Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:49 pm
Erin laughed and passed the ball at her brother.
"Being a strong human won't help you at all if you hang out with people that can turn into giant wolves. But if you want to hang out with 'normal' people, to, like, boost your self-esteem or whatever, we understand comepletely." she said, shooting the ball into the basket on the other side of the court.
"Or you could hang around us and boost our self-esteem." Ben said, winking then jogging off to get the ball Erin threw.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:03 pm
teresia laughed slightly, "of course though, i've never been normal and never really fit in anywhere normal so this is perfect for me." she grinned and then turned a curious expression on ben. "and what do you mean by that exactly?" she asked tilting her head. she was actually curious about that statement.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:04 pm
"Well, being around normal humans makes us feel even stronger. Not that we really need humans to feel strong. Erin can benchpress 300 pounds, so she's stronger than Billy, anyway." Ben said. He shrugged, dribbling the ball.
"Aw Ben, you're so modest. But you can lift twice that!" Erin said, pushing her brother.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:43 pm
she walked over infront of him, getting in the way on purpose. "well it isn't the arm that counts." she pokes him in the chest. "it's whats in here." she reached on her tip toes to poke him in the forehead. "and whats in here." she said with a smile. "although i guess brute strength can come in handy." she shrugged slightly with a slight grin.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:05 pm
Erin knocked on her brother's head. "Yeah, this lot's been vacant for a while." she said, grinning.
Ben swiped at her, but Erin ducked and jogged to the other end of the court with the ball, laughing.
"She's a major pain in the a** sometimes." he said. "But I love her."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:53 pm
teresia gave a smile, "she's your sister, of course you do and i can see why. even if she is a pain in the a**." she chuckled lightly, "at least you can say she keeps you on your toes huh? and you both seem to have a good heart." she smiled softly as she turned to make her way to the side line and watch with a slight smile on her face.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:07 pm
Ben grinned at Teresia. "So do you..."
"Oy! Lovebirds! The others are here, finally!" Erin shouted.
Iggy, Billy, Jon, and Braiden jogged towards the court in their human forms, shaking rain out of their hair.
"Why are we playing in the rain, again?" moaned Braiden, wringing out her hair.
"Because it always rains here anyway." mumbled Iggy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:01 pm
at first Teresia's eyes went wide when she looked at Erin, confused by the statement and slightly embarraced. it's not often that someone says somthing like that but she could also have just been makinf fun of them because they were saying somthing nice to eachother and they're the opposite gender. she rolled her eyes, clearing her expression as she saw the others. "hey!" she said with a smile waving.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:30 pm
"Ben made you come out here, too?" Billy asked. He turned to Ben. "You're a terrible person."
Ben laughed and shurgged his broad shoulders. "She's not complaining, right Teresia?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:36 pm
she raised an eye brow and shook her head with a slight chuckle. "no, i lived in newhapshire and wisconsin before here. neither the cold or wet bothers me." she smiled. "and he didn MAKE me come." she shrugged. "i came cause i wanted to."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:42 pm
"That makes one of us." Iggy mumbled darkly, wringing out his hair on Braiden, who squealed.
"He's such a dumb jock." Erin added.
"I should be chief!" piped Jon.
"You're not even Quilete, numbskull." replied Ben.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:52 pm
she intentionally pointed and laughed, "i'm even a little... like a quarter, but still." she laughed. "i'm mostly algonquin though." she shrugged.

she shifted to be more comfortable. "alright, lets see what you've all got." she teased.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:04 pm
"All right." Ben said, pulling off his shirt. The others, except Billy and the girls, followed suit.
"It's shirts versus skins." Iggy explained to Teresia.
All six of them went to the center of the court, where Ben and Billy where facing eachother.
"Teresia, could you throw the ball up for tip-off?" Ben asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:08 pm
"ah." she replied understanding. and then she looked up. she stood carefully and walked intot the middle of the sodden cort. she picked up the ball and looked at the others. "as long as you promise not to kill me trying to get at it." she smiled as she said this though and rised the ball.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:51 pm
Ben grinned and crouched, waiting for the ball to fly into the air. Billy did the same.
"Billy, don't shove Ben over like last time." Erin warned.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games