Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:40 am
"Sure." The bear mumbled. He dove into the river, grabbed thrashing young salmon. He grabbed one in his mouth, and two in his paws. He dashed out of the river, and dropped them onto the grass, back at the camp.

((Writers Block. )))  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:23 pm
User Image
Hope watched as the others got food. Alex moved to her side, "I can hunt for us." He smiled and pulled out a bow and some arrows. "Be back," Alex smiled and strode off. Hope blinked and a few moments later he returned with a deer. "Thanks," She replied and gathered some sticks and pulled out a lighter. "James, don't worry about it." She laughed as the fire flamed.
User Image

high tendencies

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:31 pm
Seymour smiled.
"You took my job!" He shouted to Alex. Seymour laughed and turned to his human form. He cut off the head of his fish, and cleaned it. He roasted it over the newly made fire. He heaved it out of the fire, grabbed a piece of bark, and pu the salmon on the bark.
"I guess I found plates." He mumbled, shrugged, and took pieces off of the fish, swallowing them.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:07 pm
James grimaced as his new party of friends begin to feast on wild animals of the native area. 'Well please excuse me, I don't feel like savage enough to feast on wild animals.' James says, glancing around for his notebook. Upon finding James sat down to draw a circle. 'Anyone want some specific on a piece of pizza?' James offers.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:47 pm
Mirabel snatched one of the fish that was on the grassy ground into her hands, which acted more like paws. She roughly tore at the fish, scales and all. She devoured the whole salmon in a minute. Her face was blood-splattered, and probably disgusting, but she didn't care, hastily wiped her face and hands on her sleeve. Now, her white-colored sleeve was all..reddish.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:49 am
"Pizza? No nutrition." He sighed, and picked an apple from the tree above him.
"Err...." He mumbled as he munched on the apple.
"Are we going to do anything or just sit around all day?" He chuckled, and looked around the forestry.  

Furyal

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:38 pm
James shrugs, and says "Its food and its simple to draw..."

Having gotten no answer to his pizza offer, James just drew a small slice of pizza for himself. Wolfing down the simple slice of pizza James licked the pizza remains from his fingers and looked around. "I don't know, but Hope seems to know the most about this place. Lets ask her." James says, looking over to where Hope stood by her roaring fire.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:23 pm
"Pizza. Yuck," Mirabel said, displaying her emotions simply as she wrinkled her nose. "I don't mind just bread, but ...bread with all that sauce. And cheese. And toppings or whatever is downright disgusting..." Even if Mirabel appeared to be a human girl, besides the fact that she had ears and a tail, she had the taste buds of a normal, wild cat.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:33 pm
"I agree with her." He mumbled. As he too, had different taste buds from a human.
"Laugh at me all you want, but after spending so much time as a gecko earlier, I want so crickets." He shrugged, morphed, and scuttled into the forest. "I'll be back."  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:29 pm
User Image
Hope glanced over as she heard her name. She smiled, "We could go to Swan Clan..." She murmered, winking at Alex as he skinned the deer. "Swan Clan," He breathed dreamily. "Oh, that's the only safe place any how." He muttered. Hope nodded to him, "Alex is good as tracking and directions. He should lead us on the journey," Alex smiled, "Okay. We'll start off through the forest. It's safer than on the road." Hope nodded, "Yea." She agreed. "Then when there's no more shelter of tree's, we'll go for the path. How's that with you guys?"
User Image

high tendencies

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:56 pm
Seymour, running back with a cricket, nodded at Hope's idea. He swallowed it whole turned back to his normal form.
"Well... Shall we go?" He hopped up and walked towards one of the trees, leaning on it. He took another apple and started munching on it.
"Please hurry up, I have nothing to do."  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:39 am
User Image
"And if we want a head start, we'd better hurry. Listen to the cricket eater." Alex remarked, seeming to know more about the creatures than Hope. "What do you mean?" She asked. Alex seemed get angry at himself, "Forget it... the things will just be getting up soon. They live in the mountains and in the forests." Hope once again stared at him, "How do you know?" She whispered. He brushed it off and started off through the forest. "Hope, there's a lot you don't know and a lot you don't need to know."
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:15 pm
"I never would have pictured you as much of an explorer." James says to Alex as he got to his feet and followed him, Hope and the others deeper into the forest.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:01 pm
"That's fine," Mirabel answered Hope's question. "Let's just get going. I would prefer the forest than the road anyhow." Mirabel needed to keep moving, needed to do something other than sit around. She wondered how far away they had been teleported; she wanted to get back home. Well, she never really had a home. But, she wanted to be where she was before.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:00 pm
Seymour sighed.
"I doubt that sheet of paper would have the ability to created a death ray machine, would it? The war would be over before we knew it." He chuckled to James.
"Though I doubt it." He ran after Mirabel, transforming into a leopard to keep up.
"Slowpokes!"  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games