Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:06 pm
Flame sat there waiting for the pain to leave. It toke 5 minites for it to completly go away. The whole time Flame was calmly breathing. If she felt that fully....I can't push myself like that any more. Flame got up "I need to go to the nurse...." Flame said faking a head ach now. Yumi nodded and Flame walked down the halls he found Fujuki and sat down next to her. For a while he was just quite. "Its ironic....I thought the my eye powers would never hurt any one other than me...that was the only reason I used them, but Iwas worng...." Flame said. He looked over. "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:17 pm
Fujuki sat with her knees up and her face didden ih her arms as she looekd at the floor and her feet "Im...im gunna be okay" she said as the pain was going away, the pain seemed to stay with her longer than the person causing it like she was obsorbing the pain to help the other person, "I think..." she grabed her stomack again and made a wierd noise and fell to her side as she was laying with her face burried in her hair on the floor and she couldnt move then the pain started to go away and she coud relax a bit but she still held onto her stomack....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:23 pm
"I think you should go to the nurse." Flame said picking her up. "I can understand the feeling pain part but how did you talk to me in my head?" Flame asked carring her  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:28 pm
uki had a confused/agonizing pain look on her face "U heard my thoughts?" she asked in a low voice with her eyes still closed like she is about to fall asleep but then alot of the pain went away when he picked her up [probably because he was the one in pain in the first place and because she is close to him and he has no pain it is going down i duno u make sumthin up XP]  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:30 pm
"Yeah twice." Flame said thinking "Lets try something....Try to send a thought to me." Flame explained  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:34 pm
((that was fast i didnt even have time to go to the rp fourm XP))
Fujuki opened her eyes and noded then she closed her eyes and was thinking very hard, Flame??? she thought really hard Flame can you hear me??? she asked in her toughts, it was kinda wierd for her cauz it was like she was talking o therslef in her mind but sh ekept on trying.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:38 pm
Flame saw her close her eyes. A little while after he heard her voice in his head.. "There! You got it!" Flame smiled. "Well now you don't need a phone and you can't het cought talking."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:44 pm
Fujuki laughed, it seemed that the longer she was neer him the faster the pain went away "Can you talk back tho?" she asked hoping she wasnt the only one to talk to people with her mind and not be able to recive thoughts XP  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:47 pm
"Umm....I don't think so..." Flame said trying "No...but maybe you can read minds?" Flame said thinking of the number 42 "What am I thinking?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:56 pm
"Its hard to understand...." she said with her eyes closed as she consentrated
((wait wat the hell is think od the number 42??? lol XP))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:01 am
((Hey don't knock 42!! Its my favorite number....))
"I know the feeling." Flame said thinking of how he tried to explain what he saw but could only draw it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:16 am
"Oh I almost forgot!!" Flame said stopping. "I was able to see the uniform appear again. Thats what gave me the head ach. I also saw a memory or something....It was weird... there was a monster thing and more poeple with the HHA uniform...." Flame explained Its wierd I can see hidden things about poeple and I can even see their memories...its as if I hack their minds eye...  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:18 am
Fujuki just gave up she was to tired to try at the moment "We are missing our whole class" she said laughing "But i did all of my... work" she said falling asleep she had no energy after all tha running and oain at the same time....
((hey im tired i think ima go to bed...plus all of the other members of this guild got a hell of a lot of posts to read XP....ill wait for a replt tho....my friend is sendin me a msg and ima tell him i gtg))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:22 am
((Yeah....Its sleeping time for me to...the rest are going to be mad....They either have to read two to three pages or be lost.... burning_eyes ))  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:24 am
((lol yup mrgreen we evil twisted lol jk well ima go so ttyl mrgreen byez!!!))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games