Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"NARUTO IN SPACE!!!"((You Make It Up))NEED PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:12 pm
Fujuki watched Chihiro save Sero, she had tears in her eyes and was practicaly soking every one. she didnt kniw tht it might kill her so she let her do it hoping they would be alright.....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:24 pm
((i didn't get what Chihro had just said but now i get it and sorry for sort of leaving you behind Fujuki))
"Chihiro don't!!!" she said as she pushed her away just before Chihiro did the justu and Khana fell to the ground.Khana got up and she was angry but she was also sad,a flood of tears came rolling down her face.With her head down and her hair covering her face she said "I've had many friends in my life............all of them I cherished deeply.......but i have also seen many of them die right before my eyes.............AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!" lifting her head with her eyes glowing black with her eye limit and clenching her fists.She stood right next to Sero and started to heal him 10 times better than before.Now she could see what exactly was wrong with him."I told you your not going to die" she said still healling Sero but looking at his face.
((That was long and it almost made me cry writing this...its so sad....well it is))  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:33 pm
Chihiro: I KNOW WHAT IM DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:36 pm
((aaawww do wou wuv wero??lol jk...if u have no idea what i said i said awww do u love sero lol it is kinda hard to read lol XP))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:36 pm
"No you don't!You don't know what your doing!You were just about to sacrifice your life when something could be done to save him!"she said turning and slaped her accross the face though she didn't know what she just did because she is very angry right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:40 pm
"Its to late for that Khana...I already DID the justu...now...hes...saved...."

*falls backward but it still alive*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:50 pm
Fujuki caught Chihiro as she fell to the ground. she saw her eyes closed but felt a heart beat "....Chihiro pleas stay alive for us...PLEAS!" she said as more tears came rolond down her cheaks.....
((OMG SAD MOMENT crying EVERYONE HUGZ!!!! lol XP -hugs everyone and cries- how sad lol mrgreen ....okay dont think im wierd cauz im not.....okay i am lol mrgreen O.O see flash of emotions...im going thru hyper right now XP))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:52 pm
Khana just watched as Chihiro said that.She then looked at Sero then at Chihiro and fell to her knees and looked at the sky."Why am I cursed to see most of my friends die right before me?..Why?...." she said sadly but not with an expression on her face.Her hair blew with the wind,she got up and started to walk away from the scene.I guess things happen for a reason....but for what reason?Fate?Destiney?Or just because of me?I guess I will never know such things untill I have faced them head-on.....She turned back to Fujuki and said "I will never..ever..watch my friends die" and went to go pick up Chihiro."Fujuki, you get Sero we have to get them to the hopsital now.." as she picked up Chihiro and motioned for Fujuki to come.
((Okay that was a sad and i was trying to make it sad because we haven't had that many sad parts in this story and it needs it))  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:57 pm
((O.O ur right crying omg i love this moment of sadness....O.O why do i love everyone about to die???i guess ill never know lol))
Fujuki wiped her eyes but tears still came down, she walked over to Sero. he was passed out in his rock cell ((i said that cauz he aint here srry Sero sweatdrop )) she picked him up, raped his arm around her neck and followed Khana to saftey.....
((aw i didnt make it as sad crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:00 pm
((that was pretty sad and is pretty fun loving for someone to die lol))
Khana jumped up onto the arena stairs((i can't believe we were in an arena)).She walked up them and went out the door and then waited for Fujuki to come and probaly say something.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:06 pm
Fujuki walked up the stairs following Khana. she had a sad look on her face ((you know when an anime person is sad and thier eyes are like half way closed and it looks like they are gunna cry anysecond....AH i can explain it good but what im picturing is so sad its making me sad....O.O oh gosh im going thu another emotion O.O)) she couldnt even speek if she did she would start sobing and Khana wouldnt understand what she is saying but she held it in trying not to talk or do anything that would make her burst out in tears again. when she reached where Khana was at the top she kept her face down....
((that happens when im sad i try not to do anything so i wouldnt cry...it works lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:28 pm
Sero woke up and gentilly started to walk. He then took a quick look downwards and saw Maya barely moving. "If I go...I got...with...a....bang." She clicked her fingers and died. Suddenly, all the passages were sealed and the ceiling started to collapse. Sero looked left and right, even though in pain. He looked at his hand, and a small ball of lightning energy appeared. "There's only one way you'll are getting out of here...and that is without me." Sero did a quick three hand signs, and a quick ball of electricity appeared and captured Fujuki, Khana and Chihiro. Sero kept his hands in the last hand signs and concintrated. "See ya'll...on the other side." Sero did one other hand sign, and all of them were launched through the ground, skyrocketing to the surface. "It is better to have loved and lost than to never loved at all." With those words, the ceiling crumbled, crushing everyone who was down there.

((HAHA! BOO-YA! Killed my character! And it's the best death I've ever done! Don't worry bout Sero...you'll learn in a bit))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:34 pm
((O.O NOOOOOO OMG MY MOUTH DROPED WHEN I READ THAT MY EYES ARE WATERY lol XP that is the sadest part in this rp.... crying cry ))
Fujuki screamed "SERO NOOO PLEAS DONT SEROOOOOO!!!" she said as they went under ground. tears wher coming out of her eyes more than ever. she heard the whole celing colapse and new that anyone up there was dead. her eyes widened when she herd it and ther was no sign of Sero. she droped to the ground on her knees not believing what has happened. she couldnt even move as she thought of his fait that has just happened "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" she said throwing her face in her hnds and laying her chest on her lap. her head almosttouching the floor and she was crying more than anyone thought was possible....
((omg this is so sad cry ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:36 pm
((-shrugs- I try ^^))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:37 pm
((>.< i try very hard and it dosent work >.<))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games