Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 am
kat was right above them in a tree watching the other vampire cautously "so this is him" she said 2 herself kat watched them makeing sure the vampire woudnt try anything but she kept herself wel hidden 2  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:06 am
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
she looks back, seeing him, she looks back ahead, going faster before jumping across the river, she keeps going until she thought she lost him, she changes back to her human form, naked and exposed to anyone around, she unties the shirt and throws it on, it barely went below her knees, she starts walking again

reis apears from behind again and covers mouth so echo couldnt scream '' remember me?'' he asked sarcasticaly... he turned her around and let go of her mouth... ''whats wrong he asked''?
she looks at him "everything" she said looking down "i have to go back to my pack and take up my duty" she said making an excuse to leave

''im going with you'' he said sadly ''i have no place here as a vampire...'' he motioned her to lead on cautiosly while he protected her...  

reisdrakes

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:08 am
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
she looks back, seeing him, she looks back ahead, going faster before jumping across the river, she keeps going until she thought she lost him, she changes back to her human form, naked and exposed to anyone around, she unties the shirt and throws it on, it barely went below her knees, she starts walking again

reis apears from behind again and covers mouth so echo couldnt scream '' remember me?'' he asked sarcasticaly... he turned her around and let go of her mouth... ''whats wrong he asked''?
she looks at him "everything" she said looking down "i have to go back to my pack and take up my duty" she said making an excuse to leave

''im going with you'' he said sadly ''i have no place here as a vampire...'' he motioned her to lead on cautiosly while he protected her...
"you dont understand" she said taking a step back "im going because i have to marry the alpha male" she rubs her arms "but i dont want to" she sighs "im running away because im afraid" she turns her back on him and looks at the river not to far away "i dont know what to do" she whispered  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:09 am
''dont move'' reis said as he searched through the trees... ''get under my cloak, somethings here'' reis said as he pulled out a large wooden stake...  

reisdrakes

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:13 am
"i can take care of myself" she said crossing her arms "im a wolf....hello" she looks around, sniffing the air "Come Out!" she yelled  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:13 am
kat growled at him and jumped down from the tree in front of him and echo "hey echo is this him? i dont think hes safe 2 be around he seems hungry" kat said as she glared at him  

ikat-kun

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:15 am
''quiet down you! i am perfectly fine... besides i have already tasted her...''
reis said as he studdied this so called vampire...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:17 am
hey kat" she looks at both of them "yea....this is him" she crosses her arms "by the way, did you by any chance pick up my clothes?" she asked raising her eyebrows "as you can see, im only in a shirt"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:20 am
"yeah i got them" she threw echos pants at her laughing "so is he safe?" ske asked echo ignoreing reis  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:22 am
she catches them and slips into it "i guess, i dont know him all too well" she looks at kat "so, why did you come out here?"  

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:22 am
reis turned around angry at the fact he was not taken notice of and puts away his stake...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:28 am
"i was follwoing you cause i didnt want you out here alone with a vampire like him he seems nstable" kat said as she walked over and stood between echo and the other vamp  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:30 am
"err okay..." she looks at him over kats shoulder "what?" she asked noticing his anger, she looks back at kat "i feel like a child not being able to have her favorite toy" she muttered crossing her arms  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:30 am
i dont mind being judged like that by a humen, but by another vampire?!?!? thats discraceful... you can possibly say you havnt been thirsty in your life... you and me like all vampires must drink to stay alive'' reis said with a really mad voice, he started to walk away real slowly in the opposite direction of the house... i know when im not wanted...  

reisdrakes

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games