Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:07 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan stop throwing up for a few second "MagnaAngemon go comfort her" Then felled unconsciouses. MagnaAngemon went And follow Earthest.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:03 pm
Earthest was crying in a back room. "I worked so hard on the dinner, and they don't like it. Nothing is wrong with it! I'm so...miserable!" Earthest said in between sobs. "No body likes me!" she continued to wail. SlashAngemon sat on the ground and let Earthest cry into his side. He made sure that none of his blades hurt her while she cried. "There, there. You'll be alright. Maybe they ate something before the bath that caused them to be ill." "It's all my fault!" she continued to cry.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:12 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

MagnaAngemon appears in front of Earthest "Please don't cry my lady, it just that My lord Toan and Dracomon and Vajiramon and me isn't...accustom to your meal especially since our battle a few days ago so don't be upset...beside Toan never nice to anyone but i say that was pretty close of him"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:30 pm
Earthest shook her head. "I'm a failure!" she continued to wail. SlashAngemon sheltered her with a wing and said comfortingly, "It's okay. He's right. You should know Toan is usually not so gracious as to be so friendly to anyone." Earthest continued to cry, though not as hard as before. Earthest asked MagnaAngemon a whimper of a question, "Do they all hate...me?"  

Earthest

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:34 pm
SAren collapsed to teh floor after exiting the bathroom, "I....am..dying...no....not........ye...t" Saren amnaged before h passed out. Ghoul in impmon form and Shikon in kotemon formed looked at Saren and puleld out some markers. itchy sighed, and went outside to comfort Earthest.

"you msut forgive Sare..He is trying his best.. Much like Toan he is not a people person..you two are his bestfreinds...he tries really hard to keep you guys..and you both mean alot to him, although you two he keeps around for diffrent reasons, like toan he sees as a bestfreind/rival, and you maybe sisterly i'm not sure..." Itchy shrug twords the end...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:41 pm
Earthest grabbed kotemon and impmon and started crying some more. "I'm so sorry for making everyone ill!"  

Earthest

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:49 pm
Shikon and Ghoul squirmed while dropping the markers beign smuthered in the wet embrace that was Earthest.

Itchy sighed, as Earthest didn't seem to lsiten to him, "the only one that is sick is Saren..and Toan...and his companions, but not us.." Itchy said reassuringly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:50 pm
Earthest then stopped crying. All was silent. Earthest fell asleep.  

Earthest

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:58 pm
Itchy sighs, and gets a blanket and pulls it over her. Then one for toan and another for saren. All tamers where unconcious...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:31 am
SlashAngemon sighed. "If someone had told me 8 months ago that I'd be comforting a crying woman, I would have beaten them close to death. Now look at me..." SlashAngemon said. He sighed again and put his bladed wing over top Earthest. "Thank you for helping me," he replied after a long bout of silence.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:03 pm

MagnaAngemon went to check on Toan as Toan woke up feeling terrible. "Uhhh i feel like i just died three times and was brought back to life the hard way" Toan said rubbing his head MagnaAngemon handed him a bottle of water "Thank" He said and took a long drink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:09 pm
Earthest woke up and yawned then shivered. "I feel like I had a nightmare," she said then looked up at SlashAngemon and smiled. SlashAngemon replied, "You fell asleep after crying last night." Then he stood up. Earthest kept smiling and shook her head, "I'm still pretending that that never happened," she replied and then walked to the other room to see what they others were doing.

User Image  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:40 pm

"Hmmmm" Vajiramon said as he stood over Dracomon poking his unconscious body with his sword "Wake up men dinner over" Dracomon continue sleeping till Vajiramon kicked Dracomon really hard "Ow!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:51 pm
Earthest asked Vajiramon, "Are you making breakfast?" SlashAngemon sighed.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:01 pm
~I dont know how i got this way i know it not alright.......~

"Hmmm i dont think anyone hungry right now but their a little snack in the fridge if your hungry" Vajiramon replies

~so im breaking the habit......~

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games