Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:07 am
"Oh, lovely. They're going to visit the werewolves. " Alice sighed. She pulled out her cell phone and called Edward.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:56 am
As Edward got in, he sighed and said to them all, "Well, when are we going to go?" Edward was dying to get out of here, Ron's thoughts were annoying him a lot.

Bella got in and slipped on her seat belt. "Esme, where should we go hunting?"

WineChan

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:39 pm
Rosalie climbed back in the car. "Where do you think we're going? I planned on going back home," she said aggravated. "Did you really want to move out of Forks because of those witches and wizards? I wanted to stay here and continue to live my life like I have for the past few years."

Emmett climbed into the other side of the car. "Rose," he said in a scorning voice. Rose looked away, out the window avoiding his gaze. "Calm down. Edward, where were you thinking of going?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:36 pm
Esme shrugged and pulled onto the highway. We'll just go a few hours away, so we can be back in a day or two. She smiled and sped the yellow porche through the little traffic.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:42 am
Rosalie said "what about we go to Chicago instead of a few hours away!"
Esme thinks for a second and says after a big intake of breath "Well Edward and Carlisle do know there way around their from living their before, so maybe! Its a possibility"

sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:57 am
((What are you doing? I'm Rosalie and Misery_Rose_SinClair is Esme! You can't take our characters and make them say stuff like that!))  

Eternal Night 27

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:57 pm
((she isn't even in the role-play!))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:28 pm
((It's nice to have more people, but you need do play by the rules!! There's lot of charries that are open, but it's not a free-for-all >< And I just started a new RP if any of you wanna join ^^ ))  

6vampire6mistress6

medusa56

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:11 am
((I saw it. I'll join momentarily.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:11 pm
(actually, she's Carlisle. And I'M the author of this post. And I'd love to join yours vamp mistress, but you know me, I only do vampires. Now can we get back to the stupid RPG?)  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:22 pm
(( you can be a vamp if you want to.. I don't mind lol Is there a Jacob in this RP yet.....? We need wolves if the wizards plan to visit them... and hwo else will give Edward a hard time?! lol Back to the Rp....... ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:07 pm
(actually, yeah, we need a jacob. If any of you have jacob-loving friends please invite them so the wizards can visit them)  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:49 pm
Esme glances over at Bella as she speeds down the highway. What's wrong dear?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:45 pm
((Whoa...why is everyone arguing? I come back now, and everyone is arguing about Punky-perfect...))

Edward shook his head and said, "NO, I wasn't going to go anywhere. I was just asking when are we going to start the car and go home." He covered his face with his hands. Oh jolly good...this is going to be a very long car ride.

Bella looked up at Esme and merely replied, "Nothing...." Trying to be cheery, she shouted, "LETS GO HUNT SOME MOUNTAIN LIONS!"

WineChan

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:20 pm
"Well, it would be nice to go now," Rosalie said. She was so sick of this. She didn't want to deal with it.

"Rose, calm down," Emmett said.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces