Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:48 pm
moko roawed and clamped his jaws threw rex's chest, feeling the blood in his mouth he went into a furrie and and tore vicously at rex  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:49 pm
jljljljl
Momo began to shine as light swirlled around her. The light spreaded around the world as it changed back into a beatiful world. Momo walked up to the strange beast called Moko. Momo put her hand on her forhead and a strange light appeared. "I will take you back to where you came from." Momo mumbled as the light swallowed Moko sending the beast back into the darkness from which it came from.
Sorry I don't mean to be rude but it does seem a little godmodding seeing as you dispelled the dark world that easily...  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:51 pm
snuggle89
moko roawed and clamped his jaws threw rex's chest, feeling the blood in his mouth he went into a furrie and and tore vicously at rex
Rex's internal organs and bones were visible and even most of it was torn away, but regardless of the damage he sustained, they regenerated in seconds. With a beastly grin, he sprinted underneath Moko and jumped as high as he could to get the force as he rammed into his chest. He landed on the ground with a cracking sound and continued by lunging at Moko's paw.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:55 pm
moko flailed about, sinking his claws into rex's back and his teeth into his leg. he rocked back using his emence body weight to stand him straight again, his jaws still clamped on rex  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:59 pm
As a mortal man he had been killed over 1000 times by now. His rage blinded his sense and he started clawing on Moko's fangs and gnawing on them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:10 pm
moko swung his head furiously, his claws slashed away at rex as he reared and bucked , wildly hissing like a demented cat  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

jljljljl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:12 pm
(( Oh, I guess I didnt quite notice that. sweatdrop Sorry. ))

Momo walked out of the garden and walked into the hall. She saw and illisioned dark world. Momo saw a little boy and a student. Momo contineud to walk by without being noticed and sat down and soon fell fast asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:17 pm
Rex was sent flying and landed with a loud and very harmful bang. Leaving a small crater. He slowly climbed out of it and did a taunting monkey-like dance, grinning with fangs as sharp as scythes.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:22 pm
((thats ok))

moko roawed and charged at rex, the body's collided and moko pinned rex to the floor his claws digging into his shoulders
"i warned you" he hissed plumeting his fangs into rex's chest  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:29 pm
Even pinned to the floor with a homicidal Demon cat Rex wouldn't know how to stop. He chuckled in an evil fashion as his tongue which was now several inches long, went over to his shoulder and licked some of his blood. He slammed into the ground which made a crack and sent slabs of rock flying in all directions. Using this oppurtunity to escape the hold. Blood was covering his teeth and tongue. His wounds healed again and he grinned once more.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:33 pm
moko gave a small roar as one of the rocks caught his hind leg.
he growled and glaired at rex "so you'r a demon as well............no matter" he shouted leaping forward once more  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:42 pm
These words spaced Rex out as a flashback hit him.

~~
Rex stood watching as a failed experiment turned into a beast and attacked the mechs. The experiment's head was severed and died.
A scientist walked past Rex, stopped and looked at him with a hint of disgust and contempt as he spotted the two 13s burned in his neck. "Teh, so you're a Demon as well?" He said. Rex looked at him with eyes that told sadness and confusion. "No matter. He will have you." He said.
~~

The pause earned him a painful swipe in the face sending him flying, he quickly regained footing but spaced out again. His rage was slipping as memories of Mika came to him. Next to him, a teenage girl looked over at him with eyes of sorrow. Rex stood on his knees as he looked at the phantom of Mika.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:47 pm
- me and the kid skate and tehn three hours later his mom picks him up i wave bye and i sit down an think how much i miss her an him-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:51 pm
moko laughed "i forgot to tell you, in this relm anything goes" he laughed and walked up to rex and swiped him across the face "memories hurt don't they"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:56 pm
- i grab my pocket knife an start to slice my wrists then sit and wait for the cold grips off passing out coem before i wake up due to i can't die-  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games