Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Corridors and Stairwells Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image

Walks out of the Common Room and heads back to the Hospital Wing for a few more hours.

A few hours later.

Heads back to Common Room for a good nights rest.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image Andrew walks the seven flights down to the express in complete solitude, he will miss the welcoming halls while on break in between terms. He will be coming back and will have more fun next term.

Oshenukhar

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image

Walks out of the Common Room and heads to the carriages to get go on the Hogwarts Express. As i walk down the halls i look around and smile softly as i remember some of the fun that went on.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:00 pm
User Image
Tary elf had passed by a few classroom, but tried to be quiet because she did not want to disturb anyone.Me is just on the way to the fifth floor to clean the Prefects bathroom Tary said with a squeaky voice.  

xbrightstar

xbrightstar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image
After she cleaned the Prefects bathroom. she went back downstairs to the dungeon floor really quietly.Maybe I should clean some of the classroom? she said to herself.hmm,me think it a good idea.so she went right ahead.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image Madame Lavande, hurried through the corridors to the kitchens she must have a clean hospital wing for healing students!.  

Oshenukhar

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image Andrew walked the corridors that lead to the hospital wing, the rash was getting worse...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:23 am
*sees andrew and uses magic to make him flash all 4 house colors*  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

WickedRentSpringAwakening

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:48 pm
User ImageHunter was walking through the castle for the first time looking around. He noticed some misdoings in the Great Hall. One of the students was jinxing another. "Now young man that's enough." Hunter waved his wand at the other young boy, making him return to normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:17 am
User Image

Kamalia-Mingan walks through the halls to head for her next class.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:35 am
User Image Professor Aurora walked from the Top of the Astronomy Tower all the way down to The Great Hall. As she climbs down the many stairs to the Hall, she starts thinking about her new job as the Editor for the Hogwarts Monthly. All of the sudden her hair turned from White to Blond. User Image She hadn't told anyone that she was anyone that she was a Metamorphmagus. She just found out herself, "A belated Gene", the Doctors at St. Mungo's had said. Before she could worry if anyone had seen, it changed back. User Image "I don't think anyone saw.", she said to herself. She didn't want to tell anyone until the End of Term. She continued to walk to the Hall without further incidence.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:43 am
Sonas climbed rapidly down the stairs. Her cloak drawn tight around her shoulders puff running and panting to keep up with her. She'd recently taken to sitting in one of the gardens while she did her work. The plants there were lovely, perfect for drawing.  

Nite of Storms

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:51 am
User ImageProfessor Aurora climbed quickly back up the stair to the Astronomy Tower. Her classes were close together today and she was in a hurry to get back to her Office.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

Kamalia-Mingan had to stop on her trek up to her class because of something rubbing up against her leg. Looks down and shakes head. Luna you can't come with baby. You need to go back to the Common Room or something. Bends down to pet her for a moment before getting back up and beins to head to class. Hears a pitiful meow and looks back. Shakes head. Ok you crazy cat come on or i'll be late. Begins to walk a little quicker.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:41 am
User Image*Professor Aurora walked down from the Astronomy Tower and down to the Great Hall again as she did every morning. After teaching her Astronomy Class last night at Midnight and all the Students had gone back to their Common Rooms, she had fallen asleep in her office. She continued to walk down the correct stairs and hallways, until she got to the Great Hall.*

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff