Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Aria Dhampir

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:02 am
Hallo!

I am Aria, please call me by said name. I just entered high school and I have a cat named Alucard. Now for the relevant information.

I AM IN LOVE WITH READING, WRITING, ROLEPLAYING, AND HELLSING! (specifically Pip and Tubalcain, buuut...) I also like a lot of shows from the 90's, like Gargoyles, Highlander, and the Animaniacs. I'm addicted to old myths and fantasies, like Robin Hood, Welsh and Scottish mythology, and King Arthur!

I'm also obsessed with X-men and fighting and strategy games. And I'm southern.

I would like to thank otulissa for inviting me to her awesome guild!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:02 pm

I had another post but the computer eated it, so if it pops up randomly then be warned.
[Really the only important thing I said was that the Animaniacs are amazingly awesome and I still remember the themesong.]

So. many. new. members.
YAYY~<3

Welcomme<3

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:05 am
Miss Meat Shield
'Ello, I'm Miss Meat Shield. Call me Miss Meat, MMS, whatever you feel like really, I'm not too picky when it comes to names.

I enjoy reading fantasy and science fiction, and writing both as well, mainly putting fun little twists on history because they can't fit everything into those massive textbooks... I also write a fair amount of crappy fanfiction since I have an unhealthy obsession with crack pairings from different animes, and a very unhealthy one with pokemon in particular. Might be why I'm locked in this nice padded room. Huh.

Roleplaying I do absolutely love. Tis my crack. I stick to mostly original or fan based using the world of a particular fandom, but different plot completely. I've been roleplaying for a good 3 years I do believe, though I can still only write 2-3 paragraphs at the most. Meh.

Any other little tidbits to tell... Oh yes. Miss Meat has a habit of switching from first person to third person at complete random and gets a bit comma happy when she writes. You have been warned.

But that's about it. ^^ Pleased to be a part of the guild, thank you for the invite and I'll see you all about! ^^
Welcome to the guild! smile I think it's cool how you sometimes switch from first person to third person. Hehe! biggrin That's not too confusing. It would be confusing if you switched to second person. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:08 am
doglover203
Hello!

doglover203 here, but you can call me Ali. I'm a book fanatic, as well as scary movie fanatic, I love to eat, and play volleyball. I have four pets, two cats and two dogs, and thry're my life! I love them, as I do my friends. I'm turning 16 tomorrow!! yay! mrgreen mrgreen I'm very glad I've joined the guild, because I LOVE to RP.

erm.....i guess that's all i can kinda think of.....sad, I know. if you have any questions about me, feel free to ask!

biggrin

It's not sad. I sometimes don't have much to write either. Welcome to the guild! And happy birthday, Ali! Sweet Sixteen! biggrin  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:12 am
Aria Dhampir
Hallo!

I am Aria, please call me by said name. I just entered high school and I have a cat named Alucard. Now for the relevant information.

I AM IN LOVE WITH READING, WRITING, ROLEPLAYING, AND HELLSING! (specifically Pip and Tubalcain, buuut...) I also like a lot of shows from the 90's, like Gargoyles, Highlander, and the Animaniacs. I'm addicted to old myths and fantasies, like Robin Hood, Welsh and Scottish mythology, and King Arthur!

I'm also obsessed with X-men and fighting and strategy games. And I'm southern.

I would like to thank otulissa for inviting me to her awesome guild!

You're welcome! biggrin I should thank you for joining! Hehe. smile Welcome! Anyhow, I love Van Hellsing the movie (real-live-action). ^_^ And I just started Hellsing the anime. I only watched like episode 1 though. XD I could only find that one online. I love Robin Hood and King Arthur too! *hi-fives* Yay for the medieval times!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:19 pm
hi i'm Dylan nice to be in the guild a question how do you rank to crew??  

DB Darkness

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:56 pm
Inuyasha_520
hi i'm Dylan nice to be in the guild a question how do you rank to crew??
To be crew, you have to be in the guild for a while, and prove you're worthy. There's a sticky where you can find the application form. Welcome to the guild! Enjoy your stay. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:34 pm
Ah, well.. firstly, I'm going to introduce myself.

I'm Neoma no Sabaku, otherwise known as Senko Wakimarin. I'm fairly well known in the Akatsuki fandom for my work with Kakuzu and Hidan, but anymore I've been fairly strict about doing only original work.

I'm a sophmore in college, majoring in video-game design. As one of four females in my major, I can tell you, its not a career for the faint of heart. I'm an artist as well as a writer and a gamer.

My favorite books include the Anthology of Cthulhu Mythos, Stephen King and Peter Straub's The Talisman and Black House, and Silent to the Bone.

If anyone says a single word to me about the Twilight Series, you'll get an earful of rage.

And also: last time I was invited to one of these guilds, I was sorely disappointed. However, I like to give things the benifit of the doubt. So, here I am.

You can find my fanworks on Deviant Art and on Fanfiction.net under the screenname Senko-Wakimarin.  

Hiril Rauko Neoma

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:06 am
Neoma no Sabaku
Ah, well.. firstly, I'm going to introduce myself.

I'm Neoma no Sabaku, otherwise known as Senko Wakimarin. I'm fairly well known in the Akatsuki fandom for my work with Kakuzu and Hidan, but anymore I've been fairly strict about doing only original work.

I'm a sophmore in college, majoring in video-game design. As one of four females in my major, I can tell you, its not a career for the faint of heart. I'm an artist as well as a writer and a gamer.

My favorite books include the Anthology of Cthulhu Mythos, Stephen King and Peter Straub's The Talisman and Black House, and Silent to the Bone.

If anyone says a single word to me about the Twilight Series, you'll get an earful of rage.

And also: last time I was invited to one of these guilds, I was sorely disappointed. However, I like to give things the benifit of the doubt. So, here I am.

You can find my fanworks on Deviant Art and on Fanfiction.net under the screenname Senko-Wakimarin.

Hello, and welcome! biggrin I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hm...what if I said a single word INSULTING the Twilight series? Hehe.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:26 am
Otulissa

Oh, baby, I think I'm in love.

Honestly, that series is horrid. I've never read anything that was less cared about by the author, or more of a fanservice.  

Hiril Rauko Neoma

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:31 pm
Neoma no Sabaku
Otulissa

Oh, baby, I think I'm in love.

Honestly, that series is horrid. I've never read anything that was less cared about by the author, or more of a fanservice.

I read book one because all my friends kept talking about how AWESOME it was, and they forced me to buy the first few books. Ugh... Twilight bored me to tears, but I finished it (only because I hate leaving a book unfinished, as horrible as whatever it is). I didn't like Stephanie Meyer's writing style, and the plotline was so cliche I was rather disgusted. The characters weren't that interesting either. The only good thing about it was probably that at least there was proper spelling and grammar for the most part. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:14 am
It felt like a teenager's bad fanfiction. It was the romantic dream of a person incapable of real romance. The plot points were badly connected and the characters predictable. Anne Rice could keep my attention better, and she's never thought a character out to it's entirety in her life!  

Hiril Rauko Neoma

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:42 pm
Haleluja, another sane person!
;D

Rabid Twighlight Leigons: please don't eatme(:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:37 pm
Well, she IS a teenager, isn't she? XD  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Shcha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:21 pm
User Image
"I have to find out who I am... I'm scared... What if I'm not even human...? "

Hello! And thank you for the invite!

Well, I suppose I should introduce myself, so here goes:
My name's Ira Invisus, which is latin for (I think) invisible wrath---
---which suits me damn near perfectly.

I'm a nobody, I'm sure no one has the faintest who I am or what I'm doing here, and that, well, works for me. I'm not exactly a fussy person.
But if you're curious...

...I'm still in high school, a sophomore, with no idea what I plan to do once I'm out and going into college. I just turned sixteen on the 22nd, and hate to be judged by my age....

I'm a dreamy, opinionated, argumentative, intrapersonal (NOT interpersonal), slacker. I have a black and white tuxedo cat named Oreo, because I was obviously rather un-inventive at the time I named him.

I read a lot, I write a little, and I draw all the time. Also, I'm very into video games, but I'm new to RPing.

My favorites book-wise are various Stephen King books, The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud, The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke, and Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll.
Artist-wise my favorites are Brom, Mark Zug, Jason Felix (newly)

As you can see, I like unusual, I love zombies and supernatural, and anything horrifying.

I've read the Twilight books through, and if you're interested in what I thought about them, just ask. D': (as if you need to...)

And that's all I can think of for now.... Whoo!

"I'm not gonna cry! I'm a grown-up now, and crying won't help one bit!"User Image

.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games