Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire hunt, the ultimate battle and war. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:54 pm
He withdrew, leaving his dismembered tongue in her mouth. Maybe she'd choke on it. Either way, his tongue would grow back in due time. He dripped blood all over her from his mouth, making her body slick with the warm fluid. The snapping of muscles could be heard more rapidly now; it wouldn't be long before her arms would be gone...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:58 pm
User Image
kat spit his tounge out right into his face and she pulled away from him. trying depsretly to get away she screamed a blood curling yelp when he pulled on her arms more
User Image

ikat-kun

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:02 pm
He laughed, spraying blood everywhere, pulling her arms behind his head, dragging her back toward him, still putting strain on her arms. The flesh of her shoulders began to tighten... Only the skin held them to her fragile frame...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:06 pm
User Image
"you sick b*****d! let me go!!!" she cryed but tryed to look angry and strong, she wasnt pulling it off very well. she was screaming on evey word
User Image

ikat-kun

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:12 pm
He simply laughed harder...

(How far are we gonna go before Dax steps in? Did you actually want your arms off?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:14 pm
(ummm.....not really...can you just like leave the on? i like to keep the body intact {P: move to her chest)  

ikat-kun

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:16 pm
kat flitched at the sound  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:17 pm
(*laughs sadistically* As you wish...)

He let her arms go limp; she wouldn't be using them for a good long time. He ripped off her blood-stained shirt, exposing her bosom for all to see. He snickered in delight.

"They say that true beauty lies on the inside... Let's take a look, shall we?"

He stabbed his claws under her ribcage, making a vertical hole in her stomach the length of a large knife. He paused, listening to see if she'd scream...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:24 pm
kat let out another scream. and tryed to pull away more despretly, she blushed despite everything and tryed to cover herself but every movment hurt her arms to a point she couldnt stand it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:28 pm
He placed both hands within the wound, gripping her ribcage tightly, ready to pull it apart. "Shall we see how beautiful you are on the inside? It would be a shame if that boyfriend of yours couldn't appreciate it." He spoke as if her opinion mattered, knowing that it very well didn't...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:31 pm
kat didnt say a word or scream, her mouth was open in a silent scream. so much pain rushing threw her black spots sprouted in her line of visoin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:33 pm
A black and white blur smashed into Xanzibar. "Back off! She's my prey now!" Anai snarled, easily tearing off one of the poor werewolf's arms. Then, he was behind he werewolf. He tapped the back of his neck, and Xanzibar went flying away. Now that the werewolf was gone, he turned his hungry gaze towards Kat, licking his lips. "Yes, she shall taste fine..."  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:36 pm
He clutched his stump of a shoulder, holding back the pain. He laughed viciously.

"A new artist has come to make his mark on the canvas! I always appreciate new talent, so feel free to use the paint I've prepared. Let us see what kind of masterpiece you can make with her..."

He began to get a little woozy, teetering from side to side...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:38 pm
User Image
kat tryed to get up knowing this was probaly her only chance to escape. but the hole in her stomache was so painful she could barely even breath
User Image

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:40 pm
He growled. "Oh, come, now. The prey is tainted!" He pushed her down. "Mother. Help me heal her. She shall become my prey later..." Something flickered in his eyes as he adressed her for the first time. "Unless you would like to hire me."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games