots that over laped her pants and headed out the door

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:55 am

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:08 am

{im so the purple one}
hitsugaya woke up and was harassed by maids as usual before he could get to the bathroom he took his red stewie pajamas off and walked into the shower he turned werewolf and started to wash his body paying extra attention to his tail which he loved, as he got out he shook himself dry and turned human where he put on a black jacket and black pants along with a red shirt under the jacket, he walked out of the shower and down to the garage and got on his cycle he put on his helmet and started to the school

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:13 am

(lol no ur not XD)
Irene skipped down the sidewalks spinning and listening to her I-pod which was playing If you steal my sunshine by Len and was singing along to it "I was frying on the bench slide in the park across the street l-a-t-e-r that week My sticky paws were in to making straws out of big fat slurpy treats An incredible eight foot heap Now the funny glare to pay a gleaming tare in a staring under heat Involved an under usual feat And I'm not only among but I invite who I want to come So I missed a million miles of fun I know it's up for me IF YOU STEAL MY SUNSHINE Making sure I'm not in too deep IF YOU STEAL MY SUNSHINE Keeping versed and on my feet IF YOU STEAL MY SUNSHINE"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:20 am

{fine then im green}
hitsugaya drove past the park on his way to the school

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AkatsukiTiger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:27 am

Username: A7xprincess61
Name: Carrie
Race: Fox hanyou
Bio: She has fun playing with her dragon Masuhi
Powers: can speak to dragons, changes to a fox and can do spells
Personality: Sweet, hyper, happy and kind
Weapons: two katana's
Appearance:
User Image

fox form:
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:27 am

She continues to skip around spinning and stuff to the I-pod "I know it's up for me IF YOU STEAL MY SUNSHINE Making sure I'm not in too deep IF YOU STEAL MY SUNSHINE Keeping versed and on my feet IF YOU STEAL MY SUNSHINE I know it's done for me IF YOU STEAL MY SUNSHINE Not as some and hard to see IF YOU STEAL MY SUNSHINE Keeping dumb and built to beat IF YOU STEAL MY SUNSHINE"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:34 am

hitsugaya drives into the school parking lot and parks his cycle in the back, he gets off and shakes his hair around before getting it in its normal mess look he then proceeds to walk into the school
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:44 am

Irene cam skipping into the school singing to her I-pod her friends laughed a bit but this was nothing new for her she always did that and they just joined in with her "When we start killing It's all coming down right now From the night that we've created I wanna be awakened somehow (I wanna be awakened right now)...When we start killing" She stopped noticing her friend "Oh hey guys!" she said with a smile She laughed "Crazy Irie has arrived" She gasped "Well"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:57 am

hitsugaya sat down in the back and waited for the bell to ring while messing with his back pack
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:00 pm

Fer Sure came on on her I-Pod "Oh sweet i love this song" she said with a smile as the bell rang "Ah man..." She mumbled turning it off and rushed to her Advisory class and st down by the window in the back

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:06 pm

hitsu walked down the hall and into the same class and sat down in the dark far corner
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games