Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:27 pm
Wandering around in the courtyards, Minjonet hoped that her new friend was alright. She was so worried when he passed out earlier, even though the nurse said he would be perfectly alright. Perhaps she could visit him later. Looking at her time piece, she realized it was soon time for her math class. Pulling out her map once again, she headed west to the Science building. She walked down a corridor, slightly caught in a daydream, only half paying attention to the numbers on the door.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:39 pm
User Image
:: After i finished my classes i headed to m dorm for a nice sleep
I put my pj's on and quickly fell into a deep sleep::

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:34 pm
The bell rang signaling the start of class. This would be the first day he would have a chance to meet the students he was scheduled to teach. He looked at the students with a smile while sitting behind his desk. There didn't seem to be much enthusiasm in his students faces. But then again it just could have been due to boredom. He pulled a stack of papers out of the bottom draw of his desk. That he had prepared the day before. Folding the papers into a neat stack on his desk. He decided it was best to introduce himself before handing out today's assignment.

Hello class, my name is Lance Houzenga. You may call me Lance or Lance Houzenga but you may not use my last name by itself. I've been hired by the school to make sure all mathematical knowledge you have gained up to this point stays fresh in your minds. So you can tackle the more difficult mathematical courses if you choose to do so. I'm pretty lax when it comes to attendance. All I ask is that you show up in my class by the time the bell rings. If you happen to finish your assignment early you are free to use that time for whatever you want. If you happen to miss class because of something else you are working on in another class before this. Just make sure to bring me a note before the end of the day. And I will give you the assignment you missed as well as an extension on its due date. Lance began to walk around the room setting a paper on each persons desk.
(I will be sending a pm to all people that show up for this class. With a few questions for you to fill out. This way I will have something to grade. And this can proceed like a more realistic Roleplay).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:37 pm
... assignment? confused confused .... and here i was touring the school when i was suppose to do assignments.... *procrastinates in the last minute....* *done ^~^*  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:44 pm
"Lance, sir.." Minjonet said in the most direct tone she could manage as he passed by. "Kino won't be in class today, I was wondering if I could bring him his assignment?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Lance was sitting back relaxing in his chair while he waited for the students to finish. Resting his knuckles on his right cheek still. He heard one of the students speak. Glancing around the room he spotted a fairly shy looking short young lady. The question wasn't difficult but he thought for a second before he answered the question.

Of coarse you can bring the assignment to Kino. I have extras if one of them gets damaged before you give it to them.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:13 pm
Smiling gently, she nodded in thanks and returned her focus to her work, which was nearly completed. Shyly, Minjonet stood, walking to the front of the classroom, up to Lance's desk, delicately placing her finished assignment atop it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:03 am
Lance tapped his foot lightly. As he started thinking about what he had to do for tomorrows class. Would he make tomorrows assignment difficult. Or just give the students that had finished todays assignment a break. So they could focus on there other classes a bit more. He wanted to seem like an actual teacher instead of a student handing out papers. He picked up the peace of paper off of his desk without looking up at the person that had placed it there. And immediately started glancing over at his answer key so he could grade the assignment. Looking back and forth between the two papers. He picked up a pencil with his right hand. As he continued to grade the paper ready to put a check next to the incorrect answers. Something crossed his mind as he was looking at the paper. A teacher who he hadn't liked in the least had always made a big deal about writing everything out in pen. He was fairly new to this teaching thing. But Lance vaguely recalled something about teachers using a different colored pen to grade assignments. The medium used to finish an assignment wasn't really a concern. But it would be a bit more official if he used a pen to grade this assignment. So he put the pencil back in its holdster picking up a red pen. About the time he arrived near the end of the paper. And actually had a need to correct the paper. He put a light check mark next to the incorrect questions. As well as a correct answer so the minor mistakes would be known. He then wrote a 90% at the top-right hand corner of the paper. Setting it back down on the end of his desk to be picked up.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:18 am
Picking up her paper and retrieving another from the stack, Minjonet returns to her seat. She really should have focused more on her work and not have rushed through it. Slipping down into her chair, she begins to sketch in the corner of her paper, drawing the beginnings of an elaborate design.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:29 am
User Image
::Yawns and gets out of bed::
A new day, math my first class.
::I hop into the shower turing it to a nice hot temputure. I gently spread my wings out for a nice bathe.
I soap and rinse, ready for a new day. My wings grow back in and i get out of the shower, and pick up the pair of clothes i left on the bed last night for the next day.
My regular uniform with a flare of my own style.
I opened my dorm door and walk down the steps, looking at my scedual. Math then P.E. First class with Lance Houzenga.
Math was a subject i thought was boring, but i knew it was required.
So before boredom struck i messed around on my way there, jumping atop anything i could find, almost slipping once, but that was the fun.
My last bench and there was the door to the main school. I opened the doors and walked across the halls carefully looking for the math class door::
Here it is, and I'm actually not late
::I open the door and slip in. Shortly after the bell rings. I glance at the class and notice the small, shy girl, but kino wasn't there.
Thinking nothing was wrong i sit down as Lance handed out our papers, I start right when i get it.
five minutes later I finish, and care fully set my paper on his desk and return to my seat as he checks my answers. I look out the windaw and begin to daydream, class had another hour left so i sat queitly, daydreaming about everything you could daydream about::

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

bslacrosse98

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:33 am
::get out of bed:: yawn I'm tired ::walk to the bathroom:: dang it forgot my shampoo ::walk back to my bags to get shampoo:: of to the bathroom ::in the bathroom:: wow this bathroom is nice. ::walk into shower:: amazing there are bluebirds in the tree outside.they are beatiful
and blue lol. ten minutes later ::shower turns off:: yawn ::walk out of the bathroom get dress::  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:03 pm
This message is for Lance!

Since your going to make a class and assignments and such, you can pm me whatever it is that you want and I'll put it on the front page where all the announcements and stuff is so that all the students can get the information. That is if you would like of course. Just send all your info to me. ok? heart Thanks!

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:19 pm
::kino wakes up in his room::
what....why...I thought...where did my...
::kino sits up to find a bowl of noodles beside him::
...food.....I...i...
::kino starts to eat the noodles quickly::
::kino thinks -I have to see if there is more food here-::
::kino walks out to the shower and quickly washes his hair and wings::
...my classes...I missed how many days?
::kino quickly puts his pants on and tries to pull on his shirt as he was running out the door::
wait me noodles!
::kino runs after the noodles and sprints out trying to find his advanced medicine teacher along with professor lance::  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:31 pm
Minjonet had carried her easel out to her new favorite spot in the courtyard she had discovered the night before. Sitting quietly, she painted a detail of a rose on a nearby bush in the corner of her canvas. She was pleased that she did not have classes until the afternoon, it offered her spare time to partake in something she enjoyed. After all, she couldn't paint at night, outside and she very much did love borrowing from life for her work.

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games