Reply The Vampire Castle
The Main room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Childe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:04 pm
Xenna walked back into the main room. She was determined to explore this titanic castle, even though she knew no one, and knew not where she was going. She found herself a chair and sat down, her layers of skirts settling around her. She pulled out a small notebook and began to write down where she had been already.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:05 pm
Eventually, the man detected the same scent in an area not too far from the room. He quickly turned his eyes to the entrance. Creedner must've come outside to the castle grounds. As quickly as he could, Deiyal shuffled out of the room, departing for the castle grounds in order to find the Creedner that Raven was so desperately seeking. He glanced back to her, his tail whipping behind him as he left the room, leaving the door open.

Black Vargus

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:15 pm
Raven followed quickly behind him, hoping to find Creedner. She wanted so desperatly to know what was the truth behind everything. She closed the large doors behind her and took of after the vampire-werewolf hybrid.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:53 pm
Xenna decided to explore the castle and so walked up a flight of stairs and headed towards the Library.  

Vampire Childe

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:21 am
Raven passed through the Main room and headed towards the kitchen. Her hunger was begining to affect her. She felt a little woozy, but managed to keep a straight walking path.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:29 pm
Cauchemeur stretches upon a satin sofa, warming herself against the fires warm glow. She sings a quiet tune to herself, bewaring those around her  

Lethyz

someonehastoknow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:49 pm
*walks in, silver eyes flickering over everyone in the room. I push long silver hair over my shoulder and blink a few times, wondering where everyone is. I sniff the air quietly and form a stuffed bear from my hand and hold it, looking more like a 12 year old than anything.*

Hello everyone.. My name is Chickana... can anyone tell me where I can find the mistress of the house??

*like fluid from a sieve, my silver hair and pale features seem to melt, drip and reconstruct themselves into a long brunette with silver eyes, wearing a greco-roman type gown, belted with gold. Long black wings sprout from my back like a whale breeching*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:10 am
did every one of these forums die in july?  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TrevorTheVampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:06 pm
*appears in the middle of the rooms*
HELLO MY PEOPLE!!!!!!
*struts around*
So, what going on in such a dreary place like this?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:30 am
oh, and may i just say, happy new year to all.
hope its better than last year
*grins*  

TrevorTheVampire

TrevorTheVampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:37 pm
*screams at the top of my lungs*
IS ANYONE HOME!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:20 am
...i guess not...  

TrevorTheVampire

YoungBowieLover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:15 pm
She enters the room and stands allowing her prescene to be known. Her dress rustles as she begins moving towards the center of the room. She stands in front of the fireplace looking into the fire that is roaring within. She adjusts her gown fixing it so that everything is in place.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:34 pm
Sieg pushes open the door as he holds his glasses up with his left hand. He glances around for anyone as he slowly makes his way inside. "Hello? Anyone home?" He didn't want to yell but spoken loud enough to be hear from someone.  

Right Arm Of god

YoungBowieLover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:08 pm
She turns around at the sound of someone else's voice. "I'm here, if that counts for anything." She smiles lightly, as to not seem forthcoming. She waves her hand at the room, "You are the first one to come here since I have been here, seem's that a place as large as this takes time getting around." She laughs softly at herself.

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff