Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:50 pm
I looked at Diva a little confused, "I'm sorry... are you two lovers?..." I looked back and forth between Diva and Sano cautiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:25 pm
"Well if it helps I have a cell phone maybe you could use it to call someone." I said then I heared Kaoru and began snickering.  

Salem Delgado

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:17 am
Kayle:
"He doesnt have one nore does anyone i know of......memory loss kinda makes that hard" i said. I looked around still and didnt see an ytrace of home....wait....I took a closer look...something was drawing me to an abandoned looking building miles away from the city. (OOC: its lamost like how you can see water towers from a long distance away)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:01 am
Cutegirlo0o
I looked at Diva a little confused, "I'm sorry... are you two lovers?..." I looked back and forth between Diva and Sano cautiously.
no he is my chevalier, why do you ask?  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:36 pm
I looked at Sano snickering then back at Diva, "If he is not your lover, then I don't see any reason why I can't talk or be with him." I said cautiously in my angelic voice, looking into Diva's eyes to see any reaction.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:45 pm
"Yeah that figures.." I sighed at Kayle's answer before looking back to the others "She does have a point, Diva." I said with a kind hearted smile.  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:10 am
Cutegirlo0o
I looked at Sano snickering then back at Diva, "If he is not your lover, then I don't see any reason why I can't talk or be with him." I said cautiously in my angelic voice, looking into Diva's eyes to see any reaction.
because as my chevalier he should only cater my needs not anybody else's , also he shouldn't have to babysit you anyway, plus i need him now i want to see my children.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:15 am
Salem Delgado
"Yeah that figures.." I sighed at Kayle's answer before looking back to the others "She does have a point, Diva." I said with a kind hearted smile.
I do not care, we have somewhere to go sano or did you already forget about my children? stare  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:20 am
Kayle:
I took flight towards the abandoned looking building silently so that no one would notice by absence. It didn't take me very long before i reached it. i tucked my wings neatly behind me. i opened the door and took a look around. There where Chyropterans..............tons of them. i put my hand over my mouth to keep from gasping. I shifted my way through them. i heard more coming from somewhere in the house. I went into a room it seemed familiar,i went into the closet and hid.
(my memory........this is the room......this must be the building....there was chyropteran....not like the rest and the blood on the walls.......this must have been the room i was kept in.......is that what that man was talking about......the voice.....) i thought to myself. I tried to keep my breathing silent as i saw them filing into the room. (i cant take so m any of these at once by myself.....) i thought to myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:47 pm
I took offense to what Diva had said and tried to defend myself, "I can take care of myself thank you. But I could also say the same to you miss Diva. Just because you "own" him, doesn't mean he doesn't have his own feelings." I looked down at the ground and wrapped my arms around myself, slightly feeling sorry for myself... I had a sad expression on my face when I said, "I came to this world only knowing my own name and..." I shifted my eyes toward Sano, "...and Sano's name..." I looked back down, "All I need right now, is someone to help me gain my memory back... and I think Sano is supposed to do it... that's all I know..." I concluded with a deep sigh.  

Cutegirlo0o

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:43 pm
"Hold on now everyone just calm down, there is no reason to get upset..." I said casting worried stares "Diva, I gave you my word that I would help find your children, but long ago I gave my word that I would help anyone who needed it." I told her giving the most sincere look in my eyes "And we will need whatever help we can get, all I know is that Kai was the last person they were living with and that was after you died, I have no clue if they still live there." I said turning back to Kaoru "And I promise to do whatever I can to help find your memory, so do not cry okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:55 pm
I looked at Sano with a broken heart... 'He has to much to worry about... I'm just adding to his grieve... I think it'd be easier for him if I.. wasn't here...' I took a deep breath with downcast eyes, "It's alright Sano... I-I can figure it out by myself..." I started to choke on words, for I was about to cry. "Diva wouldn't want my help anyway... she'd think I was trying to get to you or something.." I tried to smile, but it was half heartedly. I looked down then, and turned my back... I put my hand to my head, and started walking away, clearly tears streaming down my face... I muttered to myself, "I've been put through pain all my life... that much I can remember... I did everything by myself... no one helped me... no one liked me..." I started running now.. 'I've never been in love... I don't know what love feels like... I'm just an empty.. doll...' I used my elemental powers to help me run faster, I knew I didn't belong here; in Sano's or anyone's life...  

Cutegirlo0o

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:30 am
I saw her run and became worried "Kaoru? Wait what is wrong?!" I called running after her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:59 pm
I kept running without looking back, crying to myself, using my elemental powers to help me run even faster. 'Why was I brought here?...' I shifted my eyes back toward Sano, tears running down my face and I saw he was chasing me. 'Sano, you don't understand... I..' My own thoughts were cut off by the pain that was returning into my head. I held my hand up to my head, and cried out in pain. I started slowing down in my speed, as the pain increased.  

Cutegirlo0o

Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games