Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Serrena; Love and war, a complex guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:32 pm
((Behind who? She couldn't have even sensed Zach; The Concealment would have seen to that.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:34 am
Aborhi Jumped back as she said "Wind" directly impaling himself on seong's halberd "W-What?" he said in disbeleif as he felt the blood gushing out of him on both sides "Where did you-?" he said as he felt his body rushing to fix itself, he knew the wound was mortal, struck the stomache, his insides were burning now, and he had yet to dodge whatever attack talim was sending his way.

"What?" krad said as he walked around a corner "You talkin to me?" he said boredly as he looked her up and down "You're that chick slayer brought in arn't ya? Heard om-in picked ya himself" he said, not showing any emotion as he did, robotic, making the statement.

Dreccas

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:13 am
Talim had charged her soul power. She struck, an immortal wind encompassing her weapon, and a faint blue glow about her body.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:03 pm
((you chaos-sama, she was talking to you.))

"You don't honestly think your gonna kill me, do you?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:23 pm
Zach remained calm, impassive.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:34 pm
She smiled, "alright then.' She turned to leave...  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:39 pm
Zach dropped the Concealment and said, "I'm sorry, Leah."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:03 pm
She turned, "Sorry? About what?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:25 pm
Zach almost smiled. He had her attention-now he could make amends. "About everything that happened because of me. I'm sorry that Alene attacked you, I'm sorry you were forced to kiss me, I'm sorry that you had to see my transformation..." He sighed. "Everything, Leah, I'm sorry for everything."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:27 pm
She waved it off, "whatever. Its no biggy. At least your a good kisser." She commented. "Well, see ya." She turned again...  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:32 pm
Zach smiled, then said, "Leah... One more thing. I want to give you something." As he spoke, he reached into his pocket.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:36 pm
She sighed, she turned around to him again. Her eyebrow raised. "Not gonna blow me up, are you?" She joked.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:45 pm
Zach smiled. "No." From his pocket he drew two things: One was an amulet, fashioned of iron and silver, and the other was a talisman. "The amulet can protect against any magical attack, and this talisman contains a very powerful Detonation. Powerful enough to use more than once. Keep these with you, for protection."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:47 pm
She smiled, "I can protect myself. Zach."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:51 pm
Zach laughed. "I already knew that. But against a spirit, mortal weapons won't work. On spells, mortal armor can't defend... Silver and iron. At least take the amulet."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games