Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:41 pm
"I agree with Sureana, he needs to stay with us for at least a year. We need to teach him how to become a vegitarian and not become blood thirsty around humans. In the meantime, lets get him inside" Arianna said, carrying the boy in she found a spare room and layed him down on a bed in there. She stayed with the boy for a while, not wanting to leave him, to make sure he was ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:13 pm
Kitten stared at both of them in disbelief. "What?!" But then she turned to her pet bat and grabbed him. "This is all your fault." But then as she thought about, they were probably right. The new vampire would just draw attention to their coven. Kitten let go of her bat, and it flew away. She asked Sureana, "Where can I find this 'doctor'? I really don't think he can cure vampire wounds though....." she touched her arm again, and flinched at the pain.  

WineChan

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:40 pm
(sorry I've been out of the rp for a while)

Siki had found the room she like the most, the basement. It was cool and damp and perfect. She went upstairs and caught the last part of the converstation. ''Why not kill him. We don't need more vampires.''  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:17 pm
"He's already in enough pain as it is, I'm not adding to that and anyways that would make me a murderer or accomplice to murder and I am neither one" Arianna said hotly before returning to her seat by the boys bed.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:36 pm
Siki said heavily and annoyed and went downstairs again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:45 pm
"He only lives in Utah. Its not like he lives all across the world. That would get annoying after a while. We're good friends. Why don't you think so? You'd be surprised what he can do. He saved my life once. Do you want me to drive you?" she said smiling.  

eragonlover159

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:35 am
Kitten nodded. "I'd love that." Then Kitten ripped off the sleeves of her shirt and let Sureana see the damage. "It's not that bad right?" There were burns all over her arms, but now they weren't as painful as before. She heard the last bit of conversation that Siki and Elizabeth had and she said to Sureana, "I agree with Siki, another vampire is trouble. Especially a new born...." Her expression suddenly turned into anger. Kitten had a prejudice against men, all men. "What do you think we should do with him after he becomes a vampire?"

((Hey, eragon lover, is it okay if I play another rp character? You know, the 'boy'?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:41 am
Ski made the room coming back up again.  

Denki Nasu

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:28 am
She sighed. "Let's go then. How long will it take from here to Utah?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:49 pm
((no I don't mind go ahead))

"Well that depends on what kind of toys you have." She said smiling somewhat wickedly. They were walking around a parking lot. Then Sureana saw a hot sliver Ford GT. "I Like that one." Sureana said smiling again. Immediately she opened up the hood and very swiftly disconnected the battery cables so the alarm wouldn't go off. Then she reached into her back pocket and took out a small pocket knife. She walked over to the door and took a good look at the key hole. Then using the smallest tip possible on the knife she picked the lock. They heard the door unlock and Sureana opened it smoothly. Then she unlocked the rest of the car so the alarm wouldn't go off when he reconnected the battery. After she reconnected it she pulled the seat back far enough so that she could reach into the cables under the wheel. Once she opened it she dug a few seconds and pulled out two wires. Using the knife she cut a little bit of the rubber on each end. Then she put the two wires together. The car then started quietly and smoothly. Sureana smiled looking pleased with herself. "You can get in now." she said to kitten.  

eragonlover159

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:45 am
Kitten smiled in appreciation. She was very impressed. "Nice." She got into the passenger door and sat inside. Swiftly, she pulled the seat belt and fastened it. "Let's go!" she said cheerfully, while she rubbed her burned arms. While she waited for Sureana, kitten thought about the boy...I wonder how it's going over at Elizabeth's and Siki's.

((Psst, the brown dialogue is the boy's narrative))

The fire won't stop. It's burning through my body, my whole body.Why am I not dying? Am I already dead? "Ugnh" I murmurred, body was being burned and cut. I gripped the soft sheets...huh? I opened my eyes and saw that I was on a bed, that's strange, I thought I was still on the ground with that women looking me over. Then I turned to my side, another woman was sitting on a chair beside my. I jumped and screamed with shock. I couldn't believe my eyes, she had snow white skin, with yellow eyes and was, was, well....HOT; even though I knew it wasn't her, she looked just like the woman who got me out of the car. My voice was still hoarse with fright, as I demanded, "Who the hell are you?!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:14 pm
"Elizabeth, Elizabeth Turner. I'm sorry about the pain, it will be over in three days after you're bit. I might as well explain, first of all you are transforming into a vampire. You were dying and another one of my friends bit you. After you are turned you will have a thirst for human blood, you must never drink from them. You will be drinking animal blood. You will stay with us for a year, I will look after you. After a year you can decide if you want to move or stay with us. Do you have any qustions?" Elizabeth explained, her voice gentle and caring as she explained.  

Arriana_lynn

Emo Rainbow Jellybeans

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:03 pm
A teenage came up to them, but what they didn't know was that she was a vampire as well. Her name was Ashes Angel and she had the gift to heal pain. "Here this should stop the pain for now, and animal blood isn't that bad you'll get used to it" she chuckled quietly as she reached for elizabeth to heal her. Her hands glowed and then it stopped.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:05 pm
HERES ASHES ANGEL"S INFO
Name:Ashes Angel
Race:Vampire
Age(real):95
Age(looks):16
Speacail ability if any: strong senses and heals the injured
Appearence:Medium black hair with blood red tips, pale, always in black, glasses/contacts average height,
When thirsty: I search for food
Vegetarian: Yes
Personality biggrin ark, likes to be alone, loyal, dependable, not one to p*** off, a writer and an artist usually quiet except with close friends, stronger than i looks, doesn't like large crowds, when in need I be there, doesnt have a family she was abandoned in Alaska and met Carlisle but stayed on her own being a "vegetarian" vampire
Weakness(optinal): My temper and getting too close to people
go ahead thanks for rping first  

Emo Rainbow Jellybeans

WineChan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:08 pm
My mind was dazed and I couldn't understand a thing she said. The pain clouded my mind over, and I couldn't really understand all that much. "You.......you're a vampire?"I sighed in frustration, and I closed my eyes again. I must be dreaming, there's no such thing as vampires. The pain was starting to go away. I looked over at the other woman standing over Elizabeth. How the heck did she get in here? Even at the uncomfortable position I was in, I still felt like I was in heaven. I was surrounded by the most gorgeous women I've ever seen. I asked Elizabeth, "Who is she?"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games