Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
[ Legion Of Helpers Guild ] - ZOMG Team ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts?
  I love it! Let me join! <3
  No thanks.
  Maybe......
View Results

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:21 pm
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I finally have my mantis rin up to a 10 evil

I am a CL5.0 character with a Ninja set  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:49 pm
lol. I'm working with a cl5 hack, a cl3 mantis, and a cl3 bump for attack rings, (excluding my shuriken.  

The_Last_Avenger

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:17 pm
Soon I'll be an 8.5...mwhahaha!
I'm sure Zhad is already at a CL of 10.0 by now though...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:27 pm
tkdauronXIII

you guys make me feel so inferior...i'm only at class level 2.4 ....just finished the OMFGWTF mission from Ian...  

Ronzalpha201

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:21 pm
Yup you are correct and today i defeat the BOSS XD
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:28 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

you guys make me feel so inferior...i'm only at class level 2.4 ....just finished the OMFGWTF mission from Ian...

I just helped a 2.1 finish that quest and murdered the thing badly  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:33 pm
Agamum
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

Did you guys know that the OMGWTF is very susceptible to the Scaredy Cat ring? It runs off and doesn't escape the screen so you can attack it all you want till the effect wears off. xd Epic FAIL!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:36 pm
Zhadgon
Yup you are correct and today i defeat the BOSS XD
.n_n.

Congrats man! I can't wait till I get to that so I can make a hefty profit from selling those ingredients. ninja  

tkdauronXIII

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:42 pm
tkdauronXIII
Agamum
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

Did you guys know that the OMGWTF is very susceptible to the Scaredy Cat ring? It runs off and doesn't escape the screen so you can attack it all you want till the effect wears off. xd Epic FAIL!

lol it doesn't matter cause the thing couldn't do ANY damage to me cause of my regeneration  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:37 am
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
Agamum
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

lol it doesn't matter cause the thing couldn't do ANY damage to me cause of my regeneration

Oh...The difficulty picks up past the Zen Gardens. I assure you. There's like a huge slope that takes place in difficulty scales.  

tkdauronXIII

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:16 am
tkdauronXIII
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
Agamum
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

Oh...The difficulty picks up past the Zen Gardens. I assure you. There's like a huge slope that takes place in difficulty scales.

oh I know I am a CL5.6 and fighting things on the beach right now  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:55 am
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
Agamum

oh I know I am a CL5.6 and fighting things on the beach right now

I can't wait till you get raped once you set foot inside the Otami Ruins.  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:43 pm
tkdauronXIII
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
Agamum
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII

OMG....i got slaughtered by those cherry puffs...my lv.3 hack ring barely did any damage and three of them ganged up on me as soon as i attacked one....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:19 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
Agamum

OMG....i got slaughtered by those cherry puffs...my lv.3 hack ring barely did any damage and three of them ganged up on me as soon as i attacked one....

I love those Cherry Puff bombs. :3 You'll come to appreciate them later. I used to aggro 10 or so and run to a spot in order to drive a**holes out of a farming area so I could farm myself. BOOM BABY HAHAHA!  

tkdauronXIII

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:31 pm
lol. ronz, anyt time i'm on if you want someone to crew with you, I'll be glad to help you. I've beaten zen gardens main quests. I'm currently doing a bonus one by getting mystic weaves...  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff