Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
new naruto rp (plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will u join
  yes
  no
  maybe
  i dont care and i hate u
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:12 pm
((uh i think it is spell kunai......or kuni.....AH I THINK THE FORST ONE >.< but close enough lol))
O.O she jumped bac from his sudded jump. she saw blood driping down onthe couch and then to the floor "ARE YOU OKAY???" she said barly able to see the kunai in his leg............  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:21 pm
he turns his head and looks at her his eyes half close, beacuse hes half asleep, and his left eye is completly black  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:23 pm
her eeys slowly widen ((like on naruto lol how they do it XD)) o.o 0.0 O.O "Sh-sh-shi-" she couldnt even finish his name......  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:28 pm
He pulled the kunai out of his leg and slowly began to raise it to her neck when Max jumped out of his bag and threw him against the wall and said "Shikyo wake up!"  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:28 pm
((hey i got a new pic it is a tie between this

User Image

and this

User Image

lol iccant make up my mind sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:30 pm
Fujuki slowly baced up in feer "wh-wh-why?" she finaly said confused when he was throw to the wall, she was shaking ((she just woke up for cryin out loud lol)) she had no idea why this was happening  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:31 pm
[ i think the 2nd one would fit because its a naruto rp but the 1st one is pretty cool too even though its the ninja chick from FF7 i think her names yuri... i know im a game nerd sweatdrop ]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:33 pm
((lol i didnt now it was her till the other day lol well i guess it would fit more *puts hand on chin to think* hmmmm.....hmmmm.....UGH i duno cauz she is pretty but the 2nd one fits more gonk ))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:34 pm
His eyes still half closed Shikyo began to attack Max with his kunai; they both went at it a while each blocking eachothers attack  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:35 pm
[i know its too hard arg do what i did and post it in the random forum to get more oppinoins]  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:37 pm
after a while of trying to figure what was going on she jumped ot her feet "PLEAS STOP IT!!!" she said as they flew from one room the the next O.O "MAI!" she said runing to her room and she was fast asleep, she closed the door so she wouldnt hear anything and she ran bac to the room  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:39 pm
((i did in one rp so far and they said the 1st one i think....wait....i duno if i didnt the second one lol i posted a grip in The Hugurashi High School [my rp lol] ill see if i did or not lol))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:41 pm
just as she came back into the room Max kick Shikyo through the window and pinned him on the ground outside and yelled "Wake up!" he then punched Shikyo in the face  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:43 pm
O.O Fujuki ran out the door and tried to stop them she thrw Max off of him and threw him farther from max and stood in between with her arms a few inches from each of there chests "PLEAS STOP NOW!" she said with a more serious and brave tone in her voice......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:49 pm
he opend his eyes and his other eye changed and wings [ kinda like these but all black User Image ] popped out of his back and he flew up ten feet  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games