Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:08 pm

He laughed. "I honestly have no clue."

Alice lightly touched her brother's arm, passing her hand over herself, then him. "I don't sense any injuries of either of us, onii-sama." She pulled him over to Ry and passed her hand over her body. "She's good too."

Zach sighed. He held Ry closely, wrapping his wings around them, so no one else could see them.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:42 pm

"Right. How is she? Where are we? And who all of us is here?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:51 pm

The guy in the black cloak made a shrewd but sarcastic remake about what Ry and Zach were doing. As he turned away scanning Lance for any major injuries. There didn't seem to be anything more than a few burns from that attack he had been charging earlier. Which were slowly disappearing under a blanket of light. He was slightly disgusted at the ignorance of the lot save for his friend Lance and some mind respect for the doctor.

Lance scratched an itch on the right side his head with his right hand. As he turned his head to get a lay of the land around him. And the location of any potentially threatening people.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:06 pm

Alice sighed. "As far as I can tell, we're all fine, Walt."

Demonic Repentance

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:28 pm

she looked around again..."yet another new thing that seems familiar...." she trailed off
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:34 pm

Alice looked around, finally noticing her surroundings. Her eyes widened and she fell down. This... dammit... daitengu...

Demonic Repentance

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:55 pm

shelli jumped to her feet "are you ok?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:05 pm

She heard wings beating, far away. "Damn... it... leave... now..."

"Dammit," Zach muttered, then started off again in the language no one else knew.

"Nieke," Alice said to Zach. "Dai...tengu..."

Demonic Repentance

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:09 pm

she sat back down head between her knees the back ov her neck covered in blood
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:07 am

The dark cloaked figure looked in the direction of the beating wings. He took a shot at translating the language that was used. But found that it was a fairly new language based here on Earth.

Lance stood up looking around in a confused way.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:28 pm

"You're wrong... It's the Forgotten Language... left by time... that was tought... by daitengu... to their siblings..."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:54 pm

Ry opened her eyes sleepily. Since zach's wings were still around her, everything was basically...fluffy. Reaching out, she touched one of his feathers. "Am...I dead?' she whispered, mainly to herself.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:59 pm

He smiled down at her. "No, you're not. If you were dead, I doubt you'd be between my wings, in some godforsaken forest, while a Japanese mythical creature who happens to be my sister's older brother approaches."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:05 pm

Ry blinked. "I...see?" After 2 seconds, her brain finally registered she was in a fairly intinmate position with Zach...who liked her alot...who was holding her intimately...who she had been trying to keep everything strictly friend-friend. With a little "eep", she wiggled out of his embrace, and crawled on her hands and knees out of the protection of his wings. There she was greeted to the sight of Walt, the other boy and his strange black clad friend, and a girl who was bleeding. "Oh!" her doe brown eyes widened in surprise. "Ano...'ello!" She smiled softly to strangers.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:07 pm

He sighed. "Alice, I'll talk to the daitengu. Which one do you think it is th-" Dammit, Zach, you should be able to ******** recognize me! Jesus, I thought you wouldn't be a compl- "Nevermind. I know which one it is."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games