Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:53 pm
shickto said if i was in kasu's potion i would be runing from the country for life and i would kill any one who tryies to bring me back. so kasu if you don't want to go i can kill the bastereds that try and bring you back.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:35 pm
((Join my new rp, 3 Kingdoms))  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:37 pm
[kk]  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:03 pm
Kazu rubbed her face, contemplating all the options. The exact reason everybody wanted her as Queen was the fact that she didn't want it. She bit her lip. "Fine. I'll do it. But on my own terms, and that means that I don't need those old pushy advisors that I always hated!" She crossed her arms. "Thanks for your help, and I'll accept it. Shickto, the more the merrier when it comes to things like this."  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:07 pm
wait a secound your saying your going back? and what would i do if i did go.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:10 pm
"Life's screwed up, so yeah, I'm going back. There's no way out of it..." Kazu sighed. "A lot of people follow the King, and having only me and Jynx go is one hellfire of a way to fail. Are you in?"  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:18 pm
sure i'll go shickto said yawning and i'll make swords like i normaly do.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:35 pm
"Don't count me out"said Sakata she grabbed her bow and let and arrow go, it hit a deer killing it"How about some food?"she asked  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:38 pm
nooooo.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:53 am
Jynx laughed at the way Shickto replied.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:32 am
Kazu watched them before grabbing the deer. "Well, I'm hungry. I'm going to skin this thing while somebody else makes the fire."  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:17 am
((I made another one too, its called Deus Ex Machina))

Jynx did some handsigns. As soon as he finished a small flame bursted from his mouth. "Theres the fire." Jynx said as he sat down.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:22 am
"And here's the food." Kazu had already skinned the deer and cut it up to cook. She sighed, thinking about Falena.
"When we get off the ship, we'll probably be in the harbor city of Mac Anu... we can find a few friends of mine there. The city where the castle is is Breg Epona... the Peace Makers can get us there fairly easily..." Kazu's voice trailed off. She grinned after a moment. "I guess I'll get to see them all again." She said, leaning back.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:30 am
"You've only been away 6 months right, thats when the ship with the refuges arrived." Jynx said confused.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:40 am
"I've been away from Falena for six months, but that doesn't mean I haven't been running. I've barely had any contact with people for over a year before I met you." Kazu said. "The Peace Makers are an organization that a very, very good friend of mine created to smuggle those who have opposed the King out of Falena. That's how I got out. But they're also a mixed group. There's a few gunslingers, a few shinobi, a knight or two, and a group of pirates that make it up. Peace Makers are fighters that bow down to no one besides those that they are loyal to. We can easily hide among them to get to Breg Epona."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games