Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:20 pm
"OK, either we are way more alike than I thought or you're a mind reader. I love that movie! It's one of my all time favorites, along with Hellboy, naturally, and a couple others. Rent was an excellent movie and play. I saw the first ever showing of it on Broadway," Kat said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:27 pm
Johnny looked at her. "You would be shocked if you saw my movie collection, then."  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:44 pm
"Oh really?" Kat asked, grabbing one of his hands and interlocking her fingers with his. "Will I get to see it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:53 pm
"If you want. I have to go to the library and find that thing for you. This is our stop." Johnny said as the elevator doors opened revealing a massive entrance hall.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:55 pm
"Holy crap," she breathed. "This kicks my house's butt big time. You have a library?" Kat was in utter shock, trying to look around and see everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:00 pm
Johnny laughed, "Don't hurt yourself Kat. The movies are in the living room, just go straight. I will be out in a second."  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:17 pm
"Ok," Kat said, looking more like a little girl than ever. She walked straight, right into the living room where she saw the movies. Her jaw dropped as she looked through all of them. Who knew that she would fall in love with a guy and his movie collection in one night?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:27 pm
Johnny came out with a gift bag. "Kat, this is for you." Inside the bag was an autographed first edition of Sherlock Holmes.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:57 pm
Kat gasped, holding the book. "Oh my God, Johnny!" she yelled, hugging him tightly. "Thank you so much! This is amazing!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:06 pm
"I thought you would like it." Johnny smiled.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:09 pm
"You are officially one of the coolest people I have ever met, and I've lived a long time," Kat said with a smile. She kissed him lightly on the lips, not pulling away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:14 pm
"I have lived longer, Kat. And it makes me wish I met you earlier." He said kissing her back.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:28 pm
Kat smiled, kissing him with a hand behind his neck and one still gripping the bag with the book draped over his shoulder lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:06 pm
Johnny could not help but think about all the times he wished he had someone. This only made him pull her closer not wanting to let go.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:21 am
Kat pulled his face down to hers, not wanting to let go of him for any reason at all.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games