Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:07 pm
Crimson laughed maniacly, "And yet you still have no idea, do you?" "The blade in which I twirl around my fingers holds every single soul you have ever sent after me..." His face was cold and unforgiving "They are begging to see you again, dont you want to visit?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:32 pm
"Boy, I don't have a soul you could take from me. I might enjoy seeing yours on a chain but not theirs. They already have their chains still hanging around them. You haven't got yours yet....I have a pair with your name written all over it. You may be surprised....I hit you with this scythe and knock a limb off, it won't grow back, so try not to get too close."He smirked, twirling his scythe in his hands, silver blade gleaming in the dim aura surrounding the area.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:46 pm
Crimson snorted, "If you can hit me, I am a lot different than you remember." "You think that you have watched me progress...and yet you have seen only what I wanted you to see." His armed flashed in and out of his cloak very quickly before retaking his original stature. "Just check your foot and see, I am missing a dagger from my pocket anyway, do you have it by chance?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:57 pm
*growls* "hey guys? can you try and be civilized? or do i have to step in on this little argument? jk"  

TheScarletDawn

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:01 pm
Crimson never broke eye contact with Death. "Stay out of this little girl, you dont want to be here right now."

((Dont take the post to offense, that's just how Crimson is ^_~ oh and please try to keep the messenger lingo to a minimum [jk, lol, lmao, etc..] please and thanks ^_^))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:44 pm
ummm...ok....and first of all I'm not a little girl, and second I am just as powerful as either of you....but it is interesting to watch you two fight.. mrgreen  

TheScarletDawn

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:47 pm
Crimson waved his hand behind him, still without breaking eye contact with Death. Strong magic made her fly backwards and pin to a tree. "Once you break from that you can deal with what ever I have left in my arsenal..." "That is if you think you are as powerful as me or Death..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:13 pm
Interesting!....fine i'll get out of here in a moment...*transforms into balck wolf, breaking the force that pins me to the tree* ha! I'm just as powerful as anyone...including you!  

TheScarletDawn

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:24 pm
"You are becoming annoying..." He rose both of his hands high into the air and the forces of hell and all of their spirits rose around her. "Dont underestimate that which you have not fought!" Crimson's eyes were blood red.

((I wish Flaming Skull would get on...this is getting a little difficult to not break eye contact lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:39 pm
this castle needs a few more ghouls and zombies  

HelsRaven

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:05 pm
Crimson whipped his arms in an ornate pattern in the air in front of him. A large golden and crimson seal appeared as he lowered his arms. With a large rush of wind and 3 loud bangs Death was drawn into the seal and sent back to Hell. "Enough of this...come back when you are ready to fight me Death." He turned to the two newcomers, a quick wave of the hand and the minions of Hell lowered back into the ground around the girl. "I am sorry about that, you were just breaking my concentration" He looked at them both "I am Crimson, and I believe that there are enough things crawling around this castle...you just have to look carefully." He winked  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:29 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson whipped his arms in an ornate pattern in the air in front of him. A large golden and crimson seal appeared as he lowered his arms. With a large rush of wind and 3 loud bangs Death was drawn into the seal and sent back to Hell. "Enough of this...come back when you are ready to fight me Death." He turned to the two newcomers, a quick wave of the hand and the minions of Hell lowered back into the ground around the girl. "I am sorry about that, you were just breaking my concentration" He looked at them both "I am Crimson, and I believe that there are enough things crawling around this castle...you just have to look carefully." He winked

Well things ime or any other vampire cant control with our powers

hey do you any wheree in this where i can fight golems  

HelsRaven

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:27 pm
"No, I cant say that I do..." "Boulder Canyon is about 4 miles from here...I know that they are there..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:20 pm
M6dH6tter
"No, I cant say that I do..." "Boulder Canyon is about 4 miles from here...I know that they are there..."

than before i go what kind ares there  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:46 pm
M6dH6tter

I know, i'm sorry i was annoying...I just got bored..Oh, and Hi! I'm Baku! You have amazing powers...it was very interesting to watch the two of you fight..  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games