Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creedner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:27 pm
"Emotions is what makes us who we are. You can't lose control of them and you can't let them control you. They can be you downfall and your upheval." Dallas puts his hand on Raven's shoulder. "But it is ok to show your emotions."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:34 pm
Raven felt Creedner's hand on her shoulder, strong, but light. This was the first time in a really long time that anyone had ever shown her any attention. She couldn't hold it back much longer. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she tried to blink them away, but thy fell instead.  

Raven_Spero

Creedner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:12 pm
Creedner watched the tears fall to the ground and slpash into little puddles. He raises his head back up to Raven and places his hand on her face, wiping the rest of the tears away. "It is ok to cry. It helps release the feelings inside. Whenever you want to talk again, just come and find me." Creedner smiles at Raven and then turns away, heading through the library doors and out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:07 pm
"Wait, where are you going?" She rubbed her cheeks with her palms and began walking to the door of the library. May we talk now? Or are you busy? If you are, that's fine, I was just.... She trailed off, leaning against the door frame of the library.  

Raven_Spero

Creedner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:10 pm
Creedner stopped in his tracks and turned his head back. He stayed silent for a moment and then spoke. "What would you like to talk about?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:17 pm
Raven stopped and looked at him. Must we have a specific topic? she said slowly. I'd be quite content just to sit quietly with you. She paused again. I just like being in you're company.  

Raven_Spero

Creedner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:24 pm
Creedner stare at Raven for a moment and then smiles. He walks over to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "Why don't we go back and sit by the fire and we can talk. Maybe w..." Creedner falls backwards in pain, grabbing his side. He takes his right hand and places it in his pocket, pulling out the vile. Creedner pops open the top and pours its substance in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:41 pm
Creeder, are you alright? I'm really starting to get concerned about you. She walked over to him, and offered her arm. Maybe we should sit down. Would you like to go back into the library?  

Raven_Spero

Creedner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:55 pm
Creedner pulled his arm away from Raven and signaled towards the library. In a horse voice, "I am fine. Lets just go sit by the fire... Maybe you could tell me about yourself." Creedner slowly makes his way into the library.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:03 pm
Raven dropped her head and followed behind him. He's so powerful, and yet so weak. He won't let anyone in his world, will he? She followed him untill he sat down on the same sofa which they had been sitting on before and she joined him.  

Raven_Spero

Creedner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:16 pm
The thoughts of Raven ring in Creedner's head as he sits in his seat. He slips the vile back into his pant pocket and leans back in the seat, planting his eyes on the fire. "So what would you like to talk about, Raven?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:37 pm
To be honest, I'd like to know about you, and what you're hiding from me. But I won't push it. Perhaps a better question, right now, would be, what would you like to hear about? Raven looked at her long, dainty fingers curled up in her lap.  

Raven_Spero

Creedner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:45 pm
Creedner looks at the meek Raven, with her head down and hands folded in her lap, wonder what it is that makes her care for a stranger so much. "I want to know why you think you and I have a connection. And I want to know what this connection is."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:48 pm
You wouldn't beleive me even if I did tell you. she whispered. Do you really want me to tell you?  

Raven_Spero

Creedner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:52 pm
Creedner looked away and shook his head. "I wouldn't be asking if I didn't want to know."  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games