Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:25 am
Aridas had moved to the armchair, taking Aizen with him and let her sit in it instead of him. He wanted to be out of here so that she could recover, but got the feeling that they wouldn’t let him.
“So she was a bit of a dominatrix and a damn good soldier.” He said, summing up with a little humour. Despite this statement he was interested, they had told him much.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:04 pm
aizen quietly blinking in and out at a steady rate no longer getting worse in her condition. u could tell the power holding her was much more stable

together: oh hell yes she was

nickolas: when she first came onto the field of battle we laughed at her...

together: our mistake trust us on that one

kristopher: we just thought she was just daddys little girl trying to play tough and would run at the first sign of danger...

nickolas: oh hell no. she was the first one leading the charge against the enemy and she speared into one by one. she alone took down the front line before we even reached them on the battle field...

together: it was just amazing...

kristopher: no one had ever seen such skill since the greeks...

nickolas: its like she just seemed to no every perfect move and the counter move and how to counter that like she seemed to be making a plan of attack as she went...

together: almost like she knew the enemy better than the enemy knew himself  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:09 pm
"So she's good. I get it. i'm just glad i didn't piss her off...at least not permanantly."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:02 pm
nickolas: its also the first time any of us had encountered vamperialism

kristopher: we've heard of it of course in our travels but nvr have we seen it in motion like that

together: she drank the blood of the generals right from their necks during battle... the blood just poured from her lips..

kristopher: thats when i noticed her fangs and no one else did other than nickolas who looked just as shocked as i was

nickolas: hence the lady of romanaia, the lady of darkness, the angel delivering and or baring death

together: shes more than earned the names...  

Azriel Silverwings

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:20 pm
kristopher: basically she is true to what the lengend of vampires claims to be

nickolas: she is both meant to be feared...

toegther: and respected..

nickolas: i pity the man that comes between her and what she wants

kristopher: cause they r going to have one hell of a fight on their hands

together: we've nvr seen her give up without a fight and or dieing first

they shrug and look at him

toegther: anything else?  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:08 am
Aridas nodded.
"Thankyou for the information. No I dont' think I need know any more. apart for where to find the next man who can tell me more."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:14 pm
aizen struggles in her seat the anicent power holding her had soo much control over her and it took almost nothing to hold her there when kristophers hand lashed out and snached something from aizens neck and placed it in his pocket before any couldsee. he sat down next to his brother once more. nickolas was holding something then he moved slighty so u could see it... a vial full of blood and he placed a stopper in it and tucke dit away.

kristopher: she should be able to hunt him down for u

nickolas: after all she is...

together: a tradiorious spy  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:30 pm
“What are you doing to her?” Aridas asked warily, frowning at them.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:33 pm
together: none of ur concern only that u need to no she shall live tonight

nickolas: go now before i decide to kill u

kristopher: and rape the spy  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:35 pm
"Charming." Aridas snoted. He had had enough of them anyway - they irritated him. he went to Aizen. "come one."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:45 pm
aizen stands weakly and stumbles along after him holding her head and when the leave teh castle the door slams shut and the locks slide into place and once more u find urself in the pouring rain  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:06 pm
Aridas squinted against the rain as it droped down otno his face, settling hevay on his eyelashed. he looked back at her, concerned.
"are you alright?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:50 pm
aizen nods and starts walking east silently  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:06 pm
Aridasf ollowed after her silently for a while, digesting all the information teh men had given him. he folde dhis arms, shvering a little form the cold rain, his usually wavy and thick brown hair now drenched and plastered in straight locks about his face.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Killersaredead

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:57 am
Aiden a very lanky vampire wearing a very large cloak long black protruding from the cloak. he sits at the bar....
A barely audible voice* what do you have to?*  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games