Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Star Wars (a new begining) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:08 pm
Kaderot had been watching her through her training. "hmm maybe she worthy to be trained by master grevence. "he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:32 pm
Rena had decided that she should meditate for a while on what she had learned and what she had heard. Trying something new with the force. Using the force as an outstretch of her mind. Trying to feel the thoughts and feelings of every one around her, she hadn't been too successful. It had appeared that some people had realised her mind reading and had put up mental barriers. She tried to use the force to sense anything she could. Be it deceit, or no. She wanted to become like the Jedi she had met. But she wanted to go where she would be needed most. As this thought occurred in her mind, she felt a strong presence in front of her. She slowly opened her eyes. Yes, Master, what is it that you need of me?
"Rena, sorry to disturb you, training of the mind is just as important as training of the body dont' ya know. Anyways, we need you to go to some people in a town not too far from here. They seem to be having some issues with a certain group of traders. I'm afraid things may get bloody if handled improperly. Unfortunately I cannot accompany you. I have full confidence in you, I sense the Force greatly in you. Remember what I have taught you and go forth.
"I shall do as you ask Master. though I am a bit apprehensive of the task at hand. I may not succeed. Failure is not an option, but I dont' feel sufficient in the Force to do what you have asked.
"Do not worry young Padawan you will be fine...and may the force be with you. :
Rena grabbed her lightsaber,her wits,and a map and headed out.  

donjosue

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:35 pm
Kaderot followed "hmm her first mission on her own lets see how she does" kaderot said getting in his intercepter and turning on the cloak.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:53 pm
It had been a bit of a walk. But it was quiet and she enjoyed the birds chirping and the gentle breeze. But she could feel something, something like a pinprick at the back of her mind.
"Am i being followed? Probably not, but I should be cautious anyway"
She arrived just as a blasters had been drawn from both sides. The Traders looking ready for a bloody fight.
"I was notified that there were some problems between you two and I was sent to help. "Rena announced. She could feel how tense it was getting.
"They kidnapped our daughter! screamed one.
" They cheated me on my business deals!" shouted another.
"I want to hear the Traders story first.
They told them of having to take away daughters as repayment for debts owed.They told her that the people knew quite clearly the consequences of failing to make a payment.
"You filthy rotten...You drove up the interest to make sure we couldn't pay!"
That is false. We have done no such thing"spoke one of the traders.
"LIAR! You have done nothing but enslave our families and put us into endless debt! shouted one of the townspeople.
"there is no emotion, there is peace,Rena spoke quietly to herself. Feeling agitation rise within her. She had known herself to have a short fuse when things like this occurred since before she knew of the Jedi.
"Now, for your sto....
Blaster shots went off, shouts rose.
She raised her hand and sent out a wave that knocked everyone on the ground. Too late...both parties lay dead.
Rena fell to the ground on her knees. She had failed She had tried to reason, to get the entire story before making a decision or trying to set things right. Was she doomed before she started? she thought.
She got up and headed back to the academy with sorrow in her heart. Hearing the phrase there is no emotion there is peace and there is no passion, there is serenity seemed to have no effect.  

donjosue

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:55 pm
Kaderot was leaning against a tree ahead. "didnt go as planed hu" kaderot said sitting up from the tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:05 pm
"Do i know you? Rena replied
The pin p***k in the back of her mind became like a sharp pang. Her head is starting to throb.
She decided not to wait for an answer and she kept up her walking. She had to reach the Academy and decide what to do next.  

donjosue

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:39 am
KAderot watched her go. "hmm" he thought. kaderot have you found your apprentice grevence asked. "no master not yet but im looking at one right now so wait" kaderot said back. kaderot went back to the academy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:59 am
((sorry Walt! I forgot I was in this one I'm in alot of starwars RP and I couldn't remember.))

she grumbled, "no I am not!"

"they'll be here soon, to bad they won't live long." she walked off.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:48 pm
(It's fine.)

"We've been having this argument for weeks. You are better than me. Do you want to go back to the training areas and see who does better?"

"Eh, I guess."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:56 pm
she reported back to some troops.

"Are to!!!!" she protested, "I'm not nearly as expirienced as you!"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

donjosue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:00 pm
Rena quietly returned to the Academy and locked herself in her room. She told the surrounding protocol droids to not let anyone bother her unless it was an emergency. She sat on her bed starting at the floor. After a while she came to lying in her bed staring at the ceiling. She had pondered if she had been a bit more agressive maybe it wouldn't have gone so horribly. Well it didn't go as planned though she had followed her Masters teaching. "Idiots" she muttered. "Stupid unreasonable fools."She kept herself awake though letting her mind go else where, to a place she had once loved to visit back home. Unfortunately she could feel someone needing to speek with her comming this way. Thus pulling herself out of this temporary paradise of peaceful alone time.
She could hear the droid and her master speaking. though in a foul mood for someone disturbing her like this she quietly opened the door. "Master I did not..
"We know, I was there, now there is no time to explain but you must be headed to your next."
"Wait.I just got back from a mission that kinda blew up in my face, yet you have the vice to send me out agian? Rena interupted.
"I'm sorry....I should have taken that into account. Go when you feel ready " Her master turned and walked away
"*Sigh* fine I'll go..."rena spoke while trying to ignore the impeccable timing of her master.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:06 pm
"another misson master" kaderot said to grevence. Grevence turned toward him. "i will go with you this time and we will try to get her to our side as the jedi are weak in the force." he said getting in the interceptor. They took off and headed out.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:15 pm
RIMWA CANOR looked around. "I feel, somethings going to happen. Do you feel it Alia?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:17 pm
Rena had spoken with her master. He hadn't exactly said where they were to go. She had gotten into the shuttle with her master. But she sensed something terrible was going to happen. In the shuttle were two hooded figures.
"Come Rena...to the darkside"
...Rena was speechless.  

donjosue

donjosue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:28 pm
"NEVER! Rena shouted. Why is it that you have decieved me as such? You will pay for this.
"Oh come come now. I'm only doing what's best for someone so strong in the force. With the peace minded fools who walk the path of the light, are missing out on such power. If you don't join us now, we will break you...and you will join us by your own will."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff