Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Closed >>NO POSTING<< FOLLOW TEH LINK! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r u trippiiiiiiin?
No, just Brawlin!
100%
 100%  [ 48 ]
Total Votes : 48

CheesyTaco

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:47 am
haha I'm the last code!
0817-3486-5442  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:08 pm
heres mine: 5327-0567-7405  

Tripp Thorne

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:29 pm
3093-6840-6780

Mine. =D  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:36 pm
Kathulu93
Box of Condoms
teh_n00b_huntr
Nyphna
teh_n00b_huntr
sweatdrop i guess so, man puerto rico sucks stare
the first fight was terrible, the second came out kinda ok

Not for me, I wasn't executing the moves at such a slow rate as it did. The first one was just... fail...
yeah well at least this gives me time to get a certain starfox game member unlocked wink oh and ive been trying to figure out how did you start the fight as zero suit samus?

GameFAQs
To use Zero Suit Samus at the start of a match, select Samus on the character screen and hold the following button before the match starts with the corresponding controller that is being used:

Gamecube/Classic controller: Hold the R button
Wii Remote with Nunchuk: Hold the Z button
Wii Remote: Hold the Minus (-) button
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
cant you change between them both during a battle? or is that only by smash ball?

Yeah, but it's tricky.

Up Taunt
    Down Taunt
    Up Taunt

You have to do it quickly, or it won't work. I haven't been able to do it yet, but others have. >>;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Syn of Sin

CT LoF NAKAT

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:32 pm
Its me again, my brawl code has already benn added onto the thread so now heres my wii code.

Wii:2051 1648 5918 4579  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:49 pm
Add me!!

I'm on alot... sometimes, but mostly  

ravemast

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:13 pm

I added most of cult regulars.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:47 pm
What the Pho

Moi?  

Stefanopoulos

NinShmux

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:48 pm
Stefanopoulos
What the Pho

Moi?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:49 pm
Man, I hope the lag gets better. It's hard to smash when the commands aren't getting there for a second. xd  

QuestionableMeatProducts

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:54 pm
Yamato1
Man, I hope the lag gets better. It's hard to smash when the commands aren't getting there for a second. xd
Lag really sucks when you are playing a fast character like Meta Knight or WW Link. Their speed means nothing D:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:21 pm
The lag is bad based off of location more than anything. I don't think they can fix that part of it, but the speed should overall get better some time later since Brawl is such a recent game. They still are having the problems with battles against those not registered as your friends. Hopefully, that is fixed soon sweatdrop  

Nyphna Zero

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:15 pm
Nintendo_fanatic
Stefanopoulos
What the Pho

Moi?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:08 pm
Nyphna
The lag is bad based off of location more than anything. I don't think they can fix that part of it, but the speed should overall get better some time later since Brawl is such a recent game. They still are having the problems with battles against those not registered as your friends. Hopefully, that is fixed soon sweatdrop
-The lag is mainly the servers actually. Nintendo can't handle a huge online community, since they truly lack in this department.  

NinShmux

Nyphna Zero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:11 am
Nintendo_fanatic
Nyphna
-The lag is mainly the servers actually. Nintendo can't handle a huge online community, since they truly lack in this department.

Oh, I guess I didn't mention it, but I was referring to friend battles. I only had much problems due to long distances rather than multiple people connecting at once. You are definitely right when it comes to battles against random people.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff