Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:14 am
Okay that's fine, thanks Vance. (:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:18 am
Thanks for the answers, Vance! <3

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

junglerunner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:55 am
[ vance ]

junglerunner> Yes, a person can enter for themselves and proxy for one other person! And yeah, if you win and are away, as long as you let me know when you'll be back you can pay later.

For your custom I would say her edits are moderate, mainly due to the long length of hair/tail/fetlocks =]

Thank you. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:53 am
Awesome! Thanks Vance! heart  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

RavenFyre

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:36 am
what if my idea for a custom is more of like... a semi-custom. It's a general idea that I'd be more than happy to let a colorist run with. But it includes items, I think would make it a heavily edited, or at least moderate to heavy edits. What something like that be allowed?

Here is the form if it helps answer at all:
.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
unknown
Name of horse: Sirinay
Owner: RavenFyre
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Demure
Breed: Flower. Night Blooming Cereus
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): As a whole I want her to have pale/pastel/white colors. Except for her eyes, I’d like her eyes to be magenta. See this is where it gets tricky. I guess what you would call this is a semi-custom? A want a female wind soquili based after the flower Night Blooming Cereus. I’ll provide lots of flower references, but other than that I just have a vague idea of what I want her to look like.
Body: I want her body to be mostly white, but around her back end, legs, ears, and even to her nose I want it to be a pale purple/gray that will blend into the white itself where they meet. Like here
Wings: Start off the same purple gray as her back, with the tips fading to white
Hair Color: The pink of the flower petal’s tips, a bit lighter than that, a more pastel look.
Tail Color: The same color as her hair
Hooves: The same purplish gray as this flower has on it’s back pedals.
Reference Image(s): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Pale pink/nearly white
Premade Tag Number: 014 Violet Moon by Lilwolfpard
Tag frame color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Hair edits: I want her to have long, elegant hair topped off with a tiara/crown based off the Spring Nymph’s Floral Adornment, but with the flower being a night blooming cerues instead of a white rose. It doesn’t have to be exactly like the item, but just to get an idea. I’d like a small trail of tiny flower buds and little leaves going down her hair in a weave.
Tail: Long, puddling down to the floor, the same little flowers weaved along down its length.
Clothes and accessories: Here is where it becomes more of a semi custom. Well, more than it was before. I keep getting vague ideas on what I want for her jewelry and clothing, it keeps changing and I can never get a clear picture on it, so I’d like to leave that up to the artist. Something that suits her. The Night Blooming Cereus are also known as the Queen of the Night, so something suiting a queen. I’ll pay for heavy edits to cover it all. I don’t want her in full clothing. A sash would work well, as an example. The jewelry can even match the floral adornment head piece as well, or even the flower itself, around her hooves and on her front hooves, even at the base of her tail. I’ll leave it up to you.
I wouldn’t be surprised if you completely turned this down for it’s vagueness, but I fell in love with the idea and just couldn’t put a solid concept down to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:02 am
I'd just like to know would Smeraldo be considered Minor or Moderate edits for you Vance?

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Vance
Name of horse: Smeraldo Hotaru
Owner: Kiara Lime
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Serene
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): See ref for over all
eye color: #79ff60
hair color: As close as you can get it to the reference, please
hair style: A bit like his reference, the colorist can tweak it a bit if needed.
Hoofs: The Darkest of green with the neon like firefly green rimming the bottom of all his hoofs.
Body: Like a dark green grassy night
Markings: firefly's strewn across his body, His title was 'Firefly Summers'
Reference image(s):
User Image
Bigger version with color pallet
Design By Mindsend Was adopted in her journal. The Adoption Link is here
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Premade Tag Number: n/a
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): his leg fur should be a touch longer and the tips of his ears should have a touch of longer fur to them please, the same with around his cheek bones, they should have some soft fur/fuss side burns on them like in the reference  

Kiara Lime

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:59 am
This is based off of assuming if flutters could get custom wings. Last I remember they could. But I'd like to know if this is a moderate or heavy edit custom?

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Name of horse: Nirmala
Owner: pippi18848
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Snooty
Breed: Spirited
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

-Wings: Colorist decision. See edits section for further details

-Mane: Will be all white but colored with a dark blue/black tips like in the reference image.

-Tail: All white

-Body: All white, except for the blue colored skeletal design

Reference image(s): User Image
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any):

-Custom Wings: The wings will be up to the colorist as to what they look like. What I request though is that they look really pretty, and that most of the back design is seeable. So they could be like semi-transparent wings or something of the sort.
As for the baubles on the wings, they will perhaps have it look like a simple beadwork netting on the tips of the wings.

-Tail/Mane: Will pretty much be styled like the Ref. Pic.

-Hair Pieces: Baubles on the mane will pretty much be set up in the same style as the ones on the wings. And it could be fashioned to include the smaller beads as some form
Hair sticks to be included as well.

-Jewelry: The gold earrings on one ear
the blue bauble bead necklace, but if need be you can change the color a bit so it stands out from the design.

-Knife: If possible, I would love to have the knife she is holding as a plushie as well. With a bit of blood on the blade. If small weapons being held in the mouth of a Soquili isn't permitted, then please feel free to exclude this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:13 am
I have a question for Vance, what level of editing would you class the following Seathi at? Would that change without the muzzle?

.:Seathi (Hair/Jewelry Edits Only):.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Grobun
Owner: Ishtanballa
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Psychotic
Breed: Undead Bread (If not allowed, just Undead)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Base Color: A creamy white color.

Body: Small cuts litter his body with blood leaking out

Eyes: Completely black

Mane: A mohawk made of short spikes that start out dark brown at the base and then fade to black. With small fish bones trapped within the tresses.

Fins: A charcoal black

Hooves: Charcoal black with blood splatters

Tail: A bite mark on the back of his tail and black and blue markings like bruises or decaying flesh covering his body. But mostly along the tail.

Markings: Outside of the the black and blue bruises, blood and cuts covering his body, I'd like him to have marking that look like sprinkles of grains and light brown slashes along his back like what's found on buns

Mouth: I'd like him be wearing a muzzle. If that can't count as Jewelry, then ignore this. Muzzle design is up to colorist

Reference image(s): None
Which stage you want them to start as? (shell, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Premade Tag Number: 015 Undersea Melody by Chibizoo  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:33 pm
Thank you, Vance! I'll play it safe and say heavy. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:18 pm
Thanks for the info, Vance!

I have another question, though! On the way home from work today... another custom idea occurred to me that I figured I'd ask about.

For the male kalonas... I've seen unedited males with various facial expressions. Is there anywhere that we can see a line-up of these facial expressions?  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:33 pm
Alrighty so I have three questions:

First off, I saw somewhere that mentioned antler edits on Cerynei are not considered mutant? Is this correct or no? (want to make sure) Edit: Also I've seen them without manes, is this considered an Edit? Or Mutation? Or is it ok for a Cerynei to not have a mane?

Second, assuming the above is ok, what level of editing would it be to make the antlers larger looking/diffrent style *not as large as in the picture, just a bit, and more the same style as the pic* and to give the pet a deer skull mask? (this is what he'd be based off of, just turning the skull head into a mask: Here )

Finally! Is it ok to get a growing pet where each stage is colored diffrent? For my idea it would be as follows: Basket = Solid Purple with a Symbol on it. Foal = Colored like a Fawn with the same Symbol on its rear. Adult = Colored like the picture above, again with the Symbol on its rear.

So sorry if these answers are glaringly obvious or somewhere else, I looked best I could  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:54 pm
Natty-Chan> I'm really sorry but I don't do full clothing edits on Soquili =[ (As it says in my custom thread> no pants on Soq, please.) Unless I read incorrectly and you didn't want the full clothes?

RavenFyre> The semi-custom idea sounds fine! It's really up to you whether you'd like to pay for Moderate or Heavy, and I will edit her based on the level you choose. But I'd say probably if you'd like the really long elegant hair, sash, jewelry, the whole nine yards, maybe Heavy to be on the safe side?

Kiara Lime> He'd be a Minor! =]

pippi> Hmm, she is sorta borderline... I'm consulting this updated guide for the colorists, and I think that she would be a Moderate!

Ishtanballa> Hm, again, kinda borderline... but I think that he would be Moderate, due to the cuts/wound detailing over the body and the muzzle =]

Roniel> As far as I know, there are only two unedited expressions for Kalona males... and only because one of the templates is newer? The newer expression looks like this, but I can't find any examples of the older one... sorry =[ All I know is that the mouth is a bit open/teeth spikier? Or maybe I'm totally wrong and there are more expressions, just that I don't know of them D= (Perhaps another colorist would know more in this case)

Lita Rutherford> Antler edits are not mutant for Cerynei, as long as they still resemble deer antlers (nothing crazy different). The base edit prices for antler changes is Moderate. Yeah without a mane is fine, no extra charge =]

As for your custom, assuming the only edits are slightly larger antlers and the mask, I'd say he would be a Moderate overall!

Hmmm, I'm really not too sure about the coloring question for the three stages.... as far as I know, all stages in the past have been colored similarly (it wouldn't really make too much sense for a foal to have one pattern, then all of a sudden change to a different one as they grew?)

Sorry, I think the best person to ask for this would be Sirenz or kaliskanny, they would have the official word D=

>> Apologies if I missed anyone's question, if so please re-post it! Between PMs and this thread I'm trying to answer as frequently as I can =]  

[ vance ]

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:13 pm
Oh good! ^^ I was thinking he might be moderate, but got kinda worried he might end up heavy and I wouldn't have enough! Thank you for your answers and I'll check with either of them about the color question!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:51 pm
Thank you Vance! ^_^  

RavenFyre

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:44 pm
No, I don't want the full clothes on him. The clothing reference picture is the only one I have of the necklace he has around his neck.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games