Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:37 pm

Periru started waving her arms very anime-ish like, clearly flustered. "H-Have some respect for your mother, D-Daemon! D-Damn you-" She paused on account of two things. One, that was the first time she cursed, and second, her stomach growled very loudly. Ry turned her back, murmuring apologies in embarassment.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:56 pm

The goddess sighed. "Don't worry, he's right." She pouted, and said, "Well, you should probably find something to get her thirst quelled." Daemon grabbed Periru, shielding her eyes and looking away as Aphrodite revealed her true form and disappeared. He smiled. "Well, let's find you something."

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:59 pm

Periru only looked up at him shyly, nodded, then looked away again. Memories of what had happened between them suddenly came to mind, and made her feel...awkward, to say the least. "U-U-Ummm..." She tried a shot at conversation, but had absolutly NO idea what to say.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:07 pm

He laughed, then said, "Hold on just a second." He disappeared, looking for a human.

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:04 pm

Mobius Nightshade
He laughed again, bowing repeatedly. "A thousand thank yous, Your Unholiness! I'll be sure to save their heads for you, and savour their flesh for you! Shall we go, my sweet Marish? There is much to do, oh yes, much to do!!!"

"Yes, my love. Yes." She smiled and gleefully took his hand as they started skipping away.

((Haha! We're twisted^ ^))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:00 pm

The shadow laughed, and then they both stopped in their tracks; not willingly, though. "You two are not moving. If you try to send anyone else, my son will strike them down. Satan. What do you have to say before you die?"

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:24 pm

"Forgive my impertinence, but I believe His Unholiness would like to say the joke's on you! Kekekekekekekekekeh!!!" Xanzibar and Marish seemed to dissolve into a pile off maggots, writhing and squirming over the shadow, attempting to eat it.

Xanzibar and Marish were on the surface world, thanks to the Darkling's magic. "Let The Dark Father talk with them a little. I think he wants to have some fun with them first. It's a shame that we could not do it ourselves, but it'll be a grand feast once we return!!! Wanna kill humans? Great way to kill time! Hahahahahaha!!! Oh, wait, their dad's Kronos! Killing time, indeed! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:51 am

They stopped again; this time, he made sure to freeze them completely. They were trapped in time. "So?" Chronos was getting impatient; any longer and he'd just kill Satan.

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:07 pm

Periru stayed put, sitting on a bench and patiently waiting for Daemon while he searched for her "meal". Glancing around a bit, Periru was still a bit taken aback at how well her new eyes could see in the dark.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:26 pm

Daemon came back, hauling a sixteen year old girl. She looked asleep; he had knocked her out.

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:29 pm

Periru eyes grew wide, then darkened some, turning back to her humany crystal blue. Slowly, she walked to the young girl, taking her from Daemon almost tenderly. She pulled her on her lap, pulled her hair away from her neck before sinking in her fangs.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:36 pm

Daemon watched her carefully. After a moment, he said, "Stop now."

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:42 pm

Periru, for a moment, didn't stop. It was almost as if she was possessed and clucthed the pale girl to her. Finally, she seemed to snap out of it and came to her better senses. Periru hastily laid her on the bench, backing away from her, shocked she was still breathing after that. Bood trickled down her lips on her her chin. Periru could feel the blood on her, and turned her now light blue eyes to Daemon. "...I'm a monster," she whispered, staring up at him.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:47 pm

"No, you aren't," He murmured. "I told you. You're a newborn; it's harder to stop. Just wait a week or so, and then you'll be fine. She'll live; maybe a little dizzy, but perfectly fine."

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:49 pm

Periru sat there on the park path, her chin on her knees and her arms wrapped around her legs. She had licked the blood from her mouth, and looked like any normal, lonely girl. After a moment, she whispered softly...

"Kiss me."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games