Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:46 pm
Kyle felt bad about not getting to say sorry to Tanner, but didn't want to give up the chance to confront blondie. He spoke so low it was a whisper that only Riley could hear, "You just don't like me becuase I'm friends with the guy you like, isn't that right? Don't be fooled by him though, he sees you as more of a wounded animal. I've heard what's been going around school, what people have been saying about your boyfriend cheeting on you. He just feels pity for you though he won't admit it becuae that would hurt you more."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:19 pm
Kyle's words stung at Riley's heart, but she was a master at verbal back lashing. "I don't like you because you are a pathetic slab of molded scum that preys on helpless innocents, not because you're my friend's friend," she corrected, emphasizing the words "scum" and "friend's." "Maybe if you weren't a sexual predator, we'd get along. Now," she said, "papers. Now," she demanded, again thrusting her hand at him.  

jadecougar

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:36 pm
User Image
He threw the papers down onto the ground instead and grabbed Riley by the arms, pushing her into a locker. The halls were of corse empty like in every scene like this in history. "I swear, if you ever put him through what we had to go through before, I will personally make it my job to destroy you." He let her go and walked away, Sanin was probaby waiting by the cars anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:40 pm
User Image"And what was that exactly?!" Riley called after Kyle, not even worried that she had to pick up all her papers again. She had the feeling she wasn't going to get an answer, so she just started to pick everything up again.  

jadecougar

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:42 pm
Isaac dropped the weed feeling mysteriously strange about it and sneaked out of gym with his real clothes on through a window he discovered. He rounded his way back into the school and walked through the front doors and saw a guy storming and ignoring Isaac pushed him out of the way as the girl hissed at him.

After seeing someone who could possibly explain to him what's wrong with him. He spoke, "Pardon me but is there a problem with him. He seems drastically annoyed. I can leave though if you'd rather." Isaac said almost feeling like a jackass for asking. He could tell she could lash out on him and probably would.

[OOC] What's with the pictures? User Image lol [OOC]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:08 pm
((We like people knowing what our characters look like!))

User ImageRiley looked over this curious bystander and came to the conclusion that he was someone she didn't want to associate with. "He's just some scummy dirt bag," she spat, venom dripping with every word. "And I've got better things to do than worry about scumbags," she added, potentially calling Isaac a scumbag. She turned on her heel and stomped off... quietly. Her fuzzy footwear making her dramatic exit a bit lacking.  

jadecougar

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:52 pm
Isaac somewhat chuckled. 'All people have issues ones we can't always change. Her disposition to other people will certainly come back to bite her in the a**. Probably somewhere in a suburban neighborhood suing a neighbor over some stupid s**t.' Isaac calmed down and walked next to a wall sighed and sat down not knowing what he should do next. 'Woe is the fool who couldn't remember. Woe to the one who didn't relax for one second. Death to the one who wasted life due to teenage melodrama. Life can be viewed pessimistic but if you draw a smile from your cracked lips after hard work then life may be worth it.' Isaac wrote this down in his notebook and closed his eyes and sat there until something would happen. He knew that life wouldn't let him rest but at least he could try for a few more minutes.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:52 am
((Cole is just gonna have to like skip to last period beacause he had gym with Fenrick. GAH!))

Cole walked into spanish with a smile big enough to fill a whole 1 millimeter.

He sat down in the back, and waited for the teacher to earn her pay.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:35 pm
((Fast forward to last period? Okay?))

Karin, Riley, and Marty all made their way to their Calculus class. Sure, it wasn't the most interesting, they'd all admit, but they would also agree that they learned the most in that class, even if it wasn't useful stuff.

User ImageKarin hiked up the stairs to the math hallway, carefully sidestepping a fight that had broken out as she reached the top. Two freshman girls were having a sissy fight, not really hitting each other, but rather grabbing the others' wrists and trying to wrestle her into submission. Karin scoffed and continued on her way.

User ImageRiley sashayed down the math hallway from her locker, drawing quite a bit of attention to herself, but not bothering to return the stares. She just didn't care what these people thought of her, she knew she was their social better. Not to mention the fact that all she really cared about making an impression on was Sanin these days. She sighed as her thoughts returned to him. What ever would she do with him? She thought about the dance coming up, tomorrow actually, and wondered what she would get Sanin to wear...

User ImageMarty bounced down the hall, coming from the opposite direction as Riley, meeting up with Karin as she made it to the top of the stairs. Marty, however, shouted "Cat fight!" as he passed the two girls rather than just walk past. When he saw Riley coming down the hall and realized that he must be on time if he would be arriving at the same time as Karin and Riley, he made a face at his sister and began to race the two of them to the door. When he beat them there(obviously), he blocked the doorway, feigning a yawn/stretch combo until the bell, and then told the teacher that they were late before taking his seat.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:54 pm
((How about everyone just goes to their last periuod classes.))  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:25 pm
Both Tanner's and Erin's classes passed uneventfully.

Erin skippped down the hall to her last class, her favorite class, drawing and painting. She would have absolutely no homework after school today, and that thought made her absolutely giddy. She waved to everyone in her class, which earned some worried looks from her fellow classmates, and sat down.

Tanner, too skipped down the hallway, but that wasn't anything abnormal. The kid was, after all, abnormally happy by nature. He got into his US History room and plopped down in his seat. He couldn't wait for the school day to be over, and it showed in his feet, which were tapping the ground in anticipation.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:16 pm
Fenrick and Cole walked down the hallway chatting about their day.

"I have so much Homework. I think if they piled any more on, then we would have pernament back damage. Just start calling me Quasi."

"Ha ha! I have, none."

The bell rang.

"Damn."

"I'll race ya."

"3,2,1"

They both took off down the hall, Cole getting a considerable lead.They arrived at the locker room, and went in and quickly changed and sat in their spots.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:14 pm
Sanin and Kyle came back into school, dissappointed of the cancled shoot. They made their way to the US History class, last one of the day. Kyle and Sanin had talked about their troubles with eachother, and well, let's just say it didn't go to well. They still argued on their way into the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:58 pm
((I don't want Riley to be in the Black Sheep. It doesn't seem right. Marty is now lead vocals and lead guitar. Karin is bass and backup vocals. They need a drummer, STAT!))

User ImageUser Image

Karin, and Marty worked together in the corner of their Calculus class, discussing their issues about the dance tomorrow.

"We don't even have a drummer! Even if we get one, how are they supposed to get the music down on the spot?"

"Shh! I'm thinking!" said a flustered Karin. The Black Sheep were supposed to play the music for the Blast From the Past Dance, but their drummer just got drunk and crashed in his car. They weren't really depressed about it. He was a jerk, and he was begging for it. But it put them in a predicament. No, he didn't die.

"Do we even know any drummers?" Marty asked, putting his head down on his desk in defeat.

"I dunno, but the bell's gonna ring any second," stated Karin, gesturing towards the clock and starting to pick up her things.

They left their class racking their minds for ideas, coming up with none. They walked past Erin and Marty immediately dismissed his band-mate to talk to her. "Uh... what's up?" he asked casually.

jadecougar

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces