Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
the new dawn of war Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:54 pm
Light said " go to hell. linda said " light don't say that agin." Light said " linda go to hell." linda walked next to him and knocked him out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:57 pm
"And now it's quiet. Maybe we should knock him out more often." Aaron suggested.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:00 pm
linda laughed and noded her head at the sugestgon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:44 am
Dark walked through the door, wet from the storm outside. His long silver hair gleamed as he poened the fridge and grabbed a soda, drinking it slowly before noticing everyone was staring at him. "Uuummm, Hi. Why are you surprized I'm here, I always pop up out of nowhere, don't act like your not used to it."He commented finishing the soda and walking towards Aaron. As he wrapped his arm around her he smiled and asked "Whats Good??" to everyone, this time trying to be funny.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:25 am
"Light is finally quiet, and we got a target." Aaron said, crossing her arms and closing her eyes. "We leave as soon as he is healed. And before you ask why, it's because he'll only be a burden." There was a long pause. Everybody had the same questions, but nobody was going to ask them. Aaron muttered under her breath before asking, "Where were you, Dark? Or do you want me to call you Jynx now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:58 am
"I was running arrands." Jynx lied, he was really visiting his mother's grave. "Why are you so worried about me now, your mission was changed when I argued with Abel, and now I protect you, and you protect him.So why now??" He asked looking down to her.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:32 am
She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. "I don't remember it being changed... maybe that happened while I was out." She shook her head and sank to the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:25 pm
Light woke up from being knocked out he was going to try and dart out but he still couldn't move that much. light sat up and said " hey jynx or is it dark?"  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:46 pm
Aaron looked up from her place on the floor and said wearily, "Don't even try it. You dart, I incapacitate. Is that understood, Light?" Everything about Aaron just looked tired and worn out, but the fire in her eyes couldn't be missed. "And that was also one of my questions. Shadow, or Sakata, called you Jynx. What do you want us to call you now that you remember your real name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:53 pm
"maby we should call him jackass." light said " makeing fun of him. light got up and walked out the door yawning.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:04 pm
"I'll know immediatly if you try to run, Light! I've got guards stationed around this place!" She yelled after him before sighing. Exhausted, she leaned her head back against the wall and listened to the sounds around her, making sure that Light didn't try to do anything too stupid.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:08 pm
light came back and pocked his head threw the door and sai d" shut up if i was going to leave i would have grabbed my weapons. i am just takeing a walk around it's better then staying in bed all day." light went back to walking down the hall he yawned and cracked his knuckles he wanted to get out but he still wasn't going to try and get out if he wanted to get out he had to make a plan.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:29 pm
"Boo!" A small voice shouted. Light jumped back in surprise at the sight of a young girl hanging from the ceiling, laughing at him. "Hahaha! You really are as jumpy as Lady Aaron says you are!"
She swung down and landed infront of Light, smiling happily at him. "I'm Naito! I met you back when you came to our home! Remember?!" The young girl asked exictedly. "Oh, yeah, and if you were wondering, I'm a Crusnik, just like Aaron!" She clapped her hands together with enthusium.

This would be Naito:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:12 pm
"yes i remember you why are you here excaily?" light said letting his guard down.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:57 pm
She glanced at him before errupting into a fit of giggles. "Didn't you hear Lady Aaron. She said she had guards stationed here to protect the building! Well, I'm part of that force!" She turned and skipped happily down the hallway, calling out, "And don't even think of trying to escape! Everyone here are trained and seasoned warriors! Including me!" Her giggles echoed down the hallway as she dissappeared.

(Just imagine this at the end of her sentences: heart )  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff