Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:28 pm
shincho was sleeping on the couch covering his ears.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:50 pm
The Next Day

Jynx was up and ready, at the expense of being woken up by his father(Now his massacre on team plan was a failure).

Jynx was the first to appear at the gates leaving Lavi to sleep peacefully.  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:55 pm
shincho was walking threw the village and saw jynx jr. shincho said hi. and continued walking shincho was walking back to his house.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:04 pm
"Hey Shincho, hows Shelby?" Asked Jynx sr.  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:07 pm
shincho said shes fine but both of us are anooyed to death and the baby is walking but the bad thing is he is doing fire ball jutsu and almost burned are house down.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:16 pm
(You know your kid is one day old, right)  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:18 pm
your point.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:24 pm
He already knows fireball jutsu, it takes most uchiha at least 5 years to master that jutsu. and it takes babies at least 2 months ( If baby is taught appropriatly) to walk.  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:28 pm
what i meant was he saw me practiceing that jutsu and did a small one in the house and started to run around still doinfg a pour atemptet of the jutsu and almost burnt the house down.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:36 pm
Oh, still babys don't learn that fast, I'll fast forward 3 years so he can be an academy student.

3 years later.........

Name: 'Baby' Jynx Bardock Lakito
Bio: A new outlook on life took toll on this young adventurer after almost dying in an attempt to get the girl. He is now more laid back, and a much stronger person at heart. Still holds the 8-tailed Dragon bijuu spirit
Misc: Now goes with Kyou, it happened in that near death thingy. She still treats him the same, now he just gets special priviledges=p
Personality: Kind, Strong-Willed, Determind
Appearance:
(Cut his hair so he wouldn't be mistaken for his grandad)
User Image  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:55 pm
name:tasu hyuga
bio:tasu is an acdamy student and hates school but what he likes most of all is comeing home a practiceing his jutsu with his dad.Tasu is kinda sad because he wants to be as strong as uncle jynx. tasu is laied back and eger to train.User Image and become a ninja.
apperance:  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:21 pm
((I really don't feel like doing all three again, so I'll just give a brief overview))

Kyou is 21 years old and a gifted medical jounin. She was the one who saved Jynx from dying and scolded him badly afterwords. She has moved out of the Kuran family household and lives in a little apartment by herself.

Zero is 23 years old and an ANBU black op now. He works directly under No and is the best option for taking her position once she retires. He swore he would never take on students again after all 3 of his students became jounin. His favorite pasttime: sleeping in a tree while he's supposed to be working. Also has moved out of the Kuran household.

Lavi is 22 years old and a jounin. He moved out of the Hokage's mansion and into the Uchiha Compound to get some peace and quiet. Unfortunatley for him, that peace didn't last long. The Elders approached him about 1 month ago with a mission. They wanted a spy in the Akatsuki, and they had chosen Lavi to be it. Although his threat rank wasn't high enough, he had the skills they were looking for, especially the genjutsu. Their remedy, which Lavi is unaware of at the present time, is the massacre of the Kuran family and the assination of the Hokage. Not only would this land Lavi in the Akatsuki with a ring on his finger, but it would also further their own goals. So far, he hasn't told anyone what they were planning on doing with him.  

OkamiKazu

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:34 pm
((No, Lavi hasn't killed the Kuran clan (that means Kyou and Zero) or the Hokage yet. He doesn't even know of the Elders' plot yet, only that they want him to be a spy. Sorry if that didn't make any sense. I want to give you a chance to save your character. *evil grin*))  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:49 pm
I get it, your pulling what I now call an Itachi, a double agency attack, which is the assasination Of Jynx Sr and the Fell and you all.)

Jynx was training with Lavi, who still always lost, when his dad called them up for dinner. "So Lavi, what special mission do you have?" Jynx asked curiously.  

Baby Jynx

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces