Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:50 pm
Johanna sighed.
"Fine, fine." she said, waving her hand dismissively. "You can't help it."
Piper only laughed and gave Lillith's hand any extremely gentle squeeze.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:28 pm
she smiled and began to walk out the door with an easy stride. it took her only a moment of looking around to find the direction of home. even in complete disorinetation she could find it. it was as if her house had a natural pull on her. either way she loved it.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:49 pm
Piper stood patiently behind Lillith, nearly twitching at the slow pace. Johanna was directly behind him, bumping into him, not used to walking so slowly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:45 pm
She mentally laughed at thir anxious jestures and then smiled. "would you prefer if i ran? i can hold the distance easily." she laughed knowing that now that they knew this fact that they might be a bit irratated with her. After all they should have realized that she was rather good at distance running after the night they found her. she was very deep into the woods.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:22 pm
Piper shrugged.
"If it'd make you feel better." he conceded.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:58 am
she nodded as she turned and then darted off into the trees. it was very fast, somewhere between human and vampire speeds. the others should keep up easily.

soon between the trees she could see patches of white. they were getting close.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:19 pm
Piper followed close behind, running on two legs. Johanna prefereed to use her hands more often, using them to propel her forward even faster.
"God, Pipe. You're so slow!" she teased over her shoulder. Piper laughed and took Teresia's hand.
"I don't care!" he shouted over the whir of the wind.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:36 am
Teresia smiled as she felt his cool hand slide into hers and only moments later she stopped. "we're here." she replied and looked up at the house. something like an overly large tree house built in white. but not paint, it was the wood that it was made of, fine open balconies, large windows and spaces of glass. a twisting stairwell came to the ground that was also made of a type of glass. it looked like thin sheets of ice, somthing that couldn't hold the weight of one foot much less a whole person. but it did. she smiled and felt the complete sensation of being home. she stepped forward and ran her hand on the railing, felling the slight crevises that showed that the stairs were retractable. there were quite a few safty measures for the house. she turned with a grin after inspecting the blooming vines and terraces. "So, what do you think?"  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:57 pm
Piper and Johanna stood with their mouths open, looking up at the structure.
"It's so..." Johanna began, looking in awe at the house. "Wow..."
"Really wow." Piper agreed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:14 pm
She smiled, excitement flowing into her face and voice. "come on, you havent even seen the garden." she enthused as she lead the way up the stairs. "now that i know what i'm a reincarnate of it isn't so weird. i'm wondering if it's elvish made." she added as indistinct information.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:55 pm
Piper laughed musically.
"You got me on architecture. I don't know anything about it." he admitted.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:08 pm
She smiled as she lead the way, "besides this victorian is my favorite. i have some weird fasination for the old fashioned. " she laughed at the truthful joust. after all she was sure they had been around for a long time and she knew that she had a liking to them.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:58 am
"Ah, furniture of my childhood." Johanna said, sighing dreamily. Piper laughed.
"We weren't that classy back where I've come from." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:40 am
She nodded, "I wouldn't imagine so considering when you were around the elves were still here..." she replied thinking about her dream. it had been long enough for her to be reincarnated too. "well here it is." she replied pushing open the double doors into a wide spaced enterence room. a spiral stairwell much like the one outside. most of the things seemed to be made of that same crystal/ice looking material. the white wood gave it a very surreal look.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:48 am
The two vampires looked around in fascination.
"Oh, wow." Johanna breathed.
"Again, wow." Piper agreed.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games