Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:50 am
Mandy smiled and put her hands on his chest. "Don't envy meh.." she giggled "thats a deadly sin" she teased "Do you realize how hard it is to go shopping?" she chuckled lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:53 am
Cole laughed. "I guess. It must be awful to shop without being able to see." He nodded his head making a face. He kissed her gently. "Oh well. Soon you'll be able to see!"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:01 am
She smiled and kissed him back gentley "true.Very true" she closed her eyes and layed her head back on his chest.She listened to his heartbeat and the birds in the trees.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:20 am
Cole grinned and stroked her hair, feeling the warmth of the sun on his face. "It'll be different though" He said thoughtfully. "But we'll make it" He nodded.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:27 am
Mandy smiled softly 'Yeah.." she whispered. She was so comfortable she was starting to doze off. The warmth of the sun on her back. She opened her eyes..though it wouldn't help at all. "But I wont be a different person..I'll still be me..that I can guarentee you" she rested her head on her folded arms on his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:41 am
Cole nodded softly. "I know you'll be the same!" He grinned and kissed her head, starting to feel sleepy. He was so comfortable laying with her. He gently brushed the hair away from her eyes as he shut his own eyes.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:52 am
Mandy chuckled lightly. "Cole..I think If I stay like this.I'm gonna fall asleep" she chuckled again "But don't take it offensivly..I"m just really comfortable..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:55 am
Cole laughed. "I'm already falling asleep." He grinned and tried to get up failing miserably. "Ah Screw it. I'll just sleep here with you in my arms." He sighed happily. "Unless you want me to take you home." He said sadly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:04 am
Mandy chuckled "no..I wanna stay.." she was already starting to fall asleep with her head on his chest. His heartbeat was putting her too sleep. She was too damn comfortable to move.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:12 am
Cole grinned. "Alright then." He chuckled. "I don't mind staying here with you." He joked as her gently rubbed her back. "Besides it's beautiful out and you're just too pretty to move."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:17 am
Mandy smirked. She would of said somthing..but she was already asleep. His hand on her back was keeping ehr warm..and she was WAY to comfy...she drifted into a dreamless state.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:20 am
Cole moved a little and saw her sleeping face. He grinned softly to himself and continued gently rubbed her back. He started closing his eyes as well and eventually fell asleep, holding her close to him.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:34 am
Mandy stayed in his arms....

Mark [[Anna's husband]] saw them on his way to pick Mandy up. He slowed the car down and parked on the side of the street. He walked down and tapped Coles shoulder. "buddy..I gotta take her home"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:36 am
Cole yawned softly but stayed still as Mandy was still asleep. "Okay." He muttered sadly. He gently picked Mandy up and carried her over to the car. He carefully placed her inside and kissed her forehead. "Sweet dreams, I'll see you later." He whispered and closed the door, standing back.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:44 am
Mandy was still asleep,though she shifted slightly.

Mark smiled. "Hey whats your number?..I'll have her give you a call"
He was in the front seat with the window pulled down.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games