Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:46 am

"I told you once we got back I'd tell you why I like death...Unless you want to know later?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:49 am

Cassidy sighed and peered at him. "Home it is then." She said as she pulled him off to the car. She threw the sheets and pillows in the back and climbed into the drivers seat and waited until Matthew got in and drove home. They arrive home pretty quickly. She walked upstairs and sat on her sofa. "So tell me." She grinned.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:55 am

Matthew took his shirt off and threw it at her. "Oh and it's the color of my wings.." He shook his head then started. "Well you see, I wasn't always a dragon persay and I'm actully not one.."He sighed deeply.

"I was once alive, and see, I commited sucide at a young age, and the reaper noticed how clean and how good of a job I did and decided to give me another chance, the very thing I didn't want, but the reaper, he marked me as a reaper, as a demon, by giving me my wings.. I'm a death brigner, I'm supposed to create kaos..."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:03 am

Cassidy gawked at him, Her eyes wide. "Well you're just full of little surprises aren't you?" she giggled softly and peered at him. "Interesting though. Create chaos? Hmmm. So you essentially make people die. Or want to die... Well I'm sorry to inform you that you're doing the exact opposite on me dear." She got to her feet and wrapped her arms around his waist, her head against his chest. She heard a truck outside. "That must be your bed." She declared and kissed him quickly before bouncing downstairs

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:05 am

Matthew walked bordly after her and grabbed the bed, he pulled it inside and motioned for her to get the sheets.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:11 am

Cassidy grabbed the sheets and the pillows and followed Matthew sadly. "What's the matter?" She asked cautiously peering at him, "You seem upset... or bored with me" She frowned

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:22 am

Matthew took the sheets from her and put them on then he organize the pillows. He flew at cassidy and picked her up, laying her down gently on the bed. "No I'm not bored nor upset.." He kissed her face softly.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:26 am

Cassidy squealed happily. "Okay. You just didn't seem to thrilled to be around me. I get paranoid." She admitted laughing at herself. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him gently. "I don't want you to be bored." She said softly.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:28 am

"Well, you should think of some way's to ntertain me love, I get bored of thing spretty quickly.."He teased as he laid down beside her.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:30 am

Cassidy tapped her forehead. "Think Think" She giggled. "I've never entertained a non vampire before." She said softly. "I wouldnt know what would entertain you." She frown disappointed in herself.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:00 am

]"Easily bored, yet easily entertained.." He kissed her cheek. "Why do you look so sad, anything I can do to change that frown into a smile?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:02 am

Cassidy took his face in her hands and kissed him. "Not sad. Just disappointed in myself for being unable to entertain you." She laughed softly.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:07 am

"Well this is entertaining me just fine." He whisper as he put his hands on her waist and gently kissed her neck. "So your attrackted to demons, who actully have black cold blood."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:10 am

Cassidy laughed and nodded softly. "It seems that way. Doesn't it?" She chuckled softly and gently lifted his face to hers, kissing him gently. "Probably why I can restrain myself so well around you. I don't want your blood near as much." She smirked.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:44 am

"Aw, it was so much more fun when you did.." He smiled as he genty kissed her neck. "I want your soul in all honesty.."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games