Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Silent Eric's room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Silent Eric
  Yes
  No
  Who?
  No......... But I secretly do
  Yes, he's delicious
  Nuetral towards him.
View Results

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:00 pm
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
Zimmy rakes his face closer and closer to her fangs, pressing him down with her hands. Before finishing him off she offers him a flash of a sympathetic look.

Telekenesis.

He would have killed you... Had to make it real.

*He only had time to wonder what she meant, barely regesering it as his eysight sunk into her mouth, his vision filled with teeth, Did she mean she thought he would prefer dying by her stomach then by the Original's hand? Or would he somehow not die in her stomach? He pushed the thoughts away, replaced by the fear of being totally engulfed*

He did get to expirience his greatest fear. For Eric had been eaten alive. But as it would seem her entire body had not completely transformed. Her stomach.. or where it would be was completely angelic. It converted Eric into spiritual energy and transferred him to her mind.

"I'll have to destroy your body, but this time I grabbed your soul. You can stay here, in my mind... a while... before I can figure out how to recreate your old body, one out of the Original's control." Her mind was a vast field, where white grass grew in a vast breezey field. A green ocean off into teh distance made her white dress and purple hair stand out on the horizon. "RIght now... youll have to be a figment for a while."

*After going through her body, and into her stomach were he felt a force lift him away from his body to here, he was a little confused* I'm a little confused. Where exactly am I? Is this Heaven? Am I....... dead?

"That's up to you Eric," she spoke softly, an ethereal voice.

Outside if would appear that Zimmy was crunching up the bones and remnants of Eric's body, not for the first time in her life.

"Stay back Hero!" She yelled through the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:10 pm
stressed Ok, that's it* busting the door down, he rushes in and sees The Original* Hey, I remember you *he sees what Zimmy's doing, but it's been seen before so it's not surprising*  

A Fallen Hero

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:13 pm
Heros_are_Overrated
stressed Ok, that's it* busting the door down, he rushes in and sees The Original* Hey, I remember you *he sees what Zimmy's doing, but it's been seen before so it's not surprising*

"Dammit, don't you listen..." She said, changing back, wiping Eric's mess frmo her mouth. Pieces of flesh littered the ground about her. "I said stay back!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:16 pm
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
Zimmy rakes his face closer and closer to her fangs, pressing him down with her hands. Before finishing him off she offers him a flash of a sympathetic look.

Telekenesis.

*He only had time to wonder what she meant, barely regesering it as his eysight sunk into her mouth, his vision filled with teeth, Did she mean she thought he would prefer dying by her stomach then by the Original's hand? Or would he somehow not die in her stomach? He pushed the thoughts away, replaced by the fear of being totally engulfed*

He did get to expirience his greatest fear. For Eric had been eaten alive. But as it would seem her entire body had not completely transformed. Her stomach.. or where it would be was completely angelic. It converted Eric into spiritual energy and transferred him to her mind.

"I'll have to destroy your body, but this time I grabbed your soul. You can stay here, in my mind... a while... before I can figure out how to recreate your old body, one out of the Original's control." Her mind was a vast field, where white grass grew in a vast breezey field. A green ocean off into teh distance made her white dress and purple hair stand out on the horizon. "RIght now... youll have to be a figment for a while."

*After going through her body, and into her stomach were he felt a force lift him away from his body to here, he was a little confused* I'm a little confused. Where exactly am I? Is this Heaven? Am I....... dead?

Outside if would appear that Zimmy was crunching up the bones and remnants of Eric's body, not for the first time in her life.

*Still in her mind* So I'm in your mind right? Am I still my own person? Or in this place do you have control over me? Could my mind affect yours? Your mind is so pure. I don't want to taint it.
*Real world, The body was still mostly intact, minless and unmoving in her stomach*  

silent_eric

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:18 pm
ZimmyChild
Heros_are_Overrated

"Dammit, don't you listen..." She said, changing back, wiping Eric's mess frmo her mouth. Pieces of flesh littered the ground about her. "I said stay back!"
no, I heard you though  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:21 pm
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild

Telekenesis.

*Still in her mind* So I'm in your mind right? Am I still my own person? Or in this place do you have control over me? Could my mind affect yours? Your mind is so pure. I don't want to taint it.
*Real world, The body was still mostly intact, minless and unmoving in her stomach*

"True purity... is impossible to taint." She placed a hand on his cheek, it glowed for a moment until she took her hand away. "I could control you if I wanted to.. but I wont. And I dont know if you could affect me, but for a time, here is best for you."  

ZimmyChild

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:22 pm
Heros_are_Overrated
ZimmyChild
Heros_are_Overrated

no, I heard you though

*sighs* "Very well then." She walked over, wondering what Hero had thought of the bloody mess.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:23 pm
ZimmyChild
Heros_are_Overrated

*The Original looked at Zimmy smiling* Thank you Zimmy my dear. You make my work alot easier at times. And to think I was planning on humoring him, giving him one last mission he wouldn't return from. But he was trash and now he's were trash belongs. *He laughed* Enjoy your meal Zimmy. *All the screens flicker and cut out*  

silent_eric

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:27 pm
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
Heros_are_Overrated

*The Original looked at Zimmy smiling* Thank you Zimmy my dear. You make my work alot easier at times. And to think I was planning on humoring him, giving him one last mission he wouldn't return from. But he was trash and now he's were trash belongs. *He laughed* Enjoy your meal Zimmy. *All the screens flicker and cut out*

Zimmy grinned wickedly, nodding to the Original. Until, that is, he left. She turne to Hero, horror in her face. "I think I am going to throw up..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:32 pm
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
Heros_are_Overrated

Zimmy grinned wickedly, nodding to the Original. Until, that is, he left. She turne to Hero, horror in her face. "I think I am going to throw up..."

*One of the screens snapped back to life, without a picture but a message.*
Zimmy, Hero, Neoka, Azreal, Mac, and whoever else it may concern,
The new Silent Eric model is now availible. It will arrive in a few hours. It's better in every way, but also harder to make so please try not to break your new toys. At least right away.
Cheers,
Original

silent_eric

silent_eric

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:43 pm
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild

"True purity... is impossible to taint." She placed a hand on his cheek, it glowed for a moment until she took her hand away. "I could control you if I wanted to.. but I wont. And I dont know if you could affect me, but for a time, here is best for you."

*He looked around his new landscape, his ties to the world now cut and digesting in Zimmy's stomach* Alright. I'll stay here for now. I guess I'l just sit down there. I'm gonna be here awhile. sweatdrop ((Hmmmm....... make this into a topic here. Zimmy's Mindscape or something like that))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:47 pm
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
Heros_are_Overrated

*steps aside* then do it  

A Fallen Hero

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:49 pm
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
Heros_are_Overrated

The new Silent Eric model is now availible. It will arrive in a few hours. It's better in every way, but also harder to make so please try not to break your new toys. At least right away.
Cheers,
Original
Sweet  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:50 pm
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild
Heros_are_Overrated

Cheers,
Original
grand stare  

korune

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:55 pm
((g2g peace out))  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash