Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Excalibur (medieval-fantasy/intermediate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:19 am
Author did not fall for the act, not even for a second. Oh he knew... he knew those tales of beautiful women who were actually demons in disguise! Well, he would not be fooled, no, he was stronger, sharper! ... and also a complete shrimp.

"Lies!" He cried out. "Lies, all of you!" he yelled wildly up to the heavens. His eyes filled with tears, as he lost all self control and reservations. Today had not been his day. "You just want me to lower my guard so that you can eat me like you did him! And he was the only one nice to me..." he sniffed and rubbed at his eyes. "I swear I'll never take him for granted again..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:38 pm
Miriad chuckled softly. Stepping forward, she reached out and gently took the boy's chin in her fingers. Turning his head oh so slightly towards her, she breathed onto his face. "Does it smell as if we've eaten anything remarkably like a human?" She let go of him. "No, we haven't eaten him. You're talking about the man that brought you to us? He's in the treetops at the moment..." she glanced up... "I wonder what's taking him so long. Are the trees really that tall?" she turned her attention back to the boy, Lily and Isis. "Thank you for answering us, Author. It was kind of you. You can keep wearing my cloak until we find you a suitable pair of pants." Leaving him, she went back to stand by Lily. "So you are after the Sword?" she asked quietly.  

Jenna Taylor

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:36 pm
Author stilled and stared, slack-jawed at the extremely close proximity. For the first time he could remember, he could clearly read the details in a lovely girl's face, not blurred by distance. Even her eyes. Something that made him silent for one heart-pounding moment. Then she breathed on him, and he thought he was gonna die. No, she didn't smell like she ate a human. She let go, looked around, and went back to talk to her companion, freeing him from her natural spell. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, and he fell forward in a dead faint.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:11 am
Lily nodded and replied, "I am not after it for power or gain; I don't even know if I can wield it. I just want to find the Excalibur in order to protect it from anyone with ill intentions. And - oh my goodness!" Author fell down in a dead faint at this moment. Lily ran over to him, and pulled him up. She propped him over, and then picked him up.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:11 am
Author was still breathing, certainly. His stupor was not as deep as it was before. He had already gotten plenty of rest. A tiny groan escaped him when Lily jostled him and picked him up, though his mind refused to allow him to wake just yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:32 am
Mirirad, concerned stepped a little closer, but didn't want to crowd him. Had she really stunned him that much? "He seems a little nervous still..." she said quietly, still concerned. "Will he be all right to travel? Or would you want me to take him somewhere he could be taken care of?" She thought over Lily's words. "It seems a noble thing, wanting it for unselfish reasons..." she told the other woman.  

Jenna Taylor

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:12 am
"Oh!" Lily blushed at being called noble. Well, she had wanted to be noble, like a knight. "Well, thank you! But it is really nothing special; there are many good people seeking the great Excalibur. That is also why there are many bad people too." Lily sighed; nothing would ever be perfect. There was always the clash of good against bad, noble against evil.

"Hm..." Lily wasn't sure what to do with Author. "I think he'll be fine with travel."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:27 am
((Okay, I'm lost and really want to post, so I'm going to ditch Mad as the Hatter and come across you guys, mainly cause she's never on. If you read this, Mad as the Hatter, no offense. XD))

"Whatever..." Seymour sighed, and tried to walk back, but went in a random direction. Eventually he pushed his way out of the forest. He found himself on the streets near a few girls, and....
"Damn, it's that kid. He's gonna panic again."  

Furyal

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:32 pm
All this talking was definitely taking it's toll. Man, couldn't they be polite when I guy was sleeping... in a pair of arms... up against a body. He blinked his eyes open again and stared around, his eyes still blurred from distance and sleep. He looked up at the closest face first, the girl who was holding him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:49 am
((I'll PM Mad As the Hatter.))

Lily noticed Author coming to, and she smiled down at him. "Salutations! You are awake!" She put him down, so he could stand himself. "You can stand right?" She kept her hands' grips on his shoulders, just in case he couldn't stand steady, by himself.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:56 am
Seymour sighed and walked past the. He had no business with them what so ever. He sat on the round of the empty street, and stabbed his sword into the ground beside him. "Well..." He mumbled to himself. "Atleast He hasn't gotten control for a while...."

((Okay, I have major writers))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:46 pm
((Aren't we in the forest now??? confused sweatdrop ))
Miriad watched a figure over Lily's shoulder cross across the path, a distance away from them, but still visible. "Hey, who are you?!" she called after him, knowing he seemed familar.  

Jenna Taylor

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:04 pm
((Yeah, we're all still in the forest... and hasn't Seymour seen all these guys before? He should recognize them, I should think.))

Author blinked, recognized the face, and bloomed bright red in embarrassment. He had fainted again, hadn't he? He stood well enough, and wrapped the cloak around his shoulders, though he used his belt to hold the cloth in place around his waist. Awkward, but manageable. That dealt with, he looked about, his vision still blurred. He heard Miriad calling to someone, and tried to follow her line of vision. He squinted, and held one hand over his eyes to try to see. He had to step forward several times in order to better make out details- only to see the color of the armor and scream bloody murder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:53 pm
(( I didn't realize you where in the forest it's been a while since I've posted, and he hadn't seen the people, I just wrote 'a few girls' because he hadn't actually learned their names yet.))

Seymour sighed. Great. Everybody was staring at him again. He turned and shouted at the kid. "LOOK! Yeah, I'm a murderer, but it isn't my fault!" He sighed again and stood up. "If your so scared of me, why not just ignore me and don't get it's attention." Seymour turned around.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:04 am
Lily let go of Author as he got a hold of his surroundings. Then, she looked in the direction that Miriad was calling at. It was that guy again! The person who seemed really odd in that tavern Lily went into earlier. The one who seemed to have two sides of him...if that was even possible.

"Hey!" she called out. "He doesn't know what he's talking about; don't mind him." Lily gestured casually at Author. "We saw you killing people but...but...something is controlling you, right? I honestly don't think you meant to do those horrid things earlier." Lily thought he seemed genuine, and good, even if he did some bad things. Maybe someone forced him, or hypnotized, into those horrible actions? she thought.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff