Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Sirrush_Grey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:12 pm
NAME: Just call me Spider...
ABOUT ME: A little antisocial, where I'm from I'm a total freak, sometimes I may change personality traits.
PETS: None at the moment, but I'm thinking of getting some neon tetras, or glowing tetras.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I like art, reading, and I have great interest in supernatural things.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/ INTERESTED: I've always been interested in witchcraft, I've been a wiccan for a couple of months, but my resources for studying are a bit limited.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Believe it or not, but I have a sort of power of clairvoyance. Or an intuitive sense. I can feel certain things, like I'll feel a change in the air, or feel a shiver up my spine. This usualy happens when somethings about to happen, or already happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:05 am
NAME:
You can call me Arrielle. Ari or Elle for short

ABOUT ME:
Well, what's there to really say about me, exactly?
I'm fun to be around, I can always make you feel better, I'm kind-hearted, and I'm 98% cheerful most of the time.
I do have a bit of a temper though, but it rarely comes out unless there was something to get me extremely upset.
I love having a good time and love making everyone else around me have a good time.

PETS:
I have eight dogs. ^ ^

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
Writing, reading, playing my violin and flute, hanging out, making others laugh, languages, different cultures, etc.

CURRENT PATH:
Wiccan/Pagan

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:
I'm been studying this for 8 months now.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:
I just recently discovered that I'm an Empath.
I can feel others emotions through my computer sometimes and I didn't even realize that I was doing empathy at all.
I'm just like my mate and his mother so it helps me greatly when I need help with something because I can just go to them.
I'm learning how to control my empathy skills for the most part along with learning and studying about wicca and paganism.

-Myst Sadakichi-

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Daearen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:28 pm
NAME:
TK

ABOUT ME:
hmm...
I have Brohn hair/eyes, I'm 5'9, I'm a Tuarus ._.
As for the personality part. I honestly fit my astrology reading perfectly. I love the outdoors I feel atuned with earth. I am patient when I need to be. I am a sexual beast ._. haha. And I can be a little hot headed at times. >.<

PETS:
a Chihuahua =3

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
Crystal magic, Runic magic/divination. Drawing, coloring, painting ^-^

CURRENT PATH:
Wicca

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:
2 months now?

Sadly I am alone when it envoles matters of Wicca, well, other than my friend Sam who is at the same level I am. So we have really been teaching ourselves everything and its not working out too well. >.< I'm glad I can find guilds like this on Gaia. =D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:51 am
Oh, don't mind me...

NAME: Tai ^_^
ABOUT ME: I'm a lesbian--that doesn't know how else to describe herself. xD
PETS: 1 Black Cat [Her name is Crookshanks <3]
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I'm into anime, computers, and the "impossible"!
CURRENT PATH: Nocturnal Paganism
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I started Wicca at a very young age--4 or 5, lighting candles-reading tarot-reading runes-casting stones etc...then it kinda slipped, and I left it alone for a few years. Now, for the last atleast 4 years i've been back into it full force!
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: =x Hi!! -waves-

...I'm just passing through.

PersonaThief

O.G. Noob

7,950 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Ally Up 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100

RhinestoneRaver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:13 pm
NAME: Firefly
ABOUT ME: I am a member of the Blue Heart Coven, uhhh I iz random and weird. Me likez Neon and am a Scene Kid lol
PETS: My little familiars Bo, X-Ray, and Buster
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Magic, Music, Art
CURRENT PATH: Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 1 year
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I likes randoms pms and RANDOMNESS  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:04 pm
Been a member of the guild for awhile but health issues and college gets tiresome and hectic :sweet:

NAME: stormflower
ABOUT ME:I love nature and animals, my fav. colors are several different shades of blue, red, silver, and black(though i know it's not technically a color) I'm a sarcastic smart a** at times, mainly sarcastic, but I get along with with almost anyone and everyone. I joined or started with Wicca in my early years of high school....though even when I was young forced to go to church i knew it wasn't right for me. My fav. animals are dolphins and whales(and for those that don't know Orca-"killer whales" are actually technically dolphins not whales smile ) I LOVE the ocean and one day would love to live on or near the beach. According to my Spirit guides( Thaiassa a shark and Riker a giant tortoise) I've had one previous life....it was before even dinosaurs or something, but basically I was a Mermaid Princess then queen even though i had an older sister who in the end murdered everyone except my daughter whom I hid and supposedly will meet in this life along with the reincarnation of my older sister and have a "face off" I guess.......I don't know much about it I get bits and piecies in dreams, but a lot doesn't stay with me since I'm told I'm not to know some things yet....o'well all in good time. I plan on writing a book one day about it along with a book based off of Within Temptations song "Hand of Sorrow"-they are my #1 fav band. I also have 2 tattoos....first in on my right shoulder blade-yin-yang with 2 dolphins around it and then waves around the dolphins.....in color.....the second is a triple moon with the horned good symbol and a pentacle combined together-black and wait and right below my center neck.- can always show pics if anyone is interested. smile
PETS: With me at my apartment I have 5 cats- Edona(Irish for little flame) her brother-same litter Cohen("cowen" Irish for hidden hollow. They are both Brown striped tabbies, but Edona u can tell their mom was a tortoiseshell cause she the pattern for it under her stripes-she is so cute. Then I have a white/gray/tan Calico named Callie- My mom did that one...I got her from the humane society here and they called her "Precious"....she is kinda fat...lol I also recently adopted 2 little kittens from the same shelter both around 2 months old- a Gray one with white paws and nose name Sheena(Shana- also Irish) and then I have my solid black blue eyed kitten named Saphira...those who know Eragon(book or Movie) will know what I mean.
Then I kinda have 2 more cats that are at my parents house.....There is topaz who is about 11-13, but he is really healthy and he is huge-not fat, but huge.....he's basically a 20 lb. orange stripped tabby. I also have a long hair Black fuzzy cat that I called Felix-from the old cartoon even though he has no white on him......I also have a dog(well 3 but one is mine mine) I have Leila who is I guess close to a year now i don't remeber since she is at my parents too, but she is a pale tan beagle/Lab mis, but she is adorable-also adopted from the humane society.
Then my family and I have 2 bordercollies about 3 yrs old....Xanth-sister named him and is a tri color and still so cute with the honey brown eyes and the tan right on his "eye brows"- such a sweet heart. And we also have bonny...normal black and white who thinks she is the pack leader...lol she is a licker..... smile
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I LOVE swimming and being in the water and love spending time with my friends whom I don't see often anymore being in college.....And I LOVE being with my boyfriend. I also love RPG games(PS2 PS3)
CURRENT PATH:I dont have a specific path other then the general, but if I'd have to say it a combo mostly of Irish and Fairy wiccan-only white magick of coarse. smile
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:I've been interested I guess since about 8th grade maybe so around 11 or so....really got into it about 14-15
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I think I've seen a mouth full or two already...feel free to pm me with questions or comments I welcome them. Blessed Be!! ^_^  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

KiroYuRawr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:52 pm
NAME: ArtemisRed
ABOUT ME: Founder of the Coven of the Crimson Crowe
PETS: My familiars: Streak, Spaz, and Spinner
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Magick, Music, Art
CURRENT PATH: Fairy and Tradiotnal Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 1 year and a Half
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I likes randoms pms and RANDOMNESS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:45 am
Name: Melissa
About me: funny, friendly , i love to make new friends , anything else you want to know check profile.
Pets: two dogs Peanut and Bo, two cats Smudge and Dusty
Hobbies/Interests: writing, photography, sewing, internet, making new friends and learning new things.
Current path: wiccan
How long have you been interested/ studing : I have been interested since I was 18 but have recently been reading up on wicca for the last year and a half.
Anything else you want to share: yes I have not been able to study wicca since i have been moving alot and I have had problems where people have found out about my religion and discrimanated against for my choice . but i never give up hope smile

Shorana-iceheart

A Sentimental Heart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:41 pm
NAME: I'm Dee-Anira Belikova ( Dee, D, or Miss Belikov/a )
ABOUT ME: Well I'm a girl; sarcastic, pessimistic, and rebellious but a realistic humanitarian. I'm a proud Aquarius who perfectly fits the description, my year is the Rat, and I've done my numerology; I'm a 9. I am confused overall but I'm thankful for my spirit guide who helps me in my hard times spiritually, psychically, and emotionally ^^.
PETS: Two minnows ( Caius and Marcus ) and a dog ( Rufus )
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: The medical field, the Air Force, prank-calling wal-mart, writing (novels), and vampires
CURRENT PATH: It's hard to explain, but I assure you I'm not a fluffy.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: (edit) I've been interested since I was a little girl and studying for a couple months.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:40 pm
NAME: Legal:Mya Magickal: Ivy
ABOUT ME:im spunky and i love to chat
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: vampires... books... and the interwebs
CURRENT PATH: well im basicly a Danic Wiccan but not really because i recognize there is a male entity but i dont worship him.... so idk what you would call that
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 5 years solitary practicing now im ready to talk with other people and learn more  

Wiccan Rikku

Talesofbiro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:22 pm
NAME:Briana
ABOUT ME:I can be extremely sarcastic. I can be either the nicest person you meet or a complete b***h if you catch me in a bad mood. When I'm not at work or college I go see my boyfriend. We've been together for a little over two years.
PETS:6-7 cats and a dog. Cat names- Willow, Bast, Chub chub, Bidoof, Oreo, Fatty and a stray that started living under my deck. I call him Cousin since he wasn't originally part of the family but I now consider him one. Although my parents won't accept it so I'm looking for a home for him. And my dog, Cheyenne.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Drawing, reading, writing, video games, gaia
CURRENT PATH:Neo-paganistic witch
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:In a way I've always believed the same. I just never knew what to call it until a few years ago. So I've been studying ever since.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:54 pm
NAME: Evangeline
ABOUT ME: Well, I'm pretty much a spontaneous teenage girl, just looking for some closure and company. [: Not a lot of people accept my religion. D;
PETS: Black chihuahua named Razzle, a cat named Joelie.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Singing, writing, reading. <3
CURRENT PATH: Path... hmm. Hard to fully explain in words. I'm really into just general Wiccan themes//Gods/Goddesses. I'm kind of like a beginner. :3
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Since my cousin converted, I have been. I've been looking into a lot of studies, actually...
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'M SO HAPPY TO BE HERE! <3

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

It freezes me

Lavish Pumpkin

18,125 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:55 pm
NAME: Chris
ABOUT ME:
Copied from my profile cause I'm lazy sweatdrop
"I am a short Goth girl with Green hair, I am rather talkative, bouncy and playful. I tend to speak what is on my mind. I'm creative and can be a tad silly. I have a rather dark sense of humor. I love things that are rather grotesque, dark, spooky or 'Gothic'. I see beauty in the dark! I find comfort in horror movies and enjoy drawing creepy things. I love reading a good book just as much as seeing a movie! (though usually the books are better) I love theater and I am also a Graphic Designer, (mainly photo manipulation) aswell as a model."
PETS: I plan on getting a kitten soon
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:

another copy paste wink
# Preforming Arts
# Literature
# The Arts
# Film
# Magick
# Fashion
# Music
# Macabre
# Combat boots
# studded things
# swords
# Corsets
# leather
# velvet
# handcuffs
# Chains
# singing
# bubble baths
# Big headphones
# knee high stocking
# Roses
# Coffee
# Trench coats
# collars
# Alice in Wonderland
# Bubble Gum
# Chasing things
# chocolate
# Ribbons
# Fishnet
# Tim Burton
# Horror Movies
# Black humor
# Sea Food
# sporks
# hands
# eyes
# lips
# Coffins
# Bats
# cats
# cemeteries
# vampires
# black eyeliner
# Victorian
# Tea Parties
# Lace
CURRENT PATH: I'm a solitary Wicce
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: as long as I can remember ^^
This guild looks lovely smile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:18 pm
NAME: Keean
Pets: none
CURRENT PATH: Wicca
ABOUT ME: Well to start off my name is Keean and i am 15. I am one of those guys who likes to kick back and relax, I tend to say whats on my mind a lot and sometimes not in the best ways. I love reading, acting, and just about anything to do with Arthurian Legends. I have only recently studied Wicca. I actually only found out what it was thanks to my girl friend Montana... Or known as morgana22446 on Gaia. I came from a Christan back ground and didn't really feel like I belonged so I started checking up on other religions....When I told Montana about it she told me that she is studying Wicca and told me about it and I looked it up on the Internet and found that I felt a lot more strongly about this Religion. And now I have been studying Wicca since the start of the year.  

Doctor Who_22446

JaxxHaxx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:10 pm
NAME: Jacqueline(Jackie)
ABOUT ME: Half Irish Half Mexican
PETS: None
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Video games/ computer stuff/ friends/ odd things
CURRENT PATH: open to many
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: It runs in my family back to the time of the druids

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games