Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round 2 Thread [Unlocked/New Announcement April 25 12:35PM) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:26 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Lucky Charms Pancake
LCP chuckled.
"You guys are too easy to mess with."

*stops* yea sure . . . so you say . . . i'd think it would be easy to mess with people when there's a killer in the room . . . and you're taking it so well . . . hmmm . . . no let's not test that theory *goes back to rocking in the fetal position*
"Why are you such aaaaa scardy cat?" -Zig looked over at him forgeting that he still didn't have the notepad-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:27 pm
Flappert
I must have fallen asleep.. did we find the sniper?

not yet . . . but i'm pretty sure it's Pixie Chick or Red Boy (aka LCP and Ziggy)  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:30 pm
[Zigaroma]
Razin Frostdrake
Lucky Charms Pancake
LCP chuckled.
"You guys are too easy to mess with."

*stops* yea sure . . . so you say . . . i'd think it would be easy to mess with people when there's a killer in the room . . . and you're taking it so well . . . hmmm . . . no let's not test that theory *goes back to rocking in the fetal position*
"Why are you such aaaaa scardy cat?" -Zig looked over at him forgeting that he still didn't have the notepad-

Scared ? ? ? of course i'm scared . . . there's a killer in the room . . . that person has already killed once . . . and if someone up sets them or figures them out they could be killed just so the killer can get away . . . any other time i could care less . . . go jump out of a plane . . . f*ck it doesn't matter . . . least then i'm in control . . . i don't like not having control . . . it's also why i hate roller coasters . . . i'm not steering it if something goes wrong noone can correct it . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:33 pm
Uhh.. so when exactly did Razin get crazy?

Rubican

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:36 pm
Flappert
"I think it wasss abouttt the time he figured out we knew he was the killer." -Zig laughed jokingly as he grabbed his notepad from LCP then started to write in it again-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:36 pm
Flappert

i'm not crazy . . . i simply believe that Red Boy and Pixie Chick are out to kill me . . . that's not crazy there is a killer in here . . . and they keep acting so odd . . . i'm just a hair paranoid . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:45 pm
"Ey, I'm just as scared as the next guy, but I come from a pretty tough town."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:49 pm
(i'll be back on in like 3 hours . . . the good shows are starting, most of them on SciFi)  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:55 pm
I'm awake! *grabs donuts and coffee* So now the sniper is making like a Jack the Ripper-wannabe? Is that required of killers?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:58 pm
**yawn** I can't believe even being locked up with a killer didn't keep me awake.

So the sniper left a note .. whose been writing a lot .. doesn't that zig fella keep clutching a notebook?  

daisybug

daisybug

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:00 pm
btw .. is the rum gone? Apparently it wasn't poisoned since we're all still alive aren't we? what about that chili last night, did anyone eat it?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:02 pm
"Hmm. Did Zig ever drink any rum?'  

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:03 pm
"No, I don't drink." -He said not looking up from his notepad-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:21 pm
LCP sat very close to Ziggy.
"You're making yourself very sispicious"

((I'm out. Be back later.))

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:30 pm
"If you think I'm the guilty one then you couldn't be farther from the truth."  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games