Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:11 am
Lizzy chuckled. "Easy sparky. Let's wait a few days. These things take time." She got out of the bed and kissed him. "You need to slow down, Sparky. What's with you always rushing things?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:16 am
"Im in a rush because I'm scared that my mother might come in and take you away...." Nick sighed.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:19 am
Lizzy wrapped her arms around him and gave him a comforting kiss. "So if I'm pregnant, does that mean I'm safe with your mother?" She asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:26 am
"Not really. She will hate you even more. And if our kids have powers she will hate you even more. And te more we bring into the world...well...you get the idea.." Nick sighed. He kissed her again  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:32 am
Lizzy sighed. "Then there's only one thing to do. I don't want her to hate me the rest of my life. I don't want her to hate me at all." She began to get dressed and stopped at the door looking Nick. Those eyes looking at her curiously. Tears were forming in her eyes for she knew what needed to be done. She walked over to him and kissed him long and hard. When she pulled away, she looked at him and sighed. "I love you but this needs to done. I'm turning myself in. I'm going to your mother's house."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:45 am
"What? No! I wont let you!" Nick said grabbing her.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:02 am
Lizzy smiled at him. She kissed him again. "It's ok." She placed a hand on his cheek. "It's the way it has to be. I don't what your mother to hate you." Lizzy kissed him one final time and headed to the plane.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:08 am
"But Lizzy!" Nick grabbed her. "Please..I dont care....." Nick said pulling her towards him.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:15 am
More tears were streaming down her face. "But I do." She wiped her tears and then looked up at him. "I could kill you in the middle of the night. Just like my parents. I could kill my whole family without meaning to." Lizzy sighed. "Your mother's right. I am just like destruction. I'm doing this for you. I don't want you to die just like my parents did."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:23 am
"Lizzy....look......I dont care if you kill me...at least I would have died next to the woman I love. I love you." Nick said kissing her, pressing his lips against hers.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:28 am
Lizzy wrapped her arms around his neck and the pulled away so she could look into his eyes. "Invite your mother over here. I need to talk to her and if you won't invite her I will."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:34 am
"Alright..I'll invite her...." he sighed. He called his mom on his phone, inviting her over to his island  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:40 am
Lizzy nodded. "I'll be downstairs." She told him and walked into the living room. She sat on the couch and began to fiddle with her hands.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:55 am
Nick sat down beside her. "Lizzy....I love you..." Nick said kissing her.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:02 am
Lizzy kissed him back. "I love you too, Nick."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games