Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Got Ideas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kakisenshi2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:20 pm
The Pie
Isn't that awesome, you guys?

Damn ******** right it's awesome.

AND ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO PARTICIPATE.

I may not because my boss is a slave driver. I don't want to bag groceries anymore. D<
Lawlz remember when I gave the lady a 5 when I thought it was a 10?

...FOR Another time! But yeah! AWSOME!... I might not participate. because I'm not too great with a lot of detail, well maybe... the torn clothes part.
But I suck like bloody hell at enviroments and backgrounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:22 pm
Ahh, but the whole point of it is to encourage y'all to draw environments and s**t. ;D  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:52 pm
TRUE INDEED.

Also, I'm rusty as hell with my enviroments too, so I'm gonna have something simple and then work our way up. Like one battle could be in a room, and something more advanced would be a forest with a lot of perspective and levels.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:23 am
But remember when we had god modding n00bs? they like fricken... killed us and expect us to be dead? What if I impale someone in the eye... would they live?  

kakisenshi2

Anti-Dri

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:15 am
[So if somehow you loose your pants and underwear, you'll have to stay naked till the thing ends?]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:32 am
lol. I'm developing ways to limit people from taking it too far.

And no, I don't remember any god-modding n00bs since after all, there's only been royales where it's freeform and random, so anything happens.

You can't simply kill anyone or strip them naked.

Think of it like a fighting game, where if one limb or a part of their body is hit the most, that part of the clothing gets torn.

Also, since I wanna try out having full blown detail in this event, if you take a shirt off and leave it off, you can't randomly have a new pair out of the blue or by magic. You're gonna have to pick it up and put it on..if no one grabbed it to suffocate someone else.

As for injuries, I'm still trying to figure out how that's going to work, since you can't roll dice while you're posting your attack, since if it ends up being a very low number like 2, and you drew yourself breaking someone's arm, then your drawing would be useless.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

kakisenshi2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:40 pm
DrunkenStyle
lol. I'm developing ways to limit people from taking it too far.

And no, I don't remember any god-modding n00bs since after all, there's only been royales where it's freeform and random, so anything happens.

You can't simply kill anyone or strip them naked.

Think of it like a fighting game, where if one limb or a part of their body is hit the most, that part of the clothing gets torn.

Also, since I wanna try out having full blown detail in this event, if you take a shirt off and leave it off, you can't randomly have a new pair out of the blue or by magic. You're gonna have to pick it up and put it on..if no one grabbed it to suffocate someone else.

As for injuries, I'm still trying to figure out how that's going to work, since you can't roll dice while you're posting your attack, since if it ends up being a very low number like 2, and you drew yourself breaking someone's arm, then your drawing would be useless.
O= the god modding n00bs joined when it was a thread... weren't you there?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:18 pm
If somebody does a one hit ko or set a person up to be killed in the next hit, then the moderators should allow the victim of the attack to have a new life, but with penalites.

Or it could be set up like a video game in where a person can survive 20 gun shots in the chest before dieing.  

kitedragon

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:42 pm
kitedragon
If somebody does a one hit ko or set a person up to be killed in the next hit, then the moderators should allow the victim of the attack to have a new life, but with penalites.

Or it could be set up like a video game in where a person can survive 20 gun shots in the chest before dieing.
lawlz maybe we're kiind of butchering DS and Pie's idea. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:15 pm
kakisenshi2
O= the god modding n00bs joined when it was a thread... weren't you there?

lol, nope. I've only participated in the ABR Guild since page 16 of the Classic Royale.

I've seen the threads though. The threads were too big for me to see everything, especially when most of the users/drawings were missing.

Kite, you're thinking too much. xD

No one dies and you're not allowed to maul anyone to death, so no worries.

Since this is a test stage where we try out different things to make it work, I have to set up a lot of limits and a lot of rules for trial & error.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

HimitsuDoll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:52 pm
how long exactly has the october event been in the works?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:59 pm
lol, who cares, it's been almost a year now xD

I don't think they ever got around to finishing it.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:18 pm
DrunkenStyle

ninja are we going to do another october event?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:46 pm
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle

Ask Marshu, I'm trying to develop my own xD  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:30 am
DrunkenStyle
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle

Ask Marshu, I'm trying to develop my own xD
What's there to develop? just put something there and tell people to attack it.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games