Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Random Wii, PS3, and 360 conversation, and chicks Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of Gamer chicks
  their cool to hang out with
  pounce on them before they get taken by anyone else
  not really interested
  they might even look that good(better not pick this one)
  hell their women, you know the answer
View Results

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:07 pm
nitnit
I think other than GCN games and "wii ware/virtual console" s**t, all the wii has for good games right now is:

- Brawl
- Kart
- Metroid Prime 3
- Resident Evil 4

Where's Super Mario Galaxy? Legend of Zelda? Fire Emblem? tehre's probably mor,e but I don't play it a whole lot.

Anyway, as to the other people: The Wii isn't garbage. Its for different kinds of gamers, and for people who just love Nintendo games. Of course its cheap, Nintendo utilizes the Blue Ocean sales strategy with their systems to beat the competitors. No, it isn't meant for online capability, but that doesn't make the system what it is. Its mostly for gameplay and family fun, and Nintendo fans.

If you wanna see guts, have challenges in every game you play, buy and Xbox or PS3, but the Wii is good too.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:07 pm
good hardcore games is not wii specialty, sorry to say

but still is a good system to have, i have one, so i would know  

Korean Kracker II

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:13 pm
Korean Kracker II

A hardcore is not necessarily something with intense action, if it were, then yes it would not be the Wii's strong point. Technically, any strong/popular franchise on a console is considered "Harcore." Sure other systems really just look ofr the hardcore games, but that doesn't mean the Wii doesn't always deliver. Most of the Wii's hardcore games are insanely popular, and known as best sellers. Some are dissapointments, but hey, what are you gonna do?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:17 pm
Deathguiser
Korean Kracker II

A hardcore is not necessarily something with intense action, if it were, then yes it would not be the Wii's strong point. Technically, any strong/popular franchise on a console is considered "Harcore." Sure other systems really just look ofr the hardcore games, but that doesn't mean the Wii doesn't always deliver. Most of the Wii's hardcore games are insanely popular, and known as best sellers. Some are dissapointments, but hey, what are you gonna do?

true 3nodding  

Korean Kracker II

SakuraBubble

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:18 pm
The wii right now is cheap and fun... alot of the games they have now suck.. not one ones you guys mentions though. plus it gets tiring after a while.. made my arm sore the first time :[ I'm HUGE nintendo fan but i was hoping the wii would come up with more better games then all this golf, sports thing and all these random games. I agree with Korean... its not the wii's specialty to have good hardcore games. I still fun to play though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:22 pm
though it has good "sequels", wat it needs is new ideas, good ones I mean  

Korean Kracker II

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:32 pm
You guys may have noticed this, but all nintendo games used to have a seal on them that read "Nintendo's official seal of quality" now it only reads "Nintendo's official seal" That might tell you something about their game selection process.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:33 pm
Deathguiser
You guys may have noticed this, but all nintendo games used to have a seal on them that read "Nintendo's official seal of quality" now it only reads "Nintendo's official seal" That might tell you something about their game selection process.
nice... i'm gonna have to check that out.  

SakuraBubble

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:38 pm
Deathguiser
nitnit
I think other than GCN games and "wii ware/virtual console" s**t, all the wii has for good games right now is:

- Brawl
- Kart
- Metroid Prime 3
- Resident Evil 4

Where's Super Mario Galaxy? Legend of Zelda? Fire Emblem? tehre's probably mor,e but I don't play it a whole lot.

Anyway, as to the other people: The Wii isn't garbage. Its for different kinds of gamers, and for people who just love Nintendo games. Of course its cheap, Nintendo utilizes the Blue Ocean sales strategy with their systems to beat the competitors. No, it isn't meant for online capability, but that doesn't make the system what it is. Its mostly for gameplay and family fun, and Nintendo fans.

If you wanna see guts, have challenges in every game you play, buy and
Xbox or PS3, but the Wii is good too.

I'll just use my PC.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:44 pm
nitnit
Deathguiser
nitnit

- Brawl
- Kart
- Metroid Prime 3
- Resident Evil 4

If you wanna see guts, have challenges in every game you play, buy and
Xbox or PS3, but the Wii is good too.

I'll just use my PC.

i only have like 5 pc games... my favorite out of them all would be half-life 2... i conquered that thing like 409345 times lol  

SakuraBubble

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:45 pm
I love to pirate stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:49 pm
nitnit
I love to pirate stuff.

i like pirates :]  

SakuraBubble

nitnit
Captain