Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Character Profiles (Mandatory) STOP raping the IMGs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kim_black

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:41 pm
Name: Kim Black
Race: Vampire
Weapons: Sword at my side and flask of holy water in my jacket.
Apperence: Bright green eyes, long dark hair (appears almost black at night). Too thin (at least for my hight), 5'11'' Always wearing a dark brown leather coat.
Bio: She was turned by a vampire, named Drake. After finally being fed up with him, Kim leaves in search of a better life. Now, she's a lonely vampire going from town to town, seeking a home.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:08 pm
Name/Alias: Rave Master
Sex: Male

I have traveled the world with my lover Rouge but i recently found out she has trouble controlling her vampire urges during one of her rampages i let her bite my neck to calm her down.. now i am separated from her the people in our home town have her in prison and i was forced to escape and leave her behind  

Kickass McAwesome

Redpyro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:04 pm
name: Jack Blair
Race: Hybrid
appearance: User Image
history: not big on vampires but before he was born his mother was fed on and he had been born minutes later then she had died with his father knowing his son had the traits of a vampire such as super human strength durability stamina speed and the healing factor he will slay a vampire if they try and feed but he will give them a warnning  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:02 pm
Name: Daniel
Race: Human
Powers:premonitions
Blood type:ab
weapon: bow
other:Look ing to become a vampire pet  

Avalonaviir

Familiar Conversationalist

lilmindfreakluvr

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:20 pm
Name/Alias: Gwendolyn Vigée-Lebrun
Race: Elven Vampire
Height: 5' 0"
Looks: Long blue hair, soft blue eyes.
Weapons: set of Chrome Sais, and bow.
Brief History: lost her family many years ago, went hunting for their killers and ended up getting *killed* herself. Since then she has practiced martial arts, yoga, and Thai Chi.
Personality: Friendly and sweet, just don't get on her bad side!
Powers:see past events, has special skills when it comes to certain weapons, but, otherwise pretty normal.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:49 pm
Username: Leafy1253
name: Cat
Sexuality: straight
Race: Neko/ Angel
Powers: Can read things out of books and control fire and water with music
Bio: She once was a princess but ran away to become a theif called the Moonlit Angle. Just like robin hood she would steal from the rich and give to the poor. She would only keep the money she made as a perfomer.
Personality: Kind, fun loving, shy when people come to close to her, slightly stubborn at times, brave, strong, and careing.
Appearence: She looks a little like my sig, but has white tiger features, white wings, eyes of a blind person.

Artemis1253

Suki Ashtion

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:54 am
Name: Suki
Race:Vampire
Appearance:
User Image
Pet: Sasha
User Image
Weapons/Powers: I can read an open mind, I can altar reality for a small group of people, and can altar memory as well. My weapons are thin silver wires. With a flick of my wrist my wire will slice a man in two.
Background:When I was young I was sold as a slave to the master of a grand castle. When I was 15 I was use as a sex slave and forced to give my body to whoever master said, I knew nothing else. One day a stranger hovered outside my window, it felt as a dream, when I went to him he asked if I wanted my life. I begged him to take me away but he refused and said he would come back. When I woke I remembered nothing of the stranger. When I was 21 he came back and helped me to remember our first meeting. The master began to beat on my door, wanting in, wanting me. I begged him once again to free me, that's when he turned me. The first time I fed it was to reek revenge on my "master". After I disposed of the body I took control of the Castle. After thanking the stranger for my power, he disappeared, and I have yet to meet him again. Though I search for him always.
In my travels I found a small tiger cub. Her mother had been slaughtered for her pelt. I took vengeance for the young animal and took her in. Her name is Sasha, and she is with me at all times.
Personality: It's all about me, but I honor my word in all situations.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:11 pm
(Edited pic. I didn't like the earlier one.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Vivian Nalini
Nickname: Nali
Background: Vivian was born in 1846 as a human. Her father was killed in the Civil War, as well as her older brother, when she was 15. This sent Vivian’s mother, who suffered from severe depression, off the deep end. Vivian found her mother in the kitchen with a knife in her chest. She had bleed to death. Vivian was sent to an orphanage in New York.
After a year of living in terrible conditions, She decided that she wasn’t going to get
anywhere by living in an orphanage as no one seemed to be interested in adoption at the time. So Vivian left the orphanage. Vivian walked the states with no realization of where she was going.
One rainy night, she had made a small camp in a dark corner of an abandoned horse stable. It smelt horrible, but it was shelter so it didn’t matter to Vivian. She had made a fire and had wrapped some old horse blankets around herself to keep warm when she heard some movement out side. She quickly threw some dirt on the fire to put it out and tried to stay a quiet as she could. She watched fearfully as the rickety door opened and a figure stepped inside. The figure was holding a lantern so she could see that it was a tall man who looked about 25. He turned to Vivian and the lantern’s light bathed over her.
“Well who do we have here? A trespasser?” the man said.
“I will leave if you wish, just please do not turn me in. I did not mean to trespass on your land,” Vivian replied softly and slowly got up. The man was suddenly in front of her in literally an instant. He pinned her against the walls of the stable. Vivian tried to free herself, but the man was inhumanly strong.
“Now, now. Settle down and I won’t have to kill you,” he whispered softly in Vivian’s ear. She stopped struggling, but shivered as she felt his warm breath on her neck. Suddenly Vivian felt a terrible, sharp pain in her neck. She realized that this man was vampire as she watch her blood roll down her chest. After a few minutes of surging pain, the man released her. She fell to the floor as everything started to go dark.
“Enjoy your new life, my dear,” Vivian heard the man say as he walked away.
Without a mentor, Vivian had to teach herself how to be a vampire. She continued to make her way around the country, making a bit of money from taking it from her victims, whom she never killed, but just made them faint. She used the money to buy herself food and clothing.
Vivian is forever encased in her 17 year old form.
Personality: Fun loving and friendly, but can sometimes be a little quick tempered. Also, she can be a little weird.
Weapons: Vivian always carries a very long, finely crafted sword with very strange writing on the blade. She refuses to tell anyone where she got it, but it is very important to her.
Powers: Vivian is very empathetic. She can easily can tell how someone feels by just looking straight in their eyes.
Pet: Sapphire, a black shoulder dragon with blue swirly designs embbeded into her scales. At night, the design glows.
Sexuality: Straight
Currently: Single
Feeds: Can go without blood for 2 or 3 days. Beyond that, and she starts to act strangely.
Blood Type: Unknown (Never bothered enough to get tested for it.)
Fears: Hurting or upsetting her friends and love ones.
Cloths: Vivian usually wears just the regular jeans and nice top. When she needs to dress more formal, she likes to wear her older dresses.
Typing Color: Blue

TwiShi

Dapper Dabbler

TwiShi

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:14 pm
(Yes, I have two characters.)
(Re-sized picture finally! Sorry about the page strech. sweatdrop )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Amelia Everglade
Nickname: Amy
Race: Elf
Background: Amelia was born in a small woodland community of Elves, who’s homes were built high up in giant red wood trees. She grew up in the forest, surrounded by the majestic red woods and evergreen trees; as well as many different kinds of animals. She lived a very fun filled life; climbing the red woods giant limbs in which one wrong step would cost her life, jumping off of waterfalls into deep streams, and the occasional black bear rodeo.
When Amelia was 13, she felt the urge to go beyond the safety of the forest, something that her parents had told her never to do. Their community had isolated themselves from the rest of the world, which they felt was corrupt, with a magic spell. One morning, before her parents woke, she gathered her things together and left a goodbye note to the village on the mayor’s porch. Amelia left the forest, never to return.
About a mile or so from the forest was a large town. Amelia was happy to see it. With gold coins in hand, she strolled into the town looking for a place to eat. She soon realized that people in the town would stop and look at her strangly. Amelia wondered what they were looking at, but brushed it off. She then found a place to eat and calmly walked inside.
“Why, would ya look at those ears!” the man behind the counter yelped.
Amelia looked at him and then at the other people in the room. He was right. Their ears were so small compared to her’s. She fiddle with them a little.
“Get out’a here, you freak!” the man yelled, “This here’s a self respecting town! We don’ need no freak show runnin’ round here.”
And with that, Amelia was ran out of the strange town and continued on her way. After a few more times of being regected by the outside world, she started to wonder if she made the right decision about leaving home. Amelia decided to go back home.
When she got there, she found a gruesome site. Flesh and blood was strung throughout the village. She recognized some faces of the dead: the mayor, her friends, and her parents. Something or someone had killed them all. That memory has now scared her forever.
Amelia had no choice now but to roam aimlessly.
Personality: Amelia is a very quiet person. She has a though outer shell that’s hard to break through to, but she is very sweet on the inside.
Weapons: Amelia carries two twin swords. She was trained at an early age how to fight with them, and is very skilled.
Powers: Amelia can communicate with animals telepathically and can also feel how the earth and trees feel.
Pets: A white horse named Angel, a black panther named Raven, and a white tiger named Celestia
Sexuality: Straight
Currently: Single
Blood type: -O
Fears: Watching life go by without any voice or being
Cloths: Amelia usually wears her village's warrior uniform (as show in picture), but for formal, she likes to wear long, flowing gowns.
Typing Color: Indigo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:31 pm
NAME: Sem
RACE: vampire
APPEARANCE:User Image
PERSONALITY: Sem is a hyper girl who never takes anything siriouse. SHe doesn't mean to get on people's nerves; she's jsut looking for a good time. Sem is blunt and very stubern when it comes to getting what she wants.
BIO: Sem was born in a small farming family in the 1600, when the plage hit their village she had to take care of her family and try to keep the farm running at the same time. After her family died she had caught the plage and became very ill. THen one day a man came to the inn she was working at and tried to make her his dinner. But before he could bleed her dry someone had staked the man.

s.e.m.

wolf_lover100

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:51 pm
Name: Lone Wolf
Height: 5'7
Weight: 175lbs.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Apperance: Tall and muscular. Wearing black pants, a white wife beater, a black unbottoned dress shirt, a sliver pentagram, and black steel-toed combat boots.
Weapons: 2 Katanas worn on the back, 2 semi-automatic Colt 47s attached to a belt worn across the waist, 1 6-inch steel combat knife tucked up the left sleeve
Special Abilities: stregth and speed  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:40 pm
Name: Dahlia Snow
Race: Hybrid Vampire (not light sensitive)
Weapons: Egyptian Sai, Posion needles
Appearance: User Image
(Dahlia wears a white pleated mini skirt with an indigo blue top underneath a white coat that ties around her waist, she wears knee length white leather high-heel boots.)
Personality: Dahlia may look sweet but she is anything but, she is decietful to those who are innocent and is rarely seen helping the elderly lady with her groceries. She often will be kind, but only like a venus fly trap, she'll look kind and friendly but once you in you can't escape her.
Bio: Dahlia is often mistaken for a human or an angel because of her looks. So one day she set off in a nearby town to show everyone that she was indeed a vampire, she slaughtered a whole family in one hour. When she returned to that town no one spoke to her or even looked at her. From that 'victory' Dahlia hasn't been mistaken once.

Strip Risk

The Black Lightning

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:11 am
Name:Aaron Silverfang
Race:werewolf
Height:5'8
Weight:143
Demeanor:calm/collected
fighting styles:feral hand and quickblade
Background:Aaron has been hunted most of his life by somebody at least. whether it be humans vampires or other werewolfs. this has made him a very cautious person and very hard to kill as well. however he searches for a true friend to finally trust in.
Weapons:adamantine lognsword as well as brass knuckles with silver spikes and crosses on them blessed by a priest.
sexuality straight.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games