Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisao the Angel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:53 am
NickName: Chii, Chi-Sao, K-K
Gender: Female - Tomboy appearance with a slightly cocky additude.
Interests: Art, reading, sleeping, hot air, Beyblade and my boyfriend.
Likes - Manga/Anime: Beyblade, Spiral, Digimon, FMA, Fruits Basket, MAR, Naruto, Negima, Sukisho/Sukisyo, Loveless, Gravitation, GunGrave, Gundam Seed, Bleach, Ghost in the Shell, Narutaru, Get Backers, Saiyuki and Hellsing.
Dislikes: N00bs, people who disturb the peace, people who think they can win an argument against me, strawberries and anything that has to do with little kids.

Favorite Beyblader: Kai Hiwatari
Favorite Bitbeast: Black Dranzer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:06 pm
Name: Rhianna
Nicknames: Ishtar, Kitty,kitkat, kitten, kat, (or anything else with cat in the name) Kitara
DOB: (Date of Birth) Decamber,28,1986
other anime/manga: all other
interests/hobbies: writing fanfics, or anyother types of stories, drawing at which i am horriable at, swimming and lot of other stuff oh and ddr  

Ishtar Isis Himura

Kitana Coldfire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:14 pm
Name: Emmi
Species: Oh, where to begin?
Nicknames: Kit, Mesa, Princess of the Spider Killers, Hey kid move
DOB: December 24, 1990
Other Anime/Manga: *can't think at the moment*
Intrests/Hobbies: Attempting to update my frackin stories on Fanfiction.hell-- I mean net! Fanfiction.net! Why are you all looking at me like that?
Favorite Blader: Brooklyn Kingston
Favorite Bitbeast: Zeus (what a shocker)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:23 am
Name: Clara

Nickname: Kirami

DOB: 17/03/89

other anime/manga: Loveless, Chrono Crusade, Fruits Basket, Card

Captor Sakura, Shaman King, Gravitation, .hack... and many more X3

Interests/hobbies: Drawing, Fanfiction, sleeping, Vicky-chan (-^_^-), Video Games, Cats , Final Fantasy  

FuuFuuu

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:59 pm
Welcome to the guild, guys!

heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:41 pm
Name: Josh

NickNames: Kei, Kei-chan, Max

Sexual preference: Straight, though I have the strangest fascination with Yaoi fanfiction o_O

Interests: Martial Arts (is a second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do)

Hobbies: Tae Kwon Do, collecting Beyblades *has over 30*, writing fanfiction, though I don't post it anywhere. xd

Fav Manga/Anime: Beyblade, Read or Die, Evangelion, Samurai Champloo, Shaman King, Digimon, FMA, Naruto, Ghost in the Shell, others I can't think of at the moment. sweatdrop

Likes: Video games (mostly fighters and RPGs; absolutely LOVED NiGHTS into Dreams for the Sega Saturn), old-school Power Rangers ( xd ), honesty

Dislikes: Dishonesty, needless overconfidence

Favorite Beyblader: Max 3nodding
Favorite Bitbeast: Draciel

Dunno of much else to say that hasn't been stated in my profile. sweatdrop  

I Kei I

Kurama333

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:14 pm
Wow. Jeez, I mean I knwo this is the wrong place and tiem but its almost like.. Ive been gone for so long that I feel I have to kinda post in here first to somewhat introduce myself. So how is everyone here?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:37 am
Name: Sarah
Nicknames: Zii, Ziibly
DOB: 18/7/1986
Other anime/manga: Fullmetal Alchemist. xD
Interests/hobbies: Nerdly things. (drawing and computer games)

Fav Beyblader: Ummm Kai, but Yuriy's damn close behind top spot
Fav Bitbeast: Black Dranzer. Nyohoho

Hiiiiii : D
I thought I was being ignored/no mods came online in past 24 hours, but I didn't know you never got an auto PM if you got accepted. *dumb*  

Zii

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:03 am
*waves to Kei, Tamara, and Zii* whee

I didn't know that one didn't get an auto PM either o.o;; How very, very queer!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:55 pm
PMs've been kinda glitchy lately. My new ones are showing up as read. *sigh*

Welcome to you all though. I'm a terrible mod for I haven't been here much lately.

Your birthday's the day before mine, Zii. *hugs* I haven't talked to you in a while.

Or you Kurama. *hugs Kurama too* <3

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Pandemonium Heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:09 pm
Nickname: Amaya
DOB: August 1
Other Anime/Manga: umm Fruits Basket, Naruto, CC Sakura, Escaflowne, Gundam Seed, FMA, Bleach and anything Yaoi.
Interests/Hobbies: beyblade, travel and other countires (egypt, japan, etc) fanfiction and of course sleeping and eating (those two are my favs)
Fav Character: Kai and Takao are tied.

Um well... Yes I'm a noob (sigh) there's no use hidding it. I'm sure it's obvious. I suppose I'm here to post and make friends who are also beyblade obsessers.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:13 pm
Naw, I think you've missed the n00b stage. You can write coherant sentences and post in the right topics. You my dear sweet thing ar a newbie. We love newbies. Only Kira bites. So just don't put your fingers near her mouth. ^^

And yes, welcome. Lots of slashy lovers here so as long as you don't post stolen fanart you'll fit right in.

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Djakael

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:56 pm
Name: Alyssa

Nicknames: Wolfy, wolfah, pup, wolf, (pretty much everytihng that has 'wolf' in it.) Apparently Kai as well. *shifty eyes* It's not like i really care or nuthin. I actually like it quite well...it's just how they use it. *glares at friends*

DOB: 1/18/1992

Other anime/manga: Inu Yasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Chrono Crusade, Yu-Gi-Oh many others that i cannot remember at the moment... sweatdrop

Intrests/hobbies: BeyBlading, writing, drawing, reading, horseback riding (western only), playing with my pets (4 of em'!! O.o)

Fav. Beyblader: KAI! Kai by a long shot, no one can compare (not in my mind they cant anyways) Tala and Ray are pretty damn close though, so i guess they can compare, but Kai is still the best. ^_^

Fav. Bitbeast: Dranzer, i love Phoenixs, Wolborg is my second fav though, i love wolves as well.

Um, hi, i might as well tell yall that (accordng to my friends) i can be the female equivalent of Kai Hiwatari, it takes alot for me to get like that though, especially towards someone i dont know just dont tick me off. ^_^U hehehe, um i'm very friendly though if you take the time to get to know me. I'm not a wolf for nothing ya know! 3nodding wink xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:10 pm
Name: 'Shori (i dont use real names)
Nicknames: as above
DOB: 8th dec 88
other anime/manga: drawn-together, final fantasy, pokemon etc
interests/hobbies: drawing, music, films (trainee animator), and oddly enough: beyblades.

I likes beyblade loads now although i was into it much more before the third series ended. My favourite is either Kai or Mariah. Tyson is close too. I have a remote controlled beyblade for any battles that are offerd but if theres more than 3 busses to catch i might say no sweatdrop .

a little more about me: I'm infact a girl, who pretends to be a guy. I love parties especaily with kareoke. I am studying japanese so that i can understand animes before they hit england. And I'm also a bit flirty and adventerous.  

Ryan Shori

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:45 am
Welcome to both Fallen Ice Phoenix and Shori. <3

Hope to see new faces bringing new activity.

Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff