Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:55 pm
Shaylene pulled in fresh air and faned herself with her hand. Damn red head. When did he start here? Shaylene looked at Charity who was still clinging to her arm. Do you mind? Who are the Voltarie?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:40 am
Charity emediatly let go, rubbing her hand to try and get rid of the num feeling. She was starting to get a headache, being around all of these vampires. They really did smell bad.
Turning her blind eyes towards the ground, she said, "The volturi are a group of vampires, strong vampires, but that's about all I know." Then muttering to herself, she added, "My family's not on very good terms with them."  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:58 pm
Belle saw Charity turn a slight shade of green and said, "Maybe we should get into the classroom?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:04 pm
"Uh, yeah," Charity said, "that's a good idea."  

Alayna_blind_angel

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:27 pm
Shaylene took a few more calming breathes and followed the group back into the classroom. What are we going to do about him She asked. Shaylene could not risk another run in with the red head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:32 pm
"There are several options, we could kill him, make him move, or do our best to ignore him." Belle said thoughtfully.  

medusa56

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:28 am
Hmmm... I'm rather fond of the first choice but.... Shaylene caught Belle's eye and quickely finished her sentance That isn't the best way to do it. So, how about we ignore it? But then contradicting herself she said But he is soo... appatazing!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:10 am
The hairs on the back of Charity's were standing on edge. How can they even think of killing an innocent human? she thought. This day might just be worse than she had though it would.  

Alayna_blind_angel

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:16 pm
Remembering about class, Charity seppatated herself from the group of vampires, and sped down the halls to geometry. Amaizingly enough, she got their just before class started, and took her place at the back of the class.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:03 pm
Shaylene sat down in the corner and watched the others thoughtfully. We don't have any classes with this boy do we? And as if being summoned in walked the boy. Oh come on!! What are the odds of that! Shaylene cried out in fusteration.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:20 pm
Charity's shoulders began to twitch, her muscles growing tense. If Shaylene couldn't handle it, she would do anything to keep these people from getting hurt.
"She could have just left and skipped class for the day," Charity mumbled to herself, well aware that the vampires could hear her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:58 pm
"Charity, be polite," then turning to Shaylene said, "Maybe Charity's right, I'll go meet you at my house during lunch."  

medusa56

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:35 pm
Shaylene looked disappointed, You guys don't trust me. But at the same time her stomach clenched in hunger. Standing, Shaylene walked to the teachers desk and asked to be excused. I'm not feeling well Shaylene croaked out, the close proximity to the boy was excrusating. Turning swiftly Shaylene glanced at Belle and left the classroom.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:11 pm
Charity mock glared at Belle. Even if she couldn't actually see Belle, it still could portray her feelings.
Upset, she hid her face behind her short hair, wishing that there was no such thing as school.  

Alayna_blind_angel

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:24 pm
Shaylene was angered by their lack of trust, but more so at herself for her lack of control. Grabing her stomch she lurched into the forest to find something to quench her hunger. Turning towards the breeze she caught the sent of human. Yummm She thought and went after it.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games