Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:43 pm

"i still think thats icky" she said sticking her tounge out at him
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:44 pm

"They're meaty and chewy. I also look for the stake that has the most veins in it." He smiled at her an evil little grin.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:47 pm

"dweebness" she called him " that is weird"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:49 pm

"Ah. I've always been the most carnivorous kid that loved to eat their healthy stuff." He looked around. "Now what? Want to just walk around talking for a while."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:50 pm

"sure. you want to go out to the lake?" she tilted her head
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:52 pm

"How about we just walk around the school?" He started heading towards one of the stairs.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:55 pm

"sure" she hurried atfer him
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:59 pm

Aimlessly walking, "So, what is there to talk about?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

blaisred

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:19 pm

((ok for the kitchens then are they behinfd a portrate or a wall and if its behind the prtrait what do u have to do...and if its behind a wall whats do u have do?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:28 pm

(Do we really have to go into the details of the school structure right now?)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

blaisred

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:00 am

(( i would prefer to have acurate stuff said....if its not acutate than whats the point of it being hogworts?))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:09 pm

(The fun. The fun. If you really want to finish this, get the person who started this particular Hogwarts RP and ask them to give a ruling.)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

blaisred

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:27 pm

XcassieXcatastrophyX
"really 350? i highly doubt that. anyway have you ever seen some of the american football players? they look like half giants too and their perfectly muggles. eh but whatever..... well both my parents are pureblood wizards so theirs all the magic i ever needd how bout u?"

"well my dad was a wizard...and my mum was a giantess.....shes dead now...and so's me dad....they died last year me dad was with Harry and me mum thought it best to stick with her own kind.....the minestry killed her and one of the death eaters killed me dad...so my magic i guess come from my dad"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:30 pm

"oh thats sad, i'm sorry." she said looking down, "well i somewhat know the feeling, my moms dead and my dads in azkaban"

XcassieXcatastrophyX

blaisred

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:32 pm

"oh....im sorry bou that....well i havnt seen you around the school ever.....do you normally stay in the common room or somthing?" christian asked as the walked closer and closer to the lake
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games