Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:04 pm
OrangeJ
Ars Arcana
-Darth Oreo-
what yellow trims? oh, oh, I mean they're beautiful...

[[OH GOD I LOLLED.]]

OrangeJ
hmm weres that demoned is she still here. *looking around for ars at the site of her jake walks over and smiles * hows it going? i just got back from sleeping in my coffin on the thrid floor. it was rather nice. sleep is always great.

"On MY third floor?" She chuckled. The third floor was sunny all day long. "I think you mean yours, but yes, sleeping people are yummy." She gave a grin that maybe belonged to her mother, like the joke.

thats what the coffin was for. beside i like to test my self every once and a while by put a fingure nail in the sun.*feeling his neck for teeth marks and finding non on his right side. and one on his left and starts ranting* whats this! did you sneak a bite!

[[OH GOOOOOD I CAN'T STOP LOLLING.]]

Ars laughed pleasantly, she took some air and answered animated. "No, no, I meant that as a succubus, I find the spirits of dreaming people yummy. Not sleeping vampire necks."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:07 pm
well thats classic though i wasn't a vampire in school i was turned when i was 30 (im 17 in real life though) i never had to do that because im almost 2 millinioms old  

OrangeJ

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:07 pm
@-Darth Oreo-: "Good night, and thanks for coming!" Ars spoke and took a slight bow, holding her dress.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:09 pm
OrangeJ
Magick_Fayt

"I agree with most of that, though there are so many events being held all the time in this group that I doubt it will be very boring. You should attend one of the movie nights: they are very amusing. And besides, there are always humans to kill, and that passes loads of time." Thantos licks his fangs in agreement.

i would but my assassinasion stuff happens on saturdays. (in other words i go to church on saturday im jewish) the guild leader and you invited me but thats all. other wise i'd come. it would be great fun

"Ah. I see. That's too bad. Well, perhaps other events. And maybe there can be more balls held upon request, so they occure more often."  

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:11 pm
Ars Arcana
OrangeJ
Ars Arcana
-Darth Oreo-
what yellow trims? oh, oh, I mean they're beautiful...

[[OH GOD I LOLLED.]]

OrangeJ
hmm weres that demoned is she still here. *looking around for ars at the site of her jake walks over and smiles * hows it going? i just got back from sleeping in my coffin on the thrid floor. it was rather nice. sleep is always great.

"On MY third floor?" She chuckled. The third floor was sunny all day long. "I think you mean yours, but yes, sleeping people are yummy." She gave a grin that maybe belonged to her mother, like the joke.

thats what the coffin was for. beside i like to test my self every once and a while by put a fingure nail in the sun.*feeling his neck for teeth marks and finding non on his right side. and one on his left and starts ranting* whats this! did you sneak a bite!

[[OH GOOOOOD I CAN'T STOP LOLLING.]]

Ars laughed pleasantly, she took some air and answered animated. "No, no, I meant that as a succubus, I find the spirits of dreaming people yummy. Not sleeping vampire necks."

*coming up withing 1 inch to her face with a sly look on jakes face* you still didn't say if you took a sneak bite. did you!?*still in her face waiting for an answer*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:12 pm
"The gathering seems to have thinned, hasn't it?" Fayt comments to no one in particular.  

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:13 pm
Magick_Fayt
OrangeJ
Magick_Fayt

"I agree with most of that, though there are so many events being held all the time in this group that I doubt it will be very boring. You should attend one of the movie nights: they are very amusing. And besides, there are always humans to kill, and that passes loads of time." Thantos licks his fangs in agreement.

i would but my assassinasion stuff happens on saturdays. (in other words i go to church on saturday im jewish) the guild leader and you invited me but thats all. other wise i'd come. it would be great fun

"Ah. I see. That's too bad. Well, perhaps other events. And maybe there can be more balls held upon request, so they occure more often."

yeah or who knows i can make the next ball call it the blood ball i'd hold in vince because i always wanted to go there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:17 pm
Kore felt his energy flustering, she giggled and smiled. "I am sorry to have made you uncomfortable..." she started to let go of his arm and started to part from his side.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:19 pm
OrangeJ
*coming up withing 1 inch to her face with a sly look on jakes face* you still didn't say if you took a sneak bite. did you!?*still in her face waiting for an answer*

Ars lifted her hand between their faces and enveloped it in what seemed to be a white fire. Speaking directly to his mind. "Please respect my personal space, you're literally playing with fire." She put the flames off. And smiled. "But no, I didn't bite you, I have my servants to bite when I want to." And laughed, lowering her hand gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:19 pm
did everyone vote yet to everyone  

OrangeJ

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:20 pm
Lerina leaned back in her chair and watched her bat fly in circles above her head. She sighed quietly as her owl hopped about on the table. At least her animals were able to amuse themselves.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:21 pm
OrangeJ
Magick_Fayt
OrangeJ
Magick_Fayt

yeah or who knows i can make the next ball call it the blood ball i'd hold in vince because i always wanted to go there.

"I'd like to go, too. A moon-lit gondala ride would be very pleasant once it gets a little warmer out. I was thinking I might talk to someone about holding a tea party, in honor of the ETAS, myself. There's no reason we can't have lots more event; we certainly have the vampires to plan them."  

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:24 pm
Ars Arcana
OrangeJ

Ars lifted her hand between their faces and enveloped it in what seemed to be a white fire. Speaking directly to his mind. "Please respect my personal space, you're literally playing with fire." She put the flames off. And smiled. "But no, I didn't bite you, I have my servants to bite when I want to." And laughed, lowering her hand gently.

ok im so sorry...* felling a little unconfortable jake said * im going for a walk in the maze...i don't care if the sun is still out i believe i won't die because im half werewolf and that has to count for something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:24 pm
Eisoji
Lerina leaned back in her chair and watched her bat fly in circles above her head. She sighed quietly as her owl hopped about on the table. At least her animals were able to amuse themselves.

The bat Thantos winged over to meet the other bat, and his mistress followed. "Hello. I don't believe we've met formally yet. I'm Fayt. You sent me my invitation, I think."  

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:25 pm
"Oh, not uncomfortable, don't worry about anything like that. I was only a little surprised; I can only think of one other person who's deigned to do anything along those lines before." He felt slightly more relaxed now, like he had before any of Kore's actions, and he sighed. "Whew. Well, nothing to do now, really, except wait for the results. Ah, more suspense!"  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games