Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:44 pm
She nodded slipping her heels on and walking with him. She snuggled closer as they walked his arm around her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:53 pm
He led out of the office and downstairs. He stopped at a room with double doors and opened it reveling a big dining room. All of his men in there stopped and looked up at him.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:58 pm
She still stood next to him. SHe had one of her hands on the one of his she had wrapped around her as they walked. She blushed lightly but stood tall as she leaned on him slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:04 pm
"Alright now who was in charge while I was away?" he asked once he had all of their attentions. Everyone pointed to Jim who stood up. "I was doing your job while you were off playing the part of Romeo." "I need to talk to you in me office now," he said low and angerly letting of Sasha. Jim walked out of the room passed Rai and headed up stairs. Everyone else just sat looking scared.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:11 pm
When Jim had said the part about Romeo she looked at her feet. After she was let go she walked around to the front. She sat on the porch and waited for him. Her eyes were gentle and caring at the moment just wanting to make sure Rai was happy...and be his forever.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:15 pm
Rai left and went to Sasha. "Listen I don't want you in office right now okay. Something tells me that I might be beating the hell our of Jim and it will be far worst then when you saw me fight that kid," he said standing by her.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:18 pm
She nodded and kissed him softly. " i'll either be out here or in the bedroom dont worry "She said smiling at him. She sighed waved as she saw him leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:23 pm
He stomped into his office and slammed his door shut. "What the hell is your problem?" "Oh I don't know maybe that my best friend and boss just brought a girl back here. A former captive no less." "What all was everyone doing while I was gone?" "Nothing. I had do nothing while you were gone." "Okay now get out of my office before I beat you." "You are the one who needs to be beaten. Bringing a girl here. In a place that is all guys. That is just..." Jim didn't get to finished because at that moment Rai pushed him in the face. Thus the two started fighting for long period of time.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:27 pm
She heard theme even from outside and curled up on the bed. She hadnt put makeup on yet so she didnt have streams of color on her cheeks as she cried into the pillow. She felt horrible how as he was his best friend and she didnt want to ruin this for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:31 pm
Jim was on his knees holding his side and looked up at Rai. Rai was breathing heavily just like Jim was. "Now out of my office and don't question my judgement again," Rai between pants. "Fine," Jim said barely standing up and hobbling to the door. "By the way. As a friend I'm happy for you to finally find someone, but as your second in command I'm unhappy about it," he then left the room. Rai collapsed hard into a nearby chair.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:44 pm
She saw Jim leave and carefully went into his office. She stood in the door looking at him. "..if you'd like..i can go..you know i'll still be yours...just..not here..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:50 pm
He looked at her. "No stay, please. Jim is just overreacting. I know what I'm doing," he said. He stood up slowly. "I'm gonna be black and blue in the morning."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:59 pm
She hugged him and stayed against him. She still looked horrible from where she had been crying. "...Rai.."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:04 pm
He flinched slightly when she hugged him because of the pain, but he still wrapped his arms around her. "Hm...what is it?" he asked.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:09 pm
She was careful as she stood back from him.'>..i'm sorry you got in a fight...i mean..he was your best friend.."She said soflty and began to cry again.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games